In 100 years, South Korea will be dead, drowned in degeneracy, cultural rot, low-birth rates and racemixing

In 100 years, South Korea will be dead, drowned in degeneracy, cultural rot, low-birth rates and racemixing.

In 100 years, North Korea will still be there, keeping the same customs, the same people and the same morals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNpEPlZttGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unified korea is coming and israel will die this year.

Amen.

>In 100 years, North Korea will still be there, keeping the same customs, the same people and the same morals.
but not thanks to communism

Juche is the true blackpill

We dont want isreal to die. Its like a containment board set up by europe for the jews.

WRONG

Korea will be rightful Japanese claw by year end, check digits.

clay* FUCKING DAMN IT

>We dont want isreal to die.

I beg to differ

Be subtler next time, Rabbi.

This.

North Korea is degenerate already. Why do you commits even support it, it's literal ultra feudalism with a suffering peasant population and the heads of state being extremely rich

Gozira approves.

But wut abowt happas

>5ft midgets who don't like how to use a smartphone

Yeah truely the master race

>the same people and the same morals

The same people with the same starving to death morals

>a few people starve to death
>a few people die

>country's culture "starves" to death thanks to degeneracy
>entire country dies

Keep telling yourself that

> containment

That sure is one leaky container

Exactly, Sup Forums doensn't even know why they dislike Israel other then just hating Jews in general. Without it they'll just go back to Europe.
And who gives a single shit about Palestine anyway?

>blue and white flag
wow this really made me brap inside my cranium

Jews are supporting Nork, so I doubt it.

I was too North Korea on a holiday actually. It was really nice. The OP is right. Only bad thing about it was all the Koreans

And they'll still be starving and disease ridden.

You're that close to Chile and yet you have the leastest idea half a million Palestinian Christians live exiled there.

Also, as a containment country, Israel isn't doing its job, since Jews still live everywhere else and Judaism is still allowed all around.

You have to still exist to be starving.

>traditions
eating grass and tree bark

>S korea was controlled by 7 mistresses
>no unification talk

>S korea purged and Trump elected
>unification nao!!!!

wow really urges me to ponderize.

>implying their corpses will not fertilize the rich black topsoil of the Hamgyŏng, which in turn will nourish an entire new generation of Joseon Übermensch

America is the reason for the suffering of NK population. youtube.com/watch?v=RNpEPlZttGc

North Korea is unironically one of the most smart nations in the world. They're resisting Americanization and still have their traditional values retained. More nations should follow their footsteps and go against anything the US tells them to do. They aren't the ones inviting niggers and spics into their nation unlike America.

>America is at fault for North Korea not being able to supply its citizens with food made in their own country

This is what sanctions are for.

I hope that

Sanctions were put in place because Kim continues to behave like an asshole.

Weird, thought that was New Jersey.

Sanctions are killing ordinary NK citizens, Tillerson words.

How many people have to die just because some idiot decided to make our most powerful weapon so it can’t be used until every last jew is in israel?