*blocks your 100% on Rotten tomatoes

>*blocks your 100% on Rotten tomatoes

wat do Sup Forums?

>mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/black-panther-ed-power-review-11998023

>mashable.com/2018/02/08/black-panther-negative-review-rotten-tomatoes/#JDO8ecG86kqp

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek
remember to rate the movie 10/10
we need to help the liberals with their purity spriral
all black movies are 10/10

They can't actually believe that people would feel any different if Hillary was president.

Why does this keep happening

I can't imagine being so insecure about myself that I would demand others give good reviews to movies featuring people of the same race as me. What a bunch of pathetic faggots

IS THIS MOVIE THAT GOOD?
OR ARE WE JUST FUCKING WITH THE WORLD AGAIN?

it's medicore by capeshit standards
so p bad

> Trumps america
Irish critic wew

Hahaha niggers even need affirmative action on their movie reviews.

>Trump's America
kek. the guy was from Ireland.

Pro minorities, sjw and feminist propaganda is pushed everywhere, how xan it be stopped ?

How do these people wake up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror?
Fucking Seriously! It's mindboggling.

By not buying their shit.

>Jude Terror
pretty sure it's fake, faggot

ED "WHITE" POWER

THEY ARE AWARE OF IT AND IT'S BEING FIXED PARTY'S OVER

>UPDATE: It has come to our attention that Black Panther’s RottenTomatoes page has since been sabotaged by a reviewer troll seeking to derail the movie’s historic rating. We have reached out to RottenTomatoes about the attack but they have yet to respond. Given RottenTomatoes’ stance on hate speech and their awareness of Black Panther’s vulnerability to it, we are confident we can resolve the matter.
>– Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score — Bleeding Cool
>– Just One Critic Derails Perfect Black Panther Score on Rotten Tomatoes — MovieWeb
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

Poe's law: In the current year it is mathematically impossible to differentiate between actual black activists on social media and internet nazis parodying them.

So any "negative" review is always purely motivated by "hate" or whatever §he fuck fits their agenda ?

especially that fucking website. It's satire, right?:

They source every article with like 50 liberal article links so I doubt it.

The goy is guilty of wrongthink

Reducation camp for you