Ah... Germany. My old nemesis

>Ah... Germany. My old nemesis
>We meet yet again at this theatre of war

Other urls found in this thread:

rp.pl/Dyplomacja/180209348-Niemcy-sprowadzaja-Francje-do-poziomu-Polski.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yes, stealing german cars and re- selling them to Russia is such a valiant form of war.

>Name
Opinion discarded.

>haha you have a funny name looks like I win again

Poles are subhuman niggers.

>That's a nice opinion you got there, my anglo friend.
>However...
>Is your tongue as sharp as mas sabre?

...as brothers against ZOG

Ja tez nie lubie niemcow ale jestesmy Biali. Trzeba wspolpracowac przeciwko (((innym))) zagrozeniom

>MUH HUSSARS

idź spać Seba

*teleports behind you*

t. leaf

Polan invasion of Germany, when?

Why is winged hassar larping all p*les seem to be able to do. Vienna is little more than a romanist den of sin.

Soon.

Krauts are the bros, wypierdalaj Rusku.

Ah... I am autism

you realize that Germany is the country that helped build a lot of our towns, that created modern science, that created modern banking, that created modern industry, that basically was the leading force of material development, that had an empire, that broke up two empires France and Britain

So for you to pretend that Germany is Poland's old nemesis, which implies that both countries are somewhat on par in various areas of life is cringey

Germany co-ruled the world and rules Europe, while Poland has always been on european peripheries and was of medium importance. While Europe could proceed on without Poland, it couldn't without Germany

>Ah... a betrayal, yet again. So this is how you want to play it out, old friend?
>So be it....
>CHO JUDEN
>FURUPAWAAAAAAAAAA

This just shows how the fairy tale of Poland being on par with Western Europe, is influential among some Poles. We had few wars with Germany in the Middle Ages and then they basically raped Poland in 1939. I mean for Lithuania Russia is also a nemesis in this case

Gott mit uns, fellow Prussian

It's harder to attack germany from the east than from the west, so they'd have a lot of problems

>old nemesis
Poland never was relevant enough for long enough to become our nemesis.
>We meet yet again at this theatre of war
We've met in real war before in the last 300 years? Only "wars" with you were annexations with little resistance. Not what a prussian calls war. Try again when you're relevant.

Let's be fair, Pawel. Polen is/was a buffer state. Germany had the luxury of not sharing a land border with Russia for centuries.

Their army is better than yours though. If they could take you by surprise you would fall pretty quick.

Oh look its the birdman!

B-b-but germans just announced in their newest strategy that we are their strategic partner and best bro.
*funny that they didn't even mention countries like italy or spain as their partners
rp.pl/Dyplomacja/180209348-Niemcy-sprowadzaja-Francje-do-poziomu-Polski.html

Well doesn't matter, I only wanted to make the point that Western Europe is one a of a kind and they have dominated the history of Europe, and only they. Doesn't matter they are flawless, I think their flaws are only beginning to show with the rise of multiculturalism, but it only goes to show how confused and deranged views some Poles have, as if Poland is some fucking big thing, while it's a poor, medium european country of medium importance

> ALLAHU ACKBAR JIHAD
> * explodes *

oh shit its the same fucking Kike with a Polish VPN

a polish Samurai? lol

I don't think you should be so critical of your country and its history, Piotr. Polen is a neat country. The way things are going v4 is probably going to be the future of europe.

winged hussar

>build lot of our towns
Because Soviets gave them to us and stole ours?

>created modern science
Poland has famous scientists too

>modern banking
German banking is actually beyond shit. Have you ever been there? The card system is atricious.

>Germany co-ruled the world
They barely had any colonies when compared to actual colonial powers

>Poland was always on European pheripheries
Yet it was relevant enough to be called for help when Kara Boga was about to rape Vienna.

>Poland was never relevant enough
More like "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" wad never a serious military thread, so we didn't have to fight you until Pr*ssi appeared.

HRE got pretty much raped by Sweden while we fended them off. And later, in 18th century, we got politically weakened, so you took the opportunity and partitioned us with three other neighbours. How brave.

Then, again, most of time after WW2 pur army was stronger than yours. And again, in order to ensure that you don't face enemy alone like cowards you are, you sided with the backstabbing Soviets.

Our last 1v1 war was Tannenberg, and it was enough to stop your "march towards east" for 300 years.

You are just a cuck with the inferiority complex and nnigger mentality.

Pathetic.

shto

Is that the set of armor kept in the castle in Krakow Poland?

>last fight on relatively even odds was 607 years ago
>poland won because they had like 50% more troops
>MY ETERNAL NEMESIS POLAND I MUST AVENGE MY GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER
You really dont know how this whole nemesis thing works, do you?

Do I look like a guy who started this thread?

>50% less
More like 1/3 less, better trained and better armored.

27k vs 39k -> 1vs1.4444
You want to nitpick?
44%-33% = 11%
50%-44%= 6%

I'm closer than you.

When I was talking about being relevant I meant the last few centuries, yes there was the commonwealth, yes the HRE was a joke, but neither makes the two each others "nemesis". My point is that this whole thing is very one-sided because in the last 300 years, poland just got pushed around by other powers, if you need a nemesis, choose one that is in your power league

AMERICA WANTS TO PLAY.
LET ME PLAY OR I'M TAKING ALL MY TOYS HOME WITH ME

>in the last 300 years, poland just got pushed around by other powers

As if you were much better?

You lost the two world wars, you were under Soviet influence just like us, your entire power was created by Prussia which doesn't even exist anymore, and ironically enough, got created because we allowed it.

WE WUZ WANGZ

>Ah... America... My long-time ally.
>Not as fast as you used to be, eh, old man?

How many troll bridges there are in Poland?

9-11-1683

The pole is right.

>Because Soviets gave them to us and stole ours?
But they built our towns in the Middle Ages user...

>Poland has famous scientists too
every country has famous scientists, it's all about proportions...

>German banking is actually beyond shit. Have you ever been there? The card system is atricious
I'm not talking about some meaningless little feature, I'm rather talking that they have developed banking throughout history while Poland only had agriculture and took everything from the West, including the Wechsel/Weksel

>They barely had any colonies when compared to actual colonial powers
They had Eastern Europe for themselves, they built bureaucracy in Russia and they broke up England and France

>Yet it was relevant enough to be called for help when Kara Boga was about to rape Vienna.
1. This is exaggerated

2. It wasn't done by Poles alone, but also with the help of Ruthenians, as many other fights

The concept of "nemesis" implies that there has been a more or less regularity in competition between certain states, whereas Germany and Poland rather rarely fought, and then especially after 18. century Western Europe has surpassed Eastern Europe in every imaginable way eventually making Eastern Europe heavily dependent on others

Your judgement lacks proportionality. I get that you would like to feel important like the Germans, or that you would like famous people to admire Poles like you, like they admire the Germans, but stop even thinking about it. Poland is a peripheral state and will never get serious admiration. Either you're happy with Poland as it is, that is medium relevancy, or you're preparing yourself for a disappointment

It is a legit to discard this faggots opinion because he's known for only postig once in a thread and being a notorious attention whore

Why did you built polish death camps?
Thats fucked up, you claim to be cristians but led mass murder?

Then wtf was the commonwealth?? While Reading about that it sounded like it was a pretty important power before your "golden liberty" became your undoing.

>You lost the two world wars
Ruining Britain and France, and killing Russia

Then conquering almost all of Europe and murdering dozens of millions in USSR

I'd say a pretty good score

>you were under Soviet influence just like us
1/3rd of them

>your entire power was created by Prussia
not true, german industry is situated in south-west

>got created because we allowed it
not "we" allowed it, but rather the cosmopolitan aristocracy of polish-lithuanian union, which was not "Poland"

>Then wtf was the commonwealth??
It was a big union of states, ruled by cosmopolitan aristocracy that protected its state interests and brought thousands of jews, who served them by collecting taxes from the peasantry and who came to get a big share in merchandise and crafts. One thing which was good about it is that it created a national elite, which meant that we didn't end up like the Czechs or Hungarians, who are almost entirely peasant nations, even though we still ended up conquered

>this thread
Post poland rape ball

A FUCKING LEAF.

"not so fast"

Ok, you got it. True. I was amazed that all those buffer states today were once your big ass union. Almost from sea to sea.