>Canada
A FUCKING LEAF

Why hasn't the USA annexed Canada yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=542WkUHNDC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leafs are the most pathetic, even more so than Sweden, cucks on planet earth

k

we can bearly keep out shitskins under control what makes you think we want more?

it's cleaning hours, not shitposting hours! back to the toilet polack!

At leat we have land, and access to food. Not just onions and potatoes.

Picture of OP

95% of your shitskin population is situated within 100 km of the US border. You have to pay triple for because the government allows the farmers to fix prices. For example, 1 kg of chicken breast costs $25 lol.

Ughm no, here is me doing some light boxing as a post work-out cardio

Here is an average Canadian

whoops wrong picture

You are lower than fucking niggers, one notch up from the eternal Jew(which you likely share some genetic similarities with). The biggest crime the Nazi regime committed was not killing every one of you. Fucking nigger russians

You got gang banged by Russia and Prussia so hard you stopped existing as a country for 300 years.

Only to get your country back to be gang banged by Germany and Russia again.

cool story bro,

>that feel when canadians cant even take jokes

>this plunges the leaf

Ugh our government changed a bit, at least we aren't genociding ourselves.

>pic related

lol nice accurate photo you got there

I like all of it, especially the part where you save us from Muslims.

That's what I'm saying! I'm sick of these faggy Canadians trolling our political boards. We should just nuke them and roll in the tanks to capture their women for sex slaves

把它关掉,这帮波兰知道啦

I'm unironically drinking this tonight. Keep raging Mohammed Wang Sukhbir.

>pic related

>把它关掉,这帮波兰知道啦
Oh a "new canadian" is in the thread. Fascinating.

Oh no you found 4 blacks! This is truly the end for Canada!

By the way Germany called, they are wondering if you will be bring Russia to the gang bang again.

We did it once and we'll have to do it again.

btw we haven't forgotten you fucking idiots pillaging Poland

Is that scribbles from when you try to write english in your OCR app while your Government Mandated Rapefugee(TM) fucks your asshole?

You have always been servants of the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=542WkUHNDC4

We have a lot of poles in Sweden, drop the battle axe.

>being this goyim

Soon

Why would you idiots paint your tanks bright blue and yellow? It's a literal giant x on your tanks

*thinking all f our tanks look like this* - brainlet

>Why hasn't the USA annexed Canada yet?
We don't want any more soyboys, faggots, or chinks.

t. IQ above 160

Could never wear baseball caps because my cranium's circumference is so huge as a result of my massive brain

Are you drunk?

Please keep Canada out of the US. Thanks.

US might run the risk of triggering a second Cuban Missile crisis considering the biological father of Canada's current PM.

That would be scary in more than a few ways.

gay

Don't you ever change, Poland.

Ever.

I command you to forever, with the full energy of my soul, even a million years from now, forever be the ember that remains when the fire of the west goes out, to reignite it anew once more.

Charge the spirit bomb.

Lots of Poles have saved there smoke money from they're drywall jobs to come to Canada. Other than here, I've never spoken to one who wasnt trying to clean my house for half the wages or install granite for cheap. What happened? Did Canada deport you? Or you just weren't allowed entry?

Oh good the toilet cleaners are here, I just left a big stinky poo poo that won't flush

>tfw strong but not strong enough to tame my wild soul

mudders painters labourers on occasion brick layers.

There are literally 1 million+ shitskins flooding Canada a year, while Poland takes in 0 besides ukrops and our paprijka brothers from another mother Hung aryans are now letting 2 migrants a day cross lmfao

>Poland
>saved Europe from Muslims
what was called the ""Polish"" then aren't the same people that are called the ""Polish"" now

we don't fucking want them you take em

so edgy burg

>poo spotted
soon

>Literal KANGZ who slaughtered and saved Europe from Muslims

Pole mongols literally belive this

english and scottish, I like spicy food thou

We actually were marching towards Toronto with the reunified Union Army.
President Grant took a payout from England of roughly 8 million bucks for English interfearance in the Civil War so instead of taking Canada he turned the Army west towards the Indians. This is why Canada declared independence in 1867. It was to space themselves from the UK. Just in case we had a brush-up with England again.

>descendant of mongol rapist's rape baby
>savior of anything

Take the whole fucking GTA, its less like Canada then the rest of the country anyway.

>english and scottish
>flag

>pic related

>projection

We beat the people who beat you.

What are you talking about, friend from Poland? Canada is a most auspicious land, and we do not tolerate sodomy, a most degenerate sexual practice of European barbarians.

tfw when polack diaspora in leafistan

When shit hits the fan I'm moving there, no way I let my kids be surrounded by chinks, streetshitters and niggers once I start a family. A fellow leaf here said his kid was bullied in school just for being white.

glass it

>why hasn't the USA annexed Canada yet
Soon, my friend. Soon. We will take it all.

Annexing Canada will add more blue states to America. A bad decision.

>Canada
shits in toilet
>Poland
cleans toilet

Is it a girl?

I'm a Polish agent in Canada. As soon as Macierewicz gives the command we will strike.

Canada < Poland

Poland strong, leaf weak.

Hongkouver eh?

Canadians may be cucks, but at least no one would question their whiteness

Please do

delet plz

Why? You are Muslim