Are grunts the n-words of the military?

Consider this:

>objectively dumbest of any MOS
>arrogant despite acknowledging this fact
>simultaneously look down upon and envy the people who are in better positions, but refuse to try to advance themselves
>admittedly prone to violence, most want to hurt people
>muh culture that you just don’t understand
>constantly stealing (only 1 thief in the Marine Corps, amirite), lying, fighting, drinking, doing drugs, and having promiscuous sex with disease filled women
>have no financial management skills
>constantly looking for handouts once they get out of the military, even when they weren’t hurt
>think they are above everyone else when the only thing harder about their job is the humping if you’re carrying a 240 or base plate
>think they are the bravest people alive when motor T operators, cops, taxi drivers, prostitutes, and some oil field workers have higher mortality rates
>love to kill people but cry and throw fits when it’s done to them
>have greater physical fitness on average than their counterparts but fail to realize that is merely a product of their slave status
>constantly moralize about how large of a burden they’ve taken by defending the nation when they’re really fighting for a Caspian pipeline in Afghanistan and advancing sodomy, liberalism, feminism, and (((banking))) around the world

What do you guys think? 03 and 11B fags feel free to weigh in, but to be fair

>muh POG who got jody’d by a grunt

is not an argument nor is it reality. It’s the POGs who Jody the grunts, as fucked up as that is. Try to use your brains to refute this, if you can.

Yes.

/thread

No because grunts are necessary and niggers aren't

I was an 08. 03s are funny to me because to them, you aren't a true Marine unless you were an 03... but then you aren't a true 03 unless you did a deployment... but it has to have been a specific region you were deployed to... but then it has to be have been during a specific time period... but then... and on and on and on. It's all pretty ridiculous, and I never bring up my service in normal conversation, even if the other guy was a Marine

>massive government upheaval
>slide thread bombardment
>see another lame thread
>1 post by this ID
>really makes me think

Nigger

Not a slide thread faggot

What the fuck is an n-word how new are you

Its not POG its Pogue.

I was an 03 and I agree with everything you said. Got a lot of reflecting to do right now.

Damn, that's something I never thought I'd hear. When were you in?

part of the enlisted compensation package is thinking your better than everyone else while working for 1/4 the pay and double the hours.
Let them have it man, who cares

Yet still smarter than the average Sup Forumstard.

This is true but people should know the truth. It's always wrong to deceive yourself.

The Infantry is cocky because it is really everyone else's job in the Corps to support them. They are the main effort.

Though I will say while I was on recruiting duty every dumbass with an 32 ASVAB wanted to fix helicopters and everyone kid with a 90 wanted to be a grunt.

I was in 2004-2010. Two deployments to Iraq.

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you look when you HURR DURR 1 ID BY THIS POST as the 5th reply? 30-50 replies in you might have a point, but 5 fucking posts in? Come the fuck on user.

bumping again because fuck you

I'm going to make it my mission to keep this page going for as long as possible.

the consequence of the system they're put through

one philosopher said - the soldier and the scholar should not be separated, otherwise the nation is led by cowards, and it's military staffed by idiots

>It’s the POGs who Jody the grunts, as fucked up as that is

Please don't bring your dumb cuckhold military jargon here. It's disgraceful.

bump

>n-word

>the n-words of the military
You are adorable and I love you.

>N-word
did you mean nigger you nigger?

That is an astute observation. Having been both a scholar and a soldier I can attest that it is true. Academics are more cowardly than soldiers are idiotic though, to be fair.

>n-word
Shill detected

I see you've never interacted with a 92 series.

We all have to start somewhere, we're all niggers at birth, it's what you do after that makes you a man.

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums this question?

I was actually a Marine (using soldier in the general, ancient sense) so I don't know what a 92 series is.

There are loads of vets on Sup Forums.

I met some of the greatest and most intelligent men I’ve ever been around as an infantryman. Very little blacks. A lot of Midwest white guys who had no future in their little hometowns. Sprinkled in with some of the dumbest motherfuckers you will ever meet. That being said, I’ll take infantryman over a fucking POG any day.

That jives with what I've seen. Every branch revolves around a pretty small number of people. For the Navy and Air Force, it is the aviators (SEALs are an independently owned and operated franchise of the Navy basically. Most of Big Blue sees these guys like once a year). Marines revolve around their riflemen, and I'm not sure what the deal is with the Army, I've never been around them.

Both the smartest and dumbest people I met in the service were infantrymen. The most useless were admin/supply types.

Logistics/cooks/etc. Nigger jobs.

Can confirm. Walked out of MEPS testing with a 97 and my recruiter thought I was the biggest asshole for still wanting muh infantry slot

That's fine but you've not made any arguments beyond your own preference. I'm sure not every grunt was a retard and I can't speak for everyone, but they are the most arrogant.

I was a supply Marine and I can confirm this.

Combat MOS are majority white, PoGs are mostly niggers and women

>thread Closed
t. 11B

all soldiers are the n-words of society

HAHA you were a bitch who did bitch work. What pride did you take in doing a job that anyone can do. I could manage supplies, but could you do what I did? Makes you think doesn’t it. Probably got bullied by the 03s and your insecurity has led you to posting on Pol looking for validation.

Airfuckingborne nigga

It's "pogue", not POG, you fucking dumb faggot.

Millenials fucking destroyed the American military. You people have brains the size of acorns, I swear to Christ.

>i don't know how to spell
>i don't know what words mean or where they come from

nigger its POG kys

Goddammit Anons its pogue. Do some research.
Its not Person Other than Grunt. That is some faggy thing that was come up with later.

it's because trash human reddit refugees don't understand how the ID system works. I swear some of them think each ID is a unique user site wide. It was never a complaint before /the_donald invaded. Even summerfags caught on quicker.

brazilians are the brazilians of operators

Damn right! Now tell him about the only time you went off the fob and heard some shots!

What this is in reality is a pathetic attempt to place yourself higher on the dominance hierarchy by excluding everyone who doesn't do what you do. Its the same thing that frightened little birds do when their feathers aren't that bright or big.

You can take a look at where most soldiers wind up later in life and discover the truth that society treats them like prostitutes- use up their body then throw them away and mock them when they ask for help. That doesn't make you a badass, it makes you exploited and an idiot for attempting to glory in it.

objectively in the 96th percentile of asvab scores and 98th percentile of graduate degrees. Fact.

thats because smart people join the military to fight.they can do well on the outside,only reason they join is to fight. the support people are the dumb fucks that want to benefit from the military benefits since they cant hack it in regular life.

ALL POGS AND NON COMBAT MOS SHOULD WEAR THE NAVY UNIFORM

Every fuckers mocks the grunts until the fighting starts, then they worship them. They are the tip of the spear, the majority of the military only see the fighting on the news feed in the canteen. I came out of the military with little transferable skills, but I have stories that win in every dick swinging competition.

> This guy doesn't know the Navy had more in-service deaths than the Marine corps last year.

Oh yeah dude, I truely am exploited. I used my GI bill. I used my VA home loan. I make six figures now and have a great stories for my kids. Some are not as fortunate, or as smart. At the end of the day though, I’m not asking for glory. This guy is just a faggot calling infantryman niggers for trying to be courageous and do what men have done for thousands of years. Sorry I couldn’t live with myself joining the military and being a fucking cook. What a waste of experience. What a challenge and trial. Go fuck yorself NEET.

in the old days there were no such thing as pogs if you were a soldier you fought cooking cleaning and logistics were women and childrens jobs.

PoGs litteraly are women jobs Lmao

>vehicle deaths

noice

>being this triggered

wew lad, that reminds me guys, theres some mega file out there that has literally all the women in military photos that caused that whole investigation a year ago. you should get it.

>projecting

>11H10
>GT: 128
>ST: 135
>went 91B after four years
>big mistake
>CSS full of teh stupidest people I've ever met
t. retired SFC

Any idea where one could find this file? I need to do some of my own investigating

REMF bitch, shove your keyboard up your ass and die from bleeding

How am I projecting? I'm admitting the military is a waste of time and doesn't make you a hero or a moral exemplar like people claim it does. I am a humble pog who is simply pointing out that all the hurr muh infantry stuff is a load of shit.

search "girls of marines united", it used to be on /t/ but i dont see it listed anymore

the military dosnt make you a hero its just a job but if your a pog your just a faggot simple as that

Look, it must be another one of those big badasses but this one has some hurt feelings :(

Only a coward is offended by the truth.

So every sailor who died in ww2 and every killed pilot is a faggot? I'm starting to see you're exactly the kind of moron described in the OP

You don’t sound very humble. You sound condescending and jealous. You didn’t want to live in a real military culture, so you should accept your status as a faggot who did paperwork all day getting fat.

pogs are non combat retard those are combat mos's

Are you a newfag? Or an infiltrator because everyone knows the left can’t meme.

THANKS user!

Sailors aren't all combat MOS. Nice attempt to cover your tracks tho. Plenty of guys in engine rooms and mess decks suffered and died from torpedos and bombs. Plenty of grunts who never even fired a shot at a man, too.

How can someone condescend to himself? Taking grunts down a peg doesn't automatically elevate someone like me. Condescension implies that I believe I'm better than you, which I don't. You believe you're better than me and see any statement to the contrary as an attack.

You forgot eating crayons, so many colors.

Dumb is thinking any mos in the military automatically earns you employment outside, ask any airframe or powerplant mechanic. Oops more school required.

Taking them down to your faggot level is absolutely elevating yourself, in your mind anyways. Stay down in the faggot pool where you belong, no dumb argument will evewr make you anything other than a beta supply bitch.

BTW, not only are Infantry better people than you but so are all combat arms. Even those women who failed out of INfantry officers course on day 1 are better than you.

I posted that to mock the post it was replying to. That should have been fairly obvious.

You call me a woman yet you can't reason like a man can. You lash out emotionally like a woman. Maybe you're the faggot here, bud.

Op is a kike and should be murdered by veterans

They all end up as fuelers . At my last job they were like maybe if you fuel planes for 6 years we will move you into apprentice , $1/hr more and you still dont have your license.

I called you a faggot and bitch, not a woman but maybe you just feel like a woman.

The lowest iq and asvab scores are usually cooks which is where you usually see the niggers. Some of the smartest guys i met in my life were in the infantry. Also you're a fucking dipshit and probably a POG
t. FMF corpsman

It is though faggot

Kek butthurt pog detected

>So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you. But correct the wise, and they will love you
Proverbs 9:8

I meant this post as a reply.

T. lowtest faggot with shitty memes who thought just being a supply clerk would earn him respect

I'm joining Army Infantry. Waiting for next war, I don't do well in the dessert.
>mountain possum

I might have more respect for you if you could defend your position with anything other than insults. The mind rules over the body and your mind is clearly insufficient for the most basic engagement. Therefore you lash out like the faggot, the woman, and the child. Only a man can reason.

Any sort of argument you made I didn't read, because you couldn't fucking say nigger on an anonymous forum, and so I've lost respect for you.

Fair enough. Guess I'm done with this thread since its devolved to idiots showing their assets and merely proving the point of the OP.