JoJo Thread

Spoilers should be out within the next 24 hours I think, so get yourselves prepared for the oncoming storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev
twitter.com/chiou22/status/886483873428668416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This story was made for me...

So Jobin isn't the main villain? Dolomite saying he's just a pawn in the grander scheme was true?

Summary of last thread. Beware of spoilers

At this point, Joubin will go to and find and have Dr. Frankenstein operate on him.

I got it guys. Looks like an old man gold digger

closest one yet

Does car-man have any weaknesses?

He looks like a Snifit.

we don't know yet, he only appears in all his tanky glory on the last page. you see his treads chase yasuho a few times.

lego virus can be washed off with water.

Doesn't necessarily mean he isn't the main villain, he's probably doublecrossing everyone. He did say in his introduction that he wants to climb higher and higher, he's not gonna remain static in that regard.

So we soak Holly's brain in water and she will be fine?

That sounds familiar to another enemy, but I can't think about who it was. Water was his Stand's weakness too.

What would defeating Jobin actually stop besides someone now not having a person who can easily import the fruit?

I mean she already has holes in her brain. I imagine it only works against the virus, not your wounds

Tsurugi and the rest of the family's trust.

Yellow Temperance? My memory of that arc is hazy so I might be wrong.

We still have no idea what Jobin's goal is or what is actually going on in the grand scheme of things in the immortality industry, let alone the true nature of the Rokakaka. Jobin is small fries in this business but he's got an opportunity to rise to the top.

Civil War?

Yes, thanks user.
I couldn't remember it for the life of me.

Kocchi wo Miro?

thats me

It was civil war

legs

Rock legs. Probably the ones dangling from the tank human

The virus would do much more to her, her brain was clearly exchanged.
There were no signs of man-made cuts/surgery.
Maybe she was washed up like when Kira and Josefumi made the exchange.

"Defeating" Joubin would first break the promise Gappy made with Tsurugi.
It would also get him mad like his loss in Beetle Tendency.

Technically Civil War's.

I meant more as a major villain, as many people seem to believe he is.
Stopping Dio saved Holly, stopping Kira stopped a bunch of rogue stand user being made and several potential murders, stopping Diavolo stops the drug trade in Italy, etc. What does stopping Jobin in this context prevent from happening?

Stops the illegal importing of more Rockmen.
Rockmen would have to find another person to launder money with.

Post yfw "German science is the best in the world"

fuck i dont even remember the chapter i was on

I'm actually going to filter "davidpoo" now. Thanks for giving me the idea

Davidpoo replaces Kira's creepy blank stare with a weird "scrunched face"

Why did Davidpoo smear tar all over Kira's face?

>Davidshills

Nice nose Davidpoo

David cut off Koichi's grin. Why?

Great, this fag again...
I'm not giving you a (You)

>yfw tank human is the one who left the bitemarks

Ignore the text

When will Jojo hype die so normies would leave making it a nice niche title again?

Actually, I like this panel more in the anime

hmm didn't consider that. he's big though and they haven't shown him with a mouth yet, kind of a beak/spike in that area. mad max guy's mouth is fucked up though, his face almost looks like speed king.

>second half of the spoiler

It's only going to get worse when part 5 comes out.

How do you guys do? No cheating :^)
quotev .com/quiz/7882519/How-well-do-u-kno-Jojos-Bizarre-Adventure

I think I missed one because I chose "It just works" for King Crimson instead of "time erase????". I thought the question marks were hinting at not knowing the actual answer so I had to go for the meme

I went for the meme and got 100% tho?

Fuck then I must've went for something else

Holy shit this is so terrible. Only 2 decent questions out of 40

How do you think xForts passed the test?

final spoil for tonight

IT'S ASSEMBLED
thanks a lot spoiler user, this was fun.
I can't wait for the chapter

you're welcome, this was fun. if spoilers aren't posted tomorrow i might do more.

also might do this again next month, we will see. might do spoilers a bit differently next time. jojo spoiler arg.

That hurts my eyes

fucking whattt
Araki the absolute madman.
Also, thanks spoilerbro this little puzzle thing was great.

np, next month will be more interesting spoiler-wise i think, if i can do it again.

If you do it again could you please leave some suprises? Also more text, less images (especially big ones). Shit was fucking crazy when you started describing it

sounds good. the reactions were fun. there's still a few things with the new chapter. itll still be cool, trust me.

oh yes, also translation team is planning on doing rohan spin off too but they haven't gotten that one yet

Hey Jojobronies, Jojo's is dogshit. Hunter x Hunter is one of the worst shonen shit i've ever seen, but even THAT is better than Jojo's. Moe is fucken justice!! Shonenshit like Jojo and Hunter x Hunter should be removed! FUCK JOJOBRONIES!

>Araki does it again

My power went out for like an hour. The fucking madman.

>4

>final spoil
>deleted
God dammit spoilanon, the ONE time I'm late.

It's all in here

That guy's bleeding.

This is when he got stabbed by Rai then, right?

twitter.com/chiou22/status/886483873428668416

Those berries look fucking rotten

Is that a cone or a tortilla?

>gappy fights rock tank
>goes on with adventure
>inb4 the next enemy is a rock human fused with a transmission tower
>inb4 the next enemy after that is a rock human fused with a nuclear bomb
>inb4 the next enemy after that is Jobin fused with the Corpse of Jesus

I think Araki is testing how far science can go.

But guys what about Kaato?

That's a crepe.

>The main villain is Dr. Frankenstein

Yeah I think so

I really hope that fusing with random shit is what Araki is going for. It could lead to some crazy shit like chimeras and siamese humans

creepiest moment in jojo?

But how far could they go?

I don't care about the end result, the PROCESS of it is what's getting to me. How the hell did he just end up becoming one with the tank?

You can only play God for so long.

That one segment in Phantom Blood where Jonathan and co. are roaming the outskirts of the village at night before Dio's fight and they come across that one dude who acts normal and berates the kid accompanying the group. Shortly after when he's behind them his pupils grow huge, his head does a 180, and then his tongue grows out, gleefully saying he gets to "suck warm, young blood". Just really fucking eerie and now that I think about it Part 1 in general had a lot of disturbing shit in it with all of the amalgamated zombies.

I have a feeling it's soon about to be seeing a man fused with a fucking tank with limbs hanging out of it

If you're capable of fusing a person with a tank, then there's a lot of other things you could fuse together with whatever/however the immortality industry is doing. They could fuse a man with a nuclear/atom bomb and make him the wet dream of all terrorists. You could fuse a fusion with another fusion and create a mess of a monster. Fuse concotions and mixtures to create a load of new chemicals and whatnot. The possibilities are endless.

Now the two things you would definitely fuck up with doing is fusing a particle accelerator with a person and make some Made in Heaven type shit, or you could fuse with Jesus' corpse. I think the latter is what they're attempting, because it's the only real thing they could do in this situation.

Like said, you can only play God for so long. Now that they're fusing people with other objects, we've really hit a new treasure trove of theories and ideas that could be used.

Reminder that the jojo-comparisons guy needs help fixing the website and none of you fuckers are helping him.

wtf

He didn't come here to talk about it. It's not like any of us knew.

>Read rest of the description after waking up.
God it feels like all my Secco hate rolled into one.
I hope it looks like it's suffering.

Dude for real, a+
Jojolion is my favourite part and it just doesn't stop.
I was expecting a kinda lame ass duo but I'm Araki knows he had to get into this next lot hard and fast.

The mad max guy sounds cute.

He has a twitter, cunt

I don't use twitter, rude sir.

you should refer to yourself in the first person

>A small group of scientists have teamed up with the Rock Humans to create beings who are capable of living forever.
>Johnny was hunted down by a Rockmen, but quickly left the scene as everyone was catching up to him.
>The government took back Johnny's corpse, the Holy Corpse still rests on the land.
>Holly was also part of this team. She was a doctor famous for her work and eventually became a professor at a university.
>Flashback Man is another person involved in the project, who was also Holly's close colleague at the time.
>Holly may have been targeted by the rest of the team because the doctor's thesis she wrote back about may have been about the"Equivalent Exchange" of cell's involving the eye (she was an Optometrist).
>After her absence, they start their research by randomly combining humans with random objects at the Wall Eyes.
>95% of Rock Humans are Stand Users because something also bites them during the process.
>Research concludes that they need something more to efficiently exchange cells, the Rokakaka.
>They have leads and eventually make contact with Damo to import and smuggle them via Joubin and the Higashikata Fruit Parlour
>Dolomiti had his accident and staed out of this whole ordeal and did not want to mess with it anymore.
>Kira found out about the Rockmen during the emergency on his ship.
>Gappy is born and Flashback Man guides him to the truth (by placing the bookseller's mark onto Kira's body)
>The rest of JoJolion happens
>Eventually, Gappy and the others find one of the rockmen to be fused with Johnny Joestar, which was mistaken for the corpse back in the past.

That is actually ok