Anime that will never happen

Why Giorno such a manlet?
Both of his dads are 6'5

good, 4 was the last good part

#part5inevitable

malnutrition.

Tfw wanna start the manga from part 5

can't get myself to finish Part 4 anime.

Why was Part 4 so trash?

generally lousy writing and shit villain

He's from Naples. Also Italian food.

>part 4
>good

part 4 is overrated

The main villain isn't shit but I watched the anime and also didn't like it very much because they had no clear goal in mind most of the time and either their normal life which was shown was boring or about characters that didn't interest me in the slightest (yukako, koichi, shigechi...)

Isn't he 15? He'll grow up.

Please, OP. Do you want it to be rushed? Look at how DU turned out.

He's not Italian but he does have Japanese genes. Also he's only 14.

Shit I meant 15
So your main problem with part 4 is its SoL aspect. Part 5 is the opposite of that, and the only other part close to being a SoL series is JoJolion (which is way better than part 4 by the way)

Wasn't the part 4 anime pretty successful?
Not to mention with ongoing manga and vidya they have no reason to not continue adapting the manga.

They could honestly just skip Part 5 and lose absolutely no important plot details for Part 6.

Maybe his mom's genes.

They could have honestly stopped at 3 and lose absolutely no important plot details.

>tfw manlet
Inb4 manlets never learn

OP is a retarded faggot

Really didn't like Part 4 anime as much as I thought it would judging from how much I liked it as a manga.
Wonder how 5 will turn out

Part 5 is going to happen. I

He's 15. growth spurt soon.

Nah, all the stress of being a mob boss will stunt his growth. He's gonna be a manlet forever.

With those god tier Joestar genes? I don't think so.
>you will never see Timeskip Giorno jacked up

This. Do people want deadly queen again? Do people want an even shittier adaptation

Part 4 anime bored me a lot even tho its my 2nd favorite manga part