Is America nearing the tipping point?

Is America nearing the tipping point?

The tipping point of our patience with you abysmal retards.

Yes. I truly believe the coming storm will happen much sooner than we all think. The Jews and their degenerate hordes should be scared.

>leaving out a few key details
>It's exactly the same!! :^)

Are we pretending that ABC News even understands what "alt right" is?

yes

Remember when alt-right was just an umbrella term for young people who didn't identify as left or your dad's Republican party?

It wont be the same because unlike germany, almost half of our population is already made up of ethnicities which are wholly incompatible with western civilization

Post NatSoc images I want to freak out the thots sitting behind me

Why? Not like you need help for people to not like you.

Unlike the usual losers you're used to hanging out with online I'm gen Z therefore there is a lower threshold for attractive people coming to places like Sup Forums

- Deport all 30 million illegal immigrants.
- Give blacks a seperate territory to live in.
- Deport all the Jews.
- Ban future non-white immigration.
- Incentivize white birth rates

Problem solved almost instantly. America is now a 80%+ pure white country. In a decade or two it will be closer to 100% white.

Trumps at 50% approval

It’s ogre

In just this environment Jews have created for us, they themselves can not survive. We the whites would outlast them for certain. Give it 20 more years and they'll be gone from the US without us doing a thing so horrid is their stupidity.
What it happen sooner? Guess we'll have to get a little rowdy.

You won't do shit pussy

Why are you liberal faggots always such snide cunts?
You sound like a moody 14 year old girl m8

It's always darkest before the dawn. People thought the Nazi party was on their last legs before the seizure of power

Where do you live at dude?

this

Even implementing one of those things would help dramatically.

I went from lolbertarian to full nat soc overnight. Some truths are undeniable.

Fuck off newfag.
You should already have some saved on your computer.

Why do you assume I'm liberal? I'm right of center and still think he's a little faggot.

The average American female is surprisingly resemblant of an English woman.

>btw, pic related is a Euro-mutt.

I fucking hope so

zoom this so they know

Economy is far too decent for anything to happen politically.
That's all people care about at this point.

I'm confused about this meme, I thought (((Rosenstein))) just had his hand caught helping Obama hold overs / the FBI fuck Trump?

Nah man. Stop paying attention to the MSM....even FOX. They are distracting from the real issue. That jews inside our government are double agents for Israel. If Rosenstein is ACTUALLY Himmler's son, that means he's not actually jewish. What better way to hide who you really are than pretending you're the exact opposite of who you are really?

Kind of. I like the way things have settled. The most intellectual of the bunch won out and now all the right topics and questions are being asked.

>almost instantly

You forgot the part where you get everyone to agree.

Were honestly about 10-12 years out at this point. Things are too good right now for the average normie.

I think our girls are cute when not fat. Very consistently attractive. Again, when not fat.

Generation Zyklon was between 1995-2014. The vast majority of them will be reaching voting age in 6 years.
Soon.

Democracy has failed, we can all see it.

Here in the UK, we have a fucking SPLIT GOVERNMENT, and neither side can do SHIT.

In the USA, regardless of the election outcome, both sides of the divide agree almost unanimously that their choices in 2016 were the worst there's ever been.

Democracy as a concept has reached the end of its life.
It's a failed experiment that robs a country of all direction, opens it like a wound to the filth and pestilence of corporate interests, nepotistic favour and worst of all - purgatorial inaction.

The west is currently suffering a great many ills; coughing and sputtering through a bout of the marx-virus again, its mind racked with the directionless fever of "multiculturalism"; split-personality disorder of a nation, its men are being brow-beaten and diminished by its women, who simultaneously long deeply for real men who can challenge and defeat them.

This fruit is as ripe as it's ever going to get, Sup Forums - There must be action, there must be a new leader, there must be direction, unity, purpose, re-ignition of core values.
It's time to lock the door, and clean our messy houses.

Now.

And the black sun rises.

I give it within ten years, but it could be anywhere from 2-30 for all I know; I think the internet will make worldview shifts much, much faster than anything we've seen before though as explaining these ideas becomes refined into a memetic anti-virus.
The seeds have been planted. People long for structure beyond what they've been given. Consciousness will triumph over materialism. Public Need will come before Private Greed. Behavior and character determines value, not just production of goods or services. Quality, not quantity. The Jews are racing to get AI that optimizes according to their values before their world is destroyed.

You reap what you sow, motherfuckers

And the majority of people probably had unfavourable views of blacks when the Civil Rights Act happened anyways.

I mean you have to pay attention to the MSM if you want to connect the dots behind the scene. Well of course many jews in our government are double agents, they've integrated into every facet of life. To be honest this is why I've had trouble completely trusting Trump, his cabinet is full of them and his daughter married to them. I get the whole "keep your friends close and you enemies closer" thing but I just don't see it. I wan't to believe, I really do, but I just don't see the picture. We're at war right now and it should be known, not kept in the dark. Trump could have declared marshal law and started court marshaling and hanging all the traitors already.

No.....The MSM lies to your face.

Same thing here in the US, TWO PARTIES, then the legislative, executive and judicial branches to keep each other in check. So fucking inefficient, the country needs to be united under one party and branches integrated so the process of creating and enacting laws is much easier. People fear big government, but a big government that actually works for the people would be a beautiful thing.

The fire rises.

>ignores all of my post and replies with the most worthless self evident comment

Yeah no fucking shit sherloock but you're a complete moron if you haven't realized all the stupid infographics with your Trump being hitler and exposing the kike memes all come from the MSM.

>

Government is not enough.

Monarchy is the answer.
A man looks after his own garden - the entire purpose of a monarchy is to make a nation the proudly kept property of a benevolent leader.

The "democracy" in this method is that if the leader is shit, the people rise up and murder them.

A family line that wishes to look after and make the best for its nation is where the world's greatest empires have been born.

All democracy has ever accomplished is sneaking about the globe like a cancer, enacting the will of those with enough money to buy action whilst distracting the masses with the profound lie that they've got a decision in the matter.

They just don't.
We don't.

>we will lose another 6 million

It's always about the fucking 6 gorillion isn't it?

Not interested. A shitty monarch can make your life a lot worse than a shitty democratically elected whatever.

Precisely.

We have all meekly chosen indecision over decision for fear of potential consequences.

Perhaps America should continue this strange experiment. Perhaps if it keeps on sputtering along it will outperform.
But i just don't see it working in the ancient areas of the world, especially Europe.

no. neonazis are larping fags. things are pretty shitty but not anywhere near bad enough for the government to be restructured like in germany

You're fat.

>The value and meaning of the Monarchy concept cannot lie in the monarch himself unless Heaven decides to put the crown on the brow of such an inspired hero as Frederick the Great or such a wise character as William I. Such leaders may find their way to the top once in centuries, but rarely more often. The idea of a Monarchy should be above the person, then the system exists totally in the institution. This means the monarch himself is one of those who must serve the Monarchy. He is but a wheel in the machine and must do his duty to it. He must also adjust to the office so he can follow the higher purpose. Therefore, the true “monarchist” is not the man who silently allows the wearer of the crown to violate it, but prevents any violation. If the significance of the Monarchy were not in the idea but in the “sacred” person who wears a crown, the establishment of an obviously insane prince could never be questioned and he could never be removed.
>The people are rarely fortunate enough to have a great man as a great monarch and if they do, they must realize they are lucky that the cruelty of Fate has spared them from the absolute worst monarch.

Reminder to Europoors:

America will be the savior of the white race. You laugh at us now, but soon you will be bowing down to the God Emperor.

No. Don't be stupid.

try 1931 lol

This goes back as far as Sumeria, in their leadership system in which the 'monarch' was named Marduk.

It was not a role of decadence and privileged, but that of servitude to the people. You rule, but if you rule poorly, they destroy you.

Each year ends in review in which you confess your failures as a leader and seek to improve.

The haughty nature of our modern political systems has almost completely snuffed out the flame of this great idea, and relegated it to the nightmarish fears of failed state dictators such as Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Ill.

But I thought the Alt Right was muh controlled opposition?

Not to be OCD but is there any reason that the swastika is angled on the curtains behind Hitler and flat on the stone surface below him? Is it meaningless perhaps if the swastika is displayed one way or the other?

This. Monarchy is still establishable in a nazi-like system. Being that monarchy does not necessarily have to be the autocrat of that society, Hitler could have restored Wilhelm with a position similar to that of the current Queen of England, and thus made a cultural icon rather than a political power.

not far off yourself.

awww sweetie you really believe you live in a democracy because you get to "vote" for two candidates the corporations and Illuminati pick for you vote for to make you believe you really made a choice. You guys are so adorable

I been meaning to ask, but something's always come up, I'm half white.
Can I stay?

KEKery is strong in this thread.

sorry I didn't check those trips brother

Round all non whites up on earth and put a 10 megaton nuke on them, problem solved FOREVER.

Are you willing to become part of a truly unified culture?

the change in the last six months has been amazing to watch
i may live to see jews put in ovens

Right to a first approximation, though it's mostly a matter of modern northern democracies tending to have a strong tradition of human rights - when you gave Presidents or PMs dictatorial powers you will see them make people's lives just as shitty as kings can. See: Mugabe, Idi Amin, some painter named Hilden or Hilter or something.

Have you ever even been to Europe, meme flag boy? Democracy has worked a lot better here than despotism ever did.

And yet, we're being invaded by an ideological enemy that admits its aims out in the open. Islam.

And nobody wants to do anything for fear of not being PC.

They'd better watch out
Our patience has its limits

Eh, I'm pretty sure the alt-right's a sincere fash cult. The leaders probably have a covert alliance with Daesh, since they share a common enemy and common goals, but that's not the same as being controlled opposition.

Fashy or righty types who suspect MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION mostly do it because they correctly see the alt-right as a pack of embarrassing degenerates, and they don't want to believe that anyone on their side could be that shit. There's also some people who think Russia or the Marxists still intend to conquer the world and are using the alt-right to break the West so they can come in as saviors. I knew an accelerationist bolshevik a few years back who WAS backing a guy who's now a fash e-celeb for just that reason...

Hail. Fucking. Victory.

>White people go nazi again
>Millions of white people die
>Extinct by 2100
I wish a nigga would

>Hail victory
>When you lost
Lmao if you do it a 3rd time you'll literally kill the entire white race.

If a Muslim wants to live in an Islamic dictatorship, they can go to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Chechnya, Turkey, or Taliban bits of AfPak. The pigfucker caliphate used to be an option, but they're losing now. If a Muslim wants to live in a majority-Muslim secular dictatorship, they can go to Jordan, Pakistan, maybe Kuwait or Qatar or the UAE. If a Muslim wants to spill blood to establish an Islamic state, they can go to Nigeria or Libya or (until recently) the Syria/Iraq border. If a Muslim wants to live in a Muslim-majority state and isn't happy with the other options, they can go to Afghanistan, Indonesia, Yemen, Oman, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and plenty of others I didn't list.

Muslims who come to Europe do so because they like aspects our way of life better than the options in the numerous Muslim countries significantly closer to where they came from. How many alt-right cultists do you see making serious plans to move to Zimbabwe or Zaire? Muslims who are REEEEEEEE JIHAD NOW whenever they meet non-Muslims are going to look for a place they feel comfortable - and I'm sorry, but a kebab shop surrounded by women who won't wear veils and won't apologize for fucking other men isn't it.

>white people go extinct
You fucking wish
>niggers think they'd stand a chance if a race war broke out

It's been maybe two years and already we have two guys running for office. This is only the beginning of the White Awakening

>being this delusional

AHAHAHAH HE DELETED IT

I mean to be fair those are airplanes against what is presumably ground troops.

We have already crossed the event horizon, we just haven't realized it yet.

No not even close.

America will never reach that point because thats what being a multicultural society does to you when you're just 56% white. The whole point of diversity is fracturing a society down to the smallest pieces making it unable to revolt as a whole against the Jews exploiting said society.

I didn't fully read it but I can't find the one where it's 500 niggers vs 4 whites in casualties

There will never be a return. White supremacism will never rise again. Your sadness watching your autistic fantasy slip further and further from your grips is delicious. Hopefully this board is around in 2050 so that we can see the suicide posts by you people.
White people will fight you. WWII was fought between whites. The civil war was fought between whites. There will be no race war, an attempt at an ethno state will be fought by whites with the rest of us.

All you could accomplish is the death of millions of white people. But it won't come to that, it's already over for you.

Yeah. The caption on pic related is really pretty damn accurate.

>he's reposting it
>he thinks that if a race war comes whites will side with him because Shlomo keeps telling him to hate whitey

Not if it starts in America, unlike Germany we can actually win wars.

>its gone down since 2013

okay delusional lad

Two? I know about the guy in chicago, but even if this time around he had the sense not to submit a bunch of forged signatures, he's still got as much chance of winning as the fash chick who keeps getting the Dem nomination in a hard-red district in Texas. Who's the other one?

You're going to be funny to watch when you're writing your suicide note on this board. There's going to be no violence, except for white nationalists attacking others and ruining their own movement.

The country voted for a black president two years in a row. Hillary took the popular vote by three million. The neo nazi rallies are outnumbered 10-1 by counter protests.

It's over. You just haven't accepted it yet.

It seems you're on stage 1 Shlomo