youtube.com/watch?v=6rKL_kQNlfk
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being so gullible that you give a millionaire more money because he simultaneously doesn't need a cent but could really use your support

I already got my leg blown off the meme war, isn't that enough

saged

>the complete state of lefty cucks

F

This hat is the clear show of support for pol the left feared. Thats why they bitched about the clover being 4 leaved

Trumpcucks never learn.

>clear
Absolutely retarded.

JUST

>implying Trump didn't lose billions just to save America and the Western Culture

Just ordered mine.

Face in your picture depicts the look i expect butthurt leftists having ever since election lol

youtube.com/watch?v=6rKL_kQNlfk

I already got one last year, do I have to buy another? I will once the wall gets funded and ground is broken...

>butthurt
I don't think you understand what human facial expressions mean, friend.

Bullshit letter but the hat is cool.

Lol it looks like the face you make when geting btfo. Like a child being told no more tv and tantruming lol

It might as well say "I'm a giant retard"

Ok bud.

Mate.

If you dig hard enough theres a trump AMA that took place on pol in january or early febraury last year. Comments are in line with that letter.

>JIDF trying to insult Trump supporters in this thread about a hat

You hurt buddy? :) _

i got one last year, whats different

>tfw made 200 dollars reselling mine from last year

good times

>Not having the OG hat
I haven't posted on here in a while, you all are plebs if you buy the "Second Edition". Nerds.

ONE OF MY INTERNET PEOPLE

>willfully associating with Sup Forums irl
No thanks.

We seriously got this guy elected, I hope all this deep state shit blows up in their faces and Trump gets cemented as the savior of America.

This is a really good autism test.

I dont think its trolling if im not lying to you lol

I just enjoy you lol

>2nd thread in less than an hour
So OP, why are you shilling this so hard

He should've given them for free, like all political campaigns do, but this is 'Murica, alright, of course it's gonna be 50 bucks.

Let me go back because we're too retarded to follow a simple point: that letter looks fake to me.

Nice Saudi green neocon shill.

>like all political campaigns do

Show me five hats given out for free by political campaigns.

The guy didnt even take donations for most of his campaign. Also hell yeah its gotta be $50 what are you a dirty commie?

He will be. We legitimately elected a superhero.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

>I just enjoy you lol
Have another one then, on me!

Just got back from work, not sure what your paranoia is about.

>lose an argument
>desperately has to save face

>literally not even the same sentences but you're connected them somehow to the same meaning

I truly feel sorry for anyone that cannot afford a mere $50.

1. This wasn't an argument. This isn't debate club.
2. I said the letter pictured looked fake and someone posted something unrelated as proof I was wrong.

What are you talking about? He's Plus Ultra.

Kys JIDF assblasted faggot.

I want to wear one around campus but I also want to graduate.

r/the_donald sent me here!

MAGA

It is overpriced for a hat, but you have to see it more like a re-election donation with a free hat.

When you look at these pictures of his life, how loved he is, how well documented he is, its obvious that he will be recognised as a hero.

Kind of ironic how Sup Forums will shit on blacks for buying overpriced basketball shoes because some dude endorses them but buy a $50 snapback based on a heritage they also shit on.

>can't buy a real one from Mexico
>Have to settle for a cheap pirate one a friend brought me from her trip to DC

Reeeee

Jesus was attacked the same way that Trump is.

>Sup Forums is 1 person
Fuck off you filthy kike

I actually got one last year when they first came out. I didn't know they were making more. Wasn't there only supposed to be a limited number of them representing the number of electoral votes he got?

Use code Save30 to save $15

Billionaire. Get it right cuck.

DAS RITE

Oh yeah, the one Sup Forums got bent over because he put a 4 leaf clover on it and they thought it was for Sup Forums.

This thread reeks of reddit

I literally have dozens of hats from political campaign at home. Every elections thousands of them are just given away for free on possible voters. Although, most of them end up used by farmers or construction workers.

Are you in some swing state?

what's the deal with the tweet? Seems harmless

I know s(he)'s a nut, but still

kill yourself, shill

MAGA hats make great gifts for your redpilled friends

>haven't checked my flag

We don't have states here, mate. In Macedonia, and I assume in many other countries too, political parties give free hats, t-shirts, pens, lighters etc. to gain more publicity during political campaigns. Though, like I said, people wear them only on rallies or for work.

That's why MAGA hats were seen as some sort of curiosity here, we've never seen something similar happening in the USA. And then we found out people actually pay for them.

I'm poor, I still bought it.

hehe

>complaining about macbook pros and surface not being able to play VR games
This dude is literally retarded and knows nothing about the industry he made a career of talking shit about.

buying the hat is a contribution to his re-election campaign so a bit different there homie

got mines

he really did.

F

is there anymore to this Plus Ultra meme?? I desperately need more

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

>not having a 2017 hat
>new hats marked with giant patches showing everyone it is not one of the rare gen1's

Sad

>50 dollars for a hat
confirmed kike

>trying to gaslight people into thinking trump gets the money

It goes into his reelection campaign war chest, it is a fundraising item. Shoo Jew

>t. good goy trying to justify buying into the kike hat meme

Actually, it's cheaper that way you get free shipping on items that are $50+ dollars
Most of the cost is the fucking shipping, so if you were going to pay 50+ dollars anyways, it's a smart move for the manufacture to charge a flat rate of 50 dollars

>2017
>he didn't buy his hat in 2015 before he won the primaries
pleb

>2016
>didn't hand make the hat yourself to show support of the republican nominee
pleb

Best damn post in this thread.

What? Of course I did. We are talking about the green hat

I had the green hat before the green hat was cool, loser

>not buying the official "israel first" "make israel great again" yarmulke

got mine last year

this shit is a joke now fuck trump cheap fuck crashing his own value

>billionaire tricks Sup Forums into voting for him and STILL sells merchandise to them for $50 dollars
hahah you trump cucks are pathetic, I can't wait until the stock market crashes even more and then we can blame it on dumb republicucks.

Reminder that the stocks don't like, if the economy was getting "better" the numbers would be up as it had been improving under Obama for a long time.

>being this much of a poorfag
>not knowing it costs more to purchase American made products because making things without sweatshop labor in China is more expensive
If you want your shit to be American, it costs more faggot.

Not having a 2015 Maga primaries hat

Might as well kill yourself you jeb head

Are Eurofags purchasing MAGA hats too? I was under the impression that it was mostly us burgers.

Just cause I won 3k by betting on Donny I had to have me some memorabilia

I am willing to order the Gen 2 Trump Sup Forums hat

How many years do yoy get in prison for owning a MAGA hat in the EU

hey paul