Mudsharks, coalburners

Mudsharks, coalburners....

What do you feel when you see them?. I was working yesterday and i've seen at least two couples of this kind and i wanted to puke, not only because the girls were incredibly hot and the baboons were incredibly ugly, but also because they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people.

cuckspam

disgust

>they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people
Any virgin gets angry at happy couples, regardless the race

It doesn't matter. I'm super mixed and it doesn't affect anyone but them like your relationships don't affect anyone but you. Fuck your trash.

I almost never see them. And when I do the woman is trashy as fuck or morbidly obese. Never these cherrypicked cheerleaders that you faggots post here all the time.

>mexico

lol you arent even human

Indeed.

Disgust, and anger. That's the natural reaction.

>christ cucks and mud mamas
That file name is just perfect. Hats off to you sir.

no fucking way

i saw it on liveleak. first she said
"My sister is dead and I don't care" and then the shock kicked in and she tried to wake her up. Surreal and horrendous. The endstadium of social media?

>dark black kids she probably adopted
>instilling Christian virtues on a young man

I see nothing wrong with this.

Lmao
Jerome is gonna fuck the shit outta this pawg in a few years

A mix of disgust and sadness. Like if a child endangers itself; they don't know any better. Shouldn't have ever been in the situation in the first place.

Don't give a shit. I want an asian qt gf and if I complained about it, then I would be a hypocrite.

The only appropriate response to mudsharks, especially if they meet your gaze, is to allow yourself a private smirk.

Disgust. I go out of my way to stare at all interracial couples with smugness, condescension, and repulsion TBQH

You jelly white boi?

well said

until white men in mass droves start rejecting these coal burners once they come back with usually their half black kids this shit won't stop.

Why do white american women fuck black men?

The other day I saw 1 coalburner couple here in several years. I can't remember the last one I saw in public. But lo and behold, she was fat and ugly.

I smile, knowing they are a minority

hip-hop music

Race mixing is a sign of self hatred.

The only natural response is to lynch the nonwhite and intern the coalburner into the community rape kennel.

I usually just shake my head and smile a bittersweet smile to myself
Occasionally it gets to me though, especially young ones who don't know any better

Oh look. It's Excretia and Nosmo Kang.

No self respecting white guy would date a girl that has gone there. It's the honest truth and it's really depressing seeing girls in their 20s not understanding this. I have not met a single white guy that would want a girl to walk down the aisle to them after fooling around with this.

There is literally nothing wrong with racemixing. In fact hybrid children are actually genetically superior to mono racial children.

When it all collapses we will liquidate these weak whites and their families.

>implying you'd ever know if your wife took big black/arab/mexican dick in her youth

Unless you ask her for pictures of every man she's had sex with you will never know if she's been Blacked or Browned.

I don't associate with them and I would never date a White chick who was a coal burner. Other than that, I don't give a fuck what they do. Just keep your relationship away from me.

fodder, dead to me. Dead to the world. lowest life forms.

I never have much contempt for the nigger in these situations.
But for the white woman? She needs to be drug behind a truck. Fortunately that's not necessary as the black man will abuse her and likely leave her in a ditch later.

>canadian
Why am I not suprised HMMMM how could this be happening

The very few I ever see never look like the pictures posted here. It's always some fat ugly white chick and some nigger that looks like a drug dealer.

The solution is to get with an East Asian.

White women like the idea of being 'taken' by a black man because many white men are taught to be extremely respectful to women, even to a point where it turns women off. White women are enticed towards black men for this reason and the stereotypes (both good and bad) of black men, which makes their sexual experiences with black men seem very exciting, rebellious, and sexually liberating.

So when I think of a white woman who's slept with a black man, I think of her as damaged goods - not because she slept with a black man - but because of why she most likely did it.

t. Race mixer betaboi cuckold

1 post by id