RWU

This is an ideological seed that has been deeply embedded in our culture for a very long time. Most of our humor, literature, films and stage-plays have been centered on one of these postmodernist tenets.

For those of us on the Right, defeating postmodernism is central to our ability to accomplish our goals and should be a central goal for our movement.

One of the characterizing factors of everyone on the Right - from anarcho-capitalists to fascists - is a belief in fixed truth and reality, as well as a belief in moral laws beyond "do what you want, nothing matters". This mindset sets the Left and the Right apart. The damage done to Western society by postmodernism is incalculable. Think of how many people you know who embrace a "live in the moment" mentality, or a "truth is a point of view" line. Postmodernism is an ideology that (whether they realize it or not) all too many live out on a day-to-day basis.

It is destructive to both self and anything beyond self.

It has eroded the foundations of our society like hydrachloric acid, degrading determinism, self improvement, upward mobility, ethnic pride, nationalism and tradition. The postmodernist push carries with it a sense of grim inevitablity and has resulted in many on our side taking the blackpill.

If our ideas, our faith, our freedoms, our traditions, our nations and our very way of life are to continue, postmodernism must end.
twitter
>>RightWingAllies
Discord
>>Q46YpY

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10. Peace
While we affirm the duty and necessity of defensive strife, we also celebrate and seek peace. National peace, relational and familial peace, and inner peace. Being a shining example of peace and being peacemaker in your relationships and families is the best way to show that degeneracy is a mistake, and unity is a much needed product of peace.
9. Kindness
The left has filled generation after generation with the stereotype that all right wingers are mean, evil, bigoted, hateful, etc. don’t play into that stereotype. Be kind to others, be polite and respectful. Hold doors open, say Ma'am, Sir, Mr or Ms. Look presentable and approachable in public and generally be a good example of our movement. Within our own ranks we are a brotherhood for the right, an emotional sanctuary for weary brethren, be as such to one another. Uplift and edify.
8. Chivalry
As corny as this sounds, we must restore the good, moral, western man and woman in society. Chivalry touches all aspects of life; our relationships, our actions toward our nation, our moral and religious beliefs and our day to day interactions, but put simply and most importantly, chivalry is our beliefs and duty put into practice.
7. Restraint
Whether it is food, sex, our words or our actions, restraint is important. We must restrain ourselves from immoral and degenerate activities or objects, and limit things that are negative in excess.
6. Duty and courage
A wise man once told me that "duty is the ultimate mastery of emotions; regardless of how busy you are, how afraid you are how little you want to do something or how you may feel about it emotionally, you do (or don't) do it anyway because you KNOW it is right". This is necessary for society to function, and for our eventual victory as an organization. You have a duty to your family, to your nation, and to your God, and you must have the courage to live your principles.

5. Trust and faith
Our organization involves real world action, for that action to be successful you must trust each other, have faith in your leaders and subordinates because they are all your brothers and sisters. Take someone at their word until they prove themselves false.
4. Respect
For a civil society to function, we must respect one another; respect shows that you value someone else besides yourself. I am not asking you to respect evil, that is cowardice. I am asking you to respect those who deserve and have earned respect, as well as a basic level of respect for everyone at face value.
3. Honor
Behave in an honorable manner, do what you know is right and moral. Honor your family, your country and your God. A lack of honor is a lack of morality. Honor each other, give credit where credit is due.
2. Brotherhood and fraternity
Joining our group is similar to being adopted into an extended family, tied together by common goals and beliefs and our willingness to put others before ourselves.
1. Love
Love is best described as putting the needs, well-being or existence of something before our own needs, well-being or existence. So when we say we love our nation, we must be ready to put the survival of our fellow countrymen before our own interests or needs.

Mate, the signal is out. And you can't stop the signal.

In a billion years this planet will be space dust along with everything on it, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Sapient life was a cosmic mistake and a biological paradox, with it's ability to self-reflect on its condition. At least you can some-what control your emotional state of mind in the face of the void.

After all of this,it's hard to imagine what will happen. Turn to God,seek to save your soul.

While I may be AnCap, it is important to restore western values such as dignity, honor, respect for your fellow man, and duty to those you care for.

decent bunch of lads these

Bump, even though discord is a honeypot. These guys have good intent and are out to strengthen the right wing as a whole during the struggle we face against cultural marxism.

In every parallel universe I've traveled to, RWU was always there. God speed.

Don't forget Strength and Victory

Though it seem like something the other side would say, we do have a duty to win. If only because there is no one else who will fight

The right that stands from self determination is rising.
We are fighting back against the indoctrination, deceit, lies, and subversion.

This movement will not die, nor fade away. Although this may seem like a Vanilla group on the surface, make no mistake. When we achieve power, we will change the world for the better.

We will strive to save ourselves as well as our people and nation. I'm happy to be part of this inclusive and diverse movement. Not the kind of (((diversity))) we are all wary of. But the kind that unites people against a common enemy, and a common corrosive threat.

Praise Victory my brothers, and the Right Wings of the world shall rise again.

Join up with RWU.
The conversations in the chats are interesting, lots of nice discussions, we got people all over the spectrum of the far-right, and they're doing a decent job of uniting the right.

We need to be united and organized and ready to fight when the time comes, the left will be all of those things, will you guys?

BoW?

RIGHT WING UNITED IS RUN BY A SMALL CLICHE OF JEWS

ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
ghostbin.com/paste/9knab

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

It is when degeneracy becomes the norm and good, traditional people and families are vilified and made to be seen as "abnormal" that action should be taken to save the fabric of our nations.

and the soviets weren't majority Jewish

>One of the characterizing factors of everyone on the Right - from anarcho-capitalists to fascists - is a belief in fixed truth and reality

This is called being an essentialist and a metaphysical realist. Guess which major philosophers and which religion fully endorsed this.

You dont sound like a very good ancap. You will miss out on shekels in a moral society. What of all the profits from vice?

>ghostbin.com/paste/9knab
>a communist
>calling us jew shills

please do the world a favor and physically remove what pathetic leftists call some semblance of brain matter

UNITED
No matter if you are Ancap,NatSoc,whatever.
Some are racist,some aren't. If you need clarification read the first word again.

Top blokes

Really good server, like good discussions and shit, would recommend

Don't turn this into a shitpost

How do you create a organization out of nazi larpers and fucking ancaps, you can't have both.

We allow anyone of any right wing ideology to join, including any form of nationalism. We do not ban anyone if they are right of the center line so long as they are able to work with others. some people may have issue with working with others in our organization. after all, how can we unite fascists and anarchists, christians and pagans, monarchists and republicans, etc. reference the above writing. we all agree on those fundamental truths and our desire to resurrect western society from its deathbed. We oppose leftism as inherently bankrupt , intellectually and morally. It is a caner that poisons individuals , communities and nations. If it is not opposed in an effective and united way, it will in the end bring the whole world to its knees. This is why we work with each other and treat each other as brothers. We have common beliefs and common enemies. It is important to remember that while conversation, debate, and argument are awesome, actually trying to subvert the group (for any purpose) is not. Right wing organizations rarely last more than 2-4 years, let's buck that trend. Let's agree to put differences aside until we save our homelands. I know many of you personally and I have no doubt that if we keep on trying we can by Gods grace win the World.

Bump.

Really top notch stuff, doing God's work. Really open dialogue- truth fears no examination.

RWU is GREAT!! Me and my wife met there!!

Bill is a jewish shill loves black cock trannies and secretly wears a buttplug while he posts online

bump

this "R" is retarded. Please, remove these fucking tailings.

RWU is a CIA honeypot run by Bill "The Shill" Smith. He is not even white, as he is a medinigger. He lives in Florida and likes traps, anime, and sucking massive black dicks.
Also his server is 50% siegefags and 50% alt lite faggots.

Quality server, diverse opinions amongst the leadership, as well

Are ancaps coming around to the idea that their system could only have any possible hope of working in a racially homogenous society composed of indigenous Europeans and those of European descent?

so is this a homogenous server? white only server?

there are many ancaps who are pro white

A shill calls out a shill.

I wasn't talking about the server. I was asking more broadly.

>italians aren't white
please get off our board, shill

No really. As the rules say,there is no requirement to be white. Tough some disagree. Again,we won't bad you for agreeing or disagreeing.

I'm one of those who made the transition. In my heart of hearts, I am still a Classical Liberal. I just came to realize that such a society must be homogenous in order to function. I also recognize that we have already gone too far to just return to Classical Liberalism. There will have to be a period of adjustment in which totalitarian means are used to restore the West before we can plant a seed as delicate as liberty again.

amen

Bunp

bump

Fuck off Bill

bump

Bump

The shill never fucks off.

Checked the thread,nice numbers guys.

no

SHILLED.COM

In the future, degen whites live with the LGBT that go on killing sprees.

should I recruit less effectively?

Get better numbers.

any ideas?