Fun Fact: Trump IS Kek

Trump is the vessel of the pagan (ostensibly demonic) spirit Kek.

He is an agent of chaos. Trump is chaos incarnate.

Chaos holds no allegiance to loyalty or party. He wanted to run as a Democrat with Jesse Ventura as his running mate back in the early 2000's
>youtube.com/watch?v=bA-0FP3JcJs
He then runs as a Republican and threatens to "drain the swamp", betraying the most loyal members of his own (current) party, i.e.; Reince Priebus and John McCain.

He tosses a hot potato to the Democrats vis-à-vis DACA, and admonishes the Republicans for not ripping-up Obamacare.

He watches as his most loyal followers clash with his most despising protestors, and fans the flames by claiming that there were "good people on both sides": Only an agent of chaos would thrive from such conflict.

Against the wishes of world leaders, Trump proclaims Jerusalem the capitol of Israel in an historic alignment with the Jews. He does this presumably knowing that many within his voter base are anti-Semitic. But he also knows that they will vote for him again with the utmost loyalty. Only an agent of chaos would take such glee from force-feeding his most loyal their own feces.

Lastly, he was a friend and financial contributor to the Clintons before running against Hillary. He coddled his enemy before taking her blood.

Trump is indeed the living embodiment of Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true. Many legends have predicted the coming of Trump.

And why not? After all, perfect sevens proclaimed his victory.

At first they laughed
These Jews
They thought it was all a joke
They aren't laughing anymore
Today they realize the gravity of the situation.

They have seen the wrath of kek
Just wait till they meet Wotan

The old general will come down out of the mountains in Germany as he promised.

>(ostensibly demonic)
Source for this?

>ID: iAC8FQEK
>QEK

kys leddit
sage

that post is indeed divine but pic related is the post that converted me

>Trump is the vessel of the pagan (ostensibly demonic) spirit Kek.
Nice LARP but Trump is Christian you trash

bring yourself to life 9gag
oregano

>8/10
Clever

heh

His mind, where the the light of knowledge and spirit of freedom are considered evil. Also, checked.

He's not, but the date it's posted on is Kek's birthday.

More like we're all Kek

Of course he is user.

Trump might legitimately have some sort of time travel capabilities though.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

"Everyone wanted to know just what Trump actually did day after day in his office. He had everyone else doing the work. What could he be doing alone in there?
Stories would occasionally leak out from insiders. He would doodle cartoon frogs. He would stare at the frogs like he was studying architectural designs. Or that he and Roy Cohn were seen playing leapfrog... everything seemed to relate back to frogs."

They need to rerelease that Illuminati Card game.

this guy got legit gunned down btw

look at the shape shes making with her hand

You're telling me that this user got murdered?

Removed from rally by men in black suits with guns

consider the paradox, kek the agent of chaos bringing to light the truth about multiculturalism - its inherently chaotic and destabilizing influence.

Followers of "chaos agent" kek, employing chaos, but seeking order, a destruction of chaotic liberalism

We are truly living in the strangest timeline where a picture of a green, cartoon frog is winning an information war against the most established cults of all time. I can't handle this, lads, what have we become.

Or he has mastered the black swan, you can position yourself to benefit from extremely rare events, trump has figured out how to create them

when are we meeming odin

Right...Trump is a g-damned idiot.

why censor god if you’re invoking the concept anyway???

>He is an agent of chaos. Trump is chaos incarnate.
Except that's not what Kek represents, you fucking brainlet newfag. Kek is the male form of a transitional deity which represents the transition from dark (chaos) to light (enlightenment/redpills). It's the female form, Keket who represents the transition to darkness. Contrary to what you seem to believe, there's been very little chaos under Trump, but plenty of redpills.

Is this a new discovery? I never heard of this supposed musical. The lyrics are fan fucking tastic, though.

Hes definatley getting the worst out of (((some people)))

Nah its old

youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

Jesus Christ.

It's frogs all the way down.

He will be avenged

Always
It is our collective will that makes it work
Make Odin memes if you want to wake him

that isnt chaos you faget everyone hated both republicans and democrats because they all did the same shit

The Baron Trump books from the 1800's clinched it for me that Trump is somehow himself, or at least aided by the supernatural.

checked- what material should i read to best manifest odin within me

The Left went full retard almost immediately after he won the election. I'd say that's a net increase in chaos.

Kek has a friend! he's been summoned since it's the year off the dog!
His name is Coyote and he's here to make the funny .
Summoned many times and now he's Sup Forums & /K/'s trickster Agent.
>Laugh at everything!

ROLLING for Coyote to appear!

kek isnt the god of chaos faggot, that's seth. fucking knob.

Kek is the bringer in of the light aka Jesus

Nah. He's a tier - 1 internet troll and all star shit poster tho

checked for kek.

kek likes that picture. shows his personality is one of us

Either way, kek represents enlightenment, not chaos. You guys need to stop confusing keket and kek.

This theory is retarded, wont even bother to explain why as you're obviously a lost cause, but I can't believe he retweeded that video.

Unironic Kekist here.

While you do have decent points, I do not think Trump is Kek himself, however, he does have many qualities of Kek, like you mentioned.

I forget what exactly made me convert. Maybe it’s for the best.

Tell me more about this.

This.

Jesus Lucifer and Kek are the same diety.

YHWH is not Satan or Lucifer.

YHWH is Baal/Moloch

don't forget he united Korea this year

I've seen this quote before. what's it from?

I found it on Sup Forums and saved it.