BRITS BTFO

holy fucking shit BASED NEHLEN just arse blasted the Brits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744/photo/1
mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=R8niyG-cPgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek - bang goes the wedding invitation

rekt

Solid kek.

Paul Nehlen for president. Trump is a cuck. Nehlen is the real deal.

link to twit please.

So will she be called Lady Booningham by the masses?

wew lad

LINK THE TWEET YOU GAY NIGGER LOVER. GUESS I HAVE TO GO THERE MYSELF.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Lolololo

fucking lol

The man is a total legend

Here's a link directly to the pic mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744/photo/1
Here's his profile not too sure which you were talking about mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen

How has he not lost everything yet?

Literally the only way to be able to express yourself this freely is if you are independently wealthy.

Shit looks like the man in the iron mask

/ourfuckinguy/

holy kek

Got me there
Good game mate

Kek we have a Nehlen too

He is independently wealthy the guys a millionaire I'm sure

>People think Nehlen is a plant
No they tried to kill him, and instead of going into hiding he got angry

kek

kek
>No they tried to kill him, and instead of going into hiding he got angry
can i get a basic gestalt user

I don't get it

Is it me or are we anglos getting lots of extra love this last day or 2?
Anywaym here's a pic of BASED Paul and his lovely (((wife))), no shoop required :^)

top lel

>can i get a basic gestalt user

Hes an immigration hardliner who supports white christian interests and he noticed some strange (((coincidences))) regarding his critics. From there he just overdosed on redpills and went nuclear.

holy shit wtf?

she's a kike?????!???!

That's a fucking man. Hispanic man.

>muh lip service

stop shilling this fucking guy

This is ridiculous. How is this not controlled opposition? I'm positively baffled.

Even if it's a joke he should know he's not the right person to tweet it.
There's no way you can spin this in a positive light.

Lol you pathetic racist losers alwqys make me laugh
Assblasted that a person of color is now a royal while you dumb virgins jerk off in your parents' basement
You are on the wrong side of history, get over it

t. John McCain

top fucking kek

No.she's Mexican,or some kind of Latin American.

>has his own meghan

>person of color
Your 'colored person' had to be given a royal title by whites. Talk about losers.

>racist
They are royalty because they are considered to have DNA which is superior to the DNA of anyone else in the world. So you're saying that racists are mad that other racists are racist?

t. optics babby

Why would you post that, even ironically? Doesn't it feel bad?

kek Paul has no fucks to give

Kek
Optics matter you retarded leaf. The only reason why this man is gaining popularity is not larping as a skinhead nazi.

Peterson crashed & burned in a week. There's always a plan B.
The only question is can the juden put the new dominoes up quick enough that we never get round to turning on their golden boy, Trump?
>Let's find out
youtube.com/watch?v=R8niyG-cPgs

She is Harry's second cousin you fucking leafcunt. Not some junglenigger. Just a regular fucking kike with enough interbreeding to pretend they aren't a fucking jew.

'by whites' there's only one race, the human race you dumb racist

Also you are clearly autistic, based on the second part of your post

"Everything I don't like must be a joke" this is why no one takes you seriously, idiot racist

Answer the question. Doesn't it feel bad?

"A regular kike" are you using words that you dont kbow the meaning of again? Don't you have homework to do? Children should not be on Sup Forums (or anyone else for that matter, toxic racist place)

Mating with Slaves surely is still illegal in the UK!

>only one race
Australoid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid.
Can't you count to four? You don't even need an entire handful of fingers for that.

Pointing out that the royals actually see themselves as a genetically distinct and superior group makes me an autist? Please, go on . . .

Holy Kek, fuck I would vote for this guy if I lived in Paul Ryans district. Based AF.

That nose tho

Ah, I see you still cling to that outdated pseudoscience like the pathetic uneducated racist you are. Did you finish high school by any chance? "Royals are their own race" do you even read what you type??? Go get that degree before you make yourself look like a fool again, just stay away from them high school bullies as autistic people like you are easy prey

This dude is way too racist to ever get elected

Ebin

Solid bants Mr Yank man

Her majesty the coon.

Hideous hispanic wife, so based

Is he?

Paul "Spike the kikes" Nehlen
I love this madman.

Nehlen is amazing

Love Nehlen. Would consider emigrating to America if he was elected!

his wife is either Italian or Spanish and not a kile. Her surname is Lira, which is either Spanish or Italian.