Moon (South Korea) wants

>a peaceful solution to the current impasse
>Korean confederation (낮은 단계 연방제)

Trump (USA) wants

>Korean denuclearization

Kim Jong Un (North Korea) wants

>to keep his nukes
>sovereign unification (자주통일)

What possible deal can make all the above happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66KTU0bRJiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some kind of slow unification where neither side will end up looking like a loser is the only possibility for one Korea. North will keep their militarism and dynasty for few decades and that will slowly band into South's better economy, maybe somekind of system where you have same parliament but where both Koreas still have equal voting power. In time people will forget who is from North and South I think.

Nippon eats them both

Just let the chinks have them. Korean sounds disgusting, worse than clicky Vietnamese or screechy Cantonese

But chinks shit all over the elevators and streets, at least Koreans are decent people. Just imagine someone trying to pull off the same stunt in middle of Pyongyang.

i can appreciate kim's viewpoint. if i had nukes, id want to keep them, too.

Specially if your people have been sanctioned because of their development for several years, it's far too late to give up developing them now and it would count as betrayal from their ledership. Even South Korea should understand this, also if they ever unify wouldn't it be good to keep them?

How the fuck do you intetgrate 25 million Norks that have been brainwashed from the craddle to the grave for 4 generations.

Just look at the integration problems SK is having with a few thousand defectors that want to go back to NK.

This will end badly.

You’re genuinely retarded if you think Korean sounds worse than those languages.

youtube.com/watch?v=66KTU0bRJiY

The DPRK will keep their nukes, that's for sure.
The Kim rule will continue forever as well.

The US will stay mad over korean nukes, but they won't do shit.

The two koreas will start to work together so they can co-exist.

Korea is One!
Down with brigand US imperialists!

Flood South Korea with muslim immigrants and have korean women racemix with Muhammad. Then South Korea will stop being korean which means North Korea won't want reunification anymore and stop trying to conquer it.

Contrary to popular belief the peasants are not especially brainwashed. They are normies who want to watch western movies and eat donuts. If they were given the opportunity to integrate 99% of them would embrace it with tears and full hearts.

It's the city folk who are more groomed into the crazies and they are the minority population. Those who don't integrate well can be isolated for rehabilitation or for example exported to China to work in slave camps!

I hope so, I have really liked Korean olympics so far, not because I give a shit about sports but because those two countries have warmed so much in so little time.

>Kim Jong Un gives a new year speech
>South Korea responds to it, welcomes North Korea into Olympics
>Koreas have same team in Ice Hockey
>North Korea sends Kim's sister, their parliament leader and 200 member delegation into South Korea
>South Korea gives them really warm welcome and treats the sanctioned country as equals.

It seems like the two Koreas have fixed their relations more in few months than in few decades.

Uncle sam doesn't seem too happy about it. The peninsula has always been stuck between China / USA / USSR.
The Kims did a great job taking advantage of it post Korean war though.

고래 싸움에 새우등 터진다
"When whales fight the shrimp’s back is broken."

I've noticed. Kim sent his sister there to be diplomatic, Moon welcomed her warmly and wanted to make the Olympics about peace. Meanwhile Trump sent his dog Pence to fearmonger about nukes, while being the only country in the world which has used them.

The peninsula will unite under North Korean military power.

lol. the gooks eat dogs and skinned people to mark their territories in nam. would be interesting to see what a million + muslim would do in their nation. i personally think the gooks will out savage them later down the road after hordes of their women get raped

It wouldn't take hordes of their women getting raped, just one or two.
t. white guy who got harassed by gookmen for just making out with gookettes in public

>It seems like the two Koreas have fixed their relations more in few months than in few decades.
It's just the same realization that the Philippines came to: all the US wants to do is park hordes of niggers on their territory and is perfectly willing to sacrifice huge swaths of their population in geopolitical machinations that may not be particularly relevant to those countries today. Add on the increasing inability of the US to continually offshore jobs as bribery due to domestic unrest and you have a perfect storm of now-industrialized nations that don't really need the US anymore, aren't getting much out of it in any event, and may even find their relationship detrimental.

Why do the desires of the US matter? Let them unify and have nukes. Can't be worse than Pakistan.