(((andrew fucking anglin)))

Some people already take this for granted but daily reminder that on his site he regularly employs:
>le 56% meme
>anti Jordan peterson shilling even advocating public baiting withthe JQ
>MGTOW/r9k/ talking points
>the term "e celebs"

This makes up a sizeable percentage of slides that shit up the board everyday.

"alt Right" is pure psyop.
Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not to say that advocating White interests and Sup Forums style racist bants are a psyop.
But the organizeds/self described "alt right" definitely is.

If I'm wrong, explain.

Jordan Peterson sucks and women need to be controlled. Got point?

this, also sage

>using echo quotes around Anglin

He literally posted his 23andMe on his jewbook account, and he's just Slavic and Southern European.

Point is, we know a shill is flooding the board with slide threads that exactly reflect his idisyncratic talking points. Including the shill terms "le 56%" and "e celebs".
Are you stupid?
Or just him (you deviant little faggot)?

You have no idea who he really is.
Are you 5?

Didn't know he was a weeb on top of everything else

The very sliding of this thread with these exact shill posts just proves that the "alt right" presence here is a psyop and that Sup Forums's susceptibility to the psyop is easy to exploit.

Sad!

Yeah and a gay "mr slave"

And he’s a midget too

anglin is a retard but the rest of the alt-right serves a purpose

I think he’s actually pretty clever. The thing you have to understand about the daily stormer is that when it started it was intended to appeal to troubled children, to brainwash the next generation early.

You mean like Richard "bad optics" Spencer?

at least he angers (((them))), what are you doing user?

What is that ribbon about, circled?

"Everything in the Koran is true"
-Andrew Anglin

His writing is enjoyable and infectuous. But that does not negate my point. Snagging the young with slide threads and forced 56% memes wont have a good outcome. Not one the the more genuine people here seem to want anyway.

We dont know that he angers (((them))). If he controls the narrative with slide threads and creates an alt right bogeyman to associate with everything (((they))) don't like then this is classic (((them))). They fucking invented the (((false flag))).

Not punching right is one thing but when everyone wants to (((subvert))) you you have to have good instincts.
When you see weird shit like daiky overlap between the slide threads and stories on the stormer with unironic use of said slide vernacular, you have reason to doubt.
Plus he is one of the more vocal advocates of "dont accuse plants and shills of being plants and shills".
He also advocates not showing your power level until the right time
Yet he does it all the time. Right now with Peterson and anyone else that is the source of slide threads here.
Watch more carefully.
You wont be aboe ti unsee it.

Some kind of commie signal. Cant remember.

Provide proof of these claims or GTFO

>le 56%
Mostly bullshit by redditors expressing their edgyness. Some Sup Forumslags use it semi ironically, i never liked it. It's genuinly unfunny.
>Anti Peterson
Completly legit. This guy is misleading/ preventing people from seeing the truth. He is not doing anything for the west; his autistic stuff about how he wants to call people is frankly not important. He is an empty suit and everybody with half a brain can see through it.
>Mgtow
I take more issuse with the yellow fever. Sure men and women need to get together to have children, but there is no doubt that many females are currently out of control and that's a legit issue.
>E celebs
I think that's valid; at least for many of them.
>Muh psyop
>everything is controlled opposition
Pure tinfoil only because you are still in the reddit mindset. Especially boomer Peterson woreship is a sure give away for redditors, who recently came here.

anglin is ourguy. he brings tons of young people to our side. he's good at what he does. now please fuck off shill.

>anti Jordan peterson shilling
Peterstein has been exposed as a Zionist shill who is openly anti-White:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

Stop trying to shill your failed Zionist boomer eDaddy cult bullshit on our board. FUCK OFF.

(((the daily stormer and its jewish writers)))

wait people still try and go to his kiked bs site? ahahah ahahaha AHAHAA hahaaha hahaa shit man

It's an inherently true statement unless you are a personal friend of his and can verify his true identity.

that azzmador moron is a fucking retard, but i guess he just doing his job

(((weev))) was raised by a pack of niggers

enlighten me o wise one, where dost thou receive your legitimate information about dues vult