How did Saber counter Sasaki's hax?

How did Saber counter Sasaki's hax?

His sword was damaged and she has A+ Luck

He didn't know if it was an African or a European swallow.

>lmao

video game logic

Did you mean A+ plot armor?

Nope. Her luck was effective on lancer but not on assassin. Intuition is the one that helped saber here. And yes there's also the fact that his sword is quite bent.

You're thinking of Archer

Saber is the king of England and not a swallow, so it is not as effective

VN makes it pretty clear that it is utterly impossible to avoid his attack, her first encounter was very well done with the OH SHIT flash of instinct.
The second time it happens however it comes off as complete nothing personel kid asspull bullshit because the bent sword is never mentioned.

They fucked up the first encounter by having him use the full technique on even terrain though, when in VN only does that in their final fight.

He practiced cutting African swallows. Seiba was European.

First time was on uneven ground, because of this Assassin could only execute two out of three of his swings. Saber relied on her instinct and jumped in the right direction.
Second time his sword was bent, making the curves his sword made somewhat off, creating a small opening.
This was all stated very clearly in the VN though, in fact the fights were described so detailed it made them somewhat boring to me.

Holy shit kill yourself you idiot.

Is this some kind of old Fate meme

How to tell when someone is under 18

Sasaki is shit
Musashi can show him how to properly weild a katana

>Sword attack that's impossible to avoid

Why not just clash? Saber is using fucking Excalibur, just clash with his no-name katanashit and insert "longsword can cut through steel.gif"

His attack is slashing 3 times at 3 different directions at the same time. Did you watch the fucking show

Does Shirou become EMIYA in all routes' futures?

Yeah sure, but all you have to do is block one with your sword and you've created an opening in the so-called unavoidable attack. Not to mention probably breaking his sword.

Not to mention is impossible to attack 3 times at the same time. The best he can do is execute them at incredible speeds that they seem like instanteneous.

Good bait.

>Not to mention is impossible to attack 3 times at the same time. The best he can do is execute them at incredible speeds that they seem like instanteneous.

Except he can due to Second Sorcery hax.

To get Saber into position for Tsubame Gaeshi he clashed swords with her straight out bending his sword, which created an imperfection to his technique that Instinct A was able to pick up on

It's an old Monty Python meme, you shitlord.

Literally by guessing.

>spoonfeeding
You shitlord

Yet she lost to a Teacher when she have precognition, f/sn is just garbage even the author said so.

With equally hax writing.

pretty much this

But he does attack 3 times at the same time.

>Not to mention is impossible to attack 3 times at the same time. The best he can do is execute them at incredible speeds that they seem like instanteneous.
You can if you are autistic enough

Can confirm
I can jack off all my 3 phantom dicks if I try hard enough

>oh look at me i consume high culture and watch shitty old british comedy

>f/sn is just garbage even the author said so
Need to see this so I can humiliate fatefags.

>shitty

>Monthy Python
>garbage

Precog + sasaki's bent sword