#MakeWakandaReal

Africans around the world will move back to their home continent and build the promise land for their people.

This is win-win situation for white supremacists and black people. Let's make Wakanda real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZNUrQqeWvA
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-black-panther-broadcast-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wauconda,_Illinois
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While we're at it can we also send all the rural and suburban retards in Wakanda?

>living in a city

Look at this city slicker boys lmao, fucking subhuman

#MakeWakandaReal

Liberian Reconquista NOW!

I'm doing my part.

>and build the promise land for their people.

they people user, they people

BUMP keep this thread alive.

Are there even any black people in your country?

Oh shit. That was nice, user!
I actually believed you to be an ape before I saw you weren't really a chimp.
97/100, my dude.

Well done. I take it you're a Graham Hancock fan?

>Lives amongst abbos
>Obsesses over black Americans

Why do people on the other side of the world who never see us obsess over us?

I haven't read any of his work but it looks like I should. Thanks user.

Because your nigger problem is worse than ours and a brother should look out for one another.

Just to but in, an idea I've had for a while.

Nogs on average make up more than 80% of sickle cell cases in the US alone. Raw onions cause anemia if eaten in excess. Could we convince nogs of an onion eating challenge? Or lie and say it helps with anemia?

It should be who can steal the most onion ring challenge. They'd show off their hauls proudly online making arresting them that much easier and you know full well they're not going to turn their noses up at anything that's deep fried.

I almost wish there were people in the outside world that I cared about as much as you care about us.

Anyway you should probably focus more on kiwi land.

When the borders start closing around the world I'm going to try and meme New Zealand into a refugee colony where the nations of the world can dump those that refuse to go back home.

I care about you shitposter. Aussies, even if I find them unbearable irl, are always making decent shitposts that make me kek aloud.

Negus
Going
Their
Own
WAY

NGTOW
NGTOW

Negus
Going
Their
Own
Way

Great idea

Make Africa Great Again

You have to go back

Talk shit on Missouri and West Virginia all you want, hell they are shitholes (did I trigger you?) but they're better than they were 50, 100, 200, years ago, and in 50 years they'll be better still. Can your precious Africa say the same?

And you already know there's going to be niggers that think that movie is a documentary or actual proof of "Black excellence" and what not

That's why I came up with my conspiracy theory for them. I want them to believe so they willingly go back home to try and get one up on whitey.

It was kind of real but then the native niggers chimped out and destroyed the country.

I know a majority of white people would be for this also city monkeys would be to....why can't they make that real?

Are you dumber than your ancestors?
It would be easy to think there is something "better" "over there"....we could make 1 way plane discounts,

They actually think

This is for Counter B8

Your memes are bad and you should feel bad

Taxpayers in America who vote Democrat PAY to import mudslimes so liberals can stay in charge. Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZNUrQqeWvA

EVERYONE do your part and sign this petition and your dreams will come true.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-black-panther-broadcast-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

This is gold. I signed it.

Why, you can send the whole of asshole Canada.

they already believe it. we just need to push them a bit more

It's dead before it started, this is the planet of the apes timeline. Im sorry...

kek. I signed it

bamp

>they're already in Wauconda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wauconda,_Illinois

>Africans around the world will move back to their home continent and build
>Africans around the world will build
>Africans will build
>Africans
>Build

>N E G U S

NEGUS

We don't care what they do there as long as they go back.

This.

African cities are ok, you don't have to invent shit, just get good pictures of african cities.

It is real... we ARE kangz and shit.

please stop. we are full

You triggered me. Missouri isn't a shithole but you are a faggot

>#MakeWakandaReal
lets do this shit bois

lack blives