DON'T GO SEE NIGGER KANG: THE MOVIE

Niggers are saying that Black Panther is for them, not for HWYTE PEEPUL. So don't go see it. Here's what happens if you boycott it.

There are 37.5 million niggers in the US (self-identified). The average movie ticket costs $8.84. Let's just assume every single nigger in the US sees this movie once. If every nigger sees Black Panther in theaters, and no one else goes to see it, the movie makes $331.5 million.

Here's where it gets good. The movie's budget is $200 million, and typically you spend the same amount in advertising, theater cuts, etc. So in order to break even, the studio (Marvel) needs the movie to roughly gross $400 million total. Again, that's just to BREAK EVEN.

So, whether every nigger sees it once, or a third of them see it three times (the more likely scenario), the studio loses money without other people. American niggers almost certainly need everyone else's help to make their own fantasy Kangz movie profitable.

Without white saviors and global audiences, the nigger Kang movie fails. So, DON'T GO SEE BLACK PANTHER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDgEb_3EGYM
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=dqaUNPLyNZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching the Moving Jew

It's comics shit, every single nerd is going to watch it.

>Boycotting Black Panther because it's a movie about blacks
>Not boycotting Black Panther because its a stupid fucking comic book movie made by the culture killing Marvel Studios

Well if you're HWYTE and you go see it, remember ya might get chimped out on by 60 nogs.

I grew up reading comics
And to be honest, Black panther never stood out until recently.
But shit is owned by Disney now, so I’m not surprised at the grand levels of shilling for this flick.

Let's make wakanda umba bongo happen

>wakanda

>tfw we confiscate their passports as they deplane in Africa

Based RAMZPAUL with some great perspective on the movie and the hypocrisy of anti-white haters advocating Black Nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDgEb_3EGYM

i torrented all the others anyway

I'll watch it...illegaly!

>thinking niggers are going to pay for their tickets

That big dude is a savage. Fucked those guys up without much effort. Cops are completely fine with it too. Fucking great, lol.

>Niggers are saying that Black Panther is for them, not for HWYTE PEEPUL

That is fair. Since water is for white people.

>paying to see movies in the theaters

subtle

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m15s

In general, you're not wrong. Nut the nignogs keep chimping out about how this movie isn't for white people, it's not about us or for us, so get out of their way and shit like that. So fuck them. I'd rather see NIGGER KANGS: THE MOVIE fail than try to twist it into some alt-right meme.

I have moviepass, too. But I paid for it, and I'm not going to let anyone get money from my viewing if these niggers want to be all butthurt about white people seeing it. Plus, fuck comic book movies, and fuck Disney for ruining Star Wars with their SJW bullshit.

I'm not interested in comic books or comic films. I don't know the heroes or the story either.
I'm just wondering: is this a normal filming, like Spiderman, or was it really the intention to make a film for African-Americans? And what exactly is so spectacular about the film? I mean, it's all about making money. Lots of money! Why do so many people project so much of this film?

Quick rundown, please

>going to a movie theater ever
>nope.jpg

Movies don't make .oney in the US anyways. They make their money overseas and mainly China. Chinese people don't like blacks

Welcome to rural Australia.

Sigurd. Thor fans will understand.

A nigger movie in China...can't wait to see those numbers, if they even show it. Chinks hate niggers.

impressive

The production was the same as every other, but the whole cast is nigger except the bad guys. The studio execs have said the same bullshit that they did about Star Wars: that it's the current year and we need diversity and representation, so Black Panther will have a mostly black cast.

I don't think this is like a Tyler Perry-esque nigger target audience film. I think they just decided to do mostly niggers except for a FUCKING WHITE MALE bad guy.

As far as what's so great about the movie, personally, probably nothing. It almost certainly is the same focus-grouped bullshit 2:20 superhero shit that marvel vomits out 6 times a year, just with niggers. That's what the reviews focus on when they actually get specific about the film. They fawn over how "diverse" it is and shit like that.

I personally think the "OMG it's the best movie ever" shit is all hype to get people to see a nigger-centric movie about a hero no one cares about.

>Sigurd

And so matter of fact about it. He does what he has to do and goes back to the hall of mead and sexy women.

Yeah, this movie will almost certainly tank there. If Star Was can;t succeed there even after they deliberately put Chinese actors in the movies, what chance does this movie have in a country where niggers are looked at like they're not even related to humans.

they get money for that movie from movie pass.
it's a credit card.
the whole movie pass program depends on people not actually using it and paying for the pass.

I should also mention that there are two main bad guys, Andy Serkis plays a South African villain, and a nigger plays another.

GO GO COAL TIGER ,
The 1966 og comic character that became black panther was called COAL TIGER

Black panther was made specifically to show a black superhero because the comic book industry has always been progressive. They blazed the trail back when you could argue that media excluded blacks unfairly. It was made by whites, for blacks, but mainly enjoyed by whites. He was always a b-list hero.

Now in the age of diversity as a rule, instead of as subversion, they needed to dig up a black marvel character and as black marvel characters go, black panther is nearly the most popular that would work.

I think the kangz adopting it and progressives running away with it is mostly unintentional. Like with Ghostbusters. But they're happy to adopt it into their marketing they think it will sell tickets.
He's not the first black superhero. This isn't the first high budget black superhero movie. There is nothing new or special about black panther or this movie. The only thing that's different is that normies are finally getting whites of geek culture so 70 year old stories seem new to them.

Too advanced for swimming.

do people unironically go to theaters?

Jews started the comic book industry

Why do niggers have such awful retarded nigger names?

I wonder what would happen if we pushed the narrative that if you go to the theater you're taking a seat from an african american and you are thus racist.

Nope, not for awhile. Marvel literally had Captain America BEGGING readers to buy more books.

Ton of videos and articles detailing it, but basically nerds are getting sick of all the nogs and cunts Marvel keeps shoving up their collective dick.

Damn...

Do people ironically go to theatres?

read the detail. nigs always nog

It's completely intentional you kike. Jews capitalizing on the climate they helped cultivate.

You mean it is basically all about virtue signalling? We need to make a movie with a black cast because we need a movie with a black cast

>I think the kangz adopting it and progressives running away with it is mostly unintentional.
I haven't followed the recent discussions or circumstances but it is hardly to believe Marvel(? or DC?) didn't know about notch they are hitting with this movie.
I have heard rottentomates is censoring the critics. From here it looks like there's an explosive brew in America. And each side has taken up a position in the trench, waiting for the enemy to take the first shot. It should only be a movie - and I think if this comic had been filmed in the 80's, it would be exactly that; maybe even a nice and worthwhile b-movie.
Strange times.
Same here.

That is a hard question.

Here is another - why is there no such thing as a nigger father?

PIRATE THIS BULLSHIT

Might work. I'd be surprised if anyone in Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, and China saw this movie. The EU and Australia will probably have to save it internationally.

I honestly don;t think it will do as well as Thor: Ragnarok domestically ($315 million), and if international box office isn't there because Asians don;t want to see a movie with niggers in it, then this movie may well be considered a dud.

Killing it domestically would be amazing work. So by all means, promote the "stealing a nigger's seat" argument. It'll be hilarious if this movie barely breaks even.

>Not counting all the white girls seeing it because it's the "hot new thang"
>nerds seeing it because it's Marvel
>and your casual normies seeing it because it's mainstream

Best movie of all times my dudes. Lets completly ignore every single other movie ever made. Peter jackson and Quentin Tarantino aint got shit on this kek

Journo false flag

What's the point in pirating a movie you don't want to watch, mutt.

>black panther was called COAL TIGER

Fucking memeflag faggot

>You mean it is basically all about virtue signalling? We need to make a movie with a black cast because we need a movie with a black cast

Yeah. This is a no-name superhero from the 60s when "blaxploitation" was a thing. Disney has a stick up their ass about "muh diversity" and "muh representation", kind of like your faggotass traitor leaders have in Germany have.

They want niggers in the movies because it gives them cred with the insane SJW crowd they think go see movies.

>...
Gonna have a baby girl, what should I name her?

I always liked 'Trina'

Ooh days good, but it needs something... I know, 'LaTrina'

this. marvel has been churning out shitloads of absolute trash super hero movies. people are chuffing sick of it.

The point was that niggers alone can't even make their own KANGZ movie profitable. They need cucked nerds and coalburners to save their movie.

POUR UP

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit I've been caught.

The people who write this shit should get the rope when Trump finally purges the country.

Maybe its to commemorate where she was born

Don't worry. I'm just waiting to help fuck those user scores up.

LOL

>I want my baby to be a smart little nigger

> A smart little genius

>Le'Genius, yeah Le'Genius

Nonsense. Black Panther is shit, just like Ant Man.

You mean this one?

include me in the article

topkek gave me a good laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=dqaUNPLyNZk
This is a Cologne carnival song, a "right-wing extremist" song that deals with the rape of refugees on New Year's Eve. Although the band only did one song with quotes from a note the cops took from a refugee. It says in bad German:"I kill - they fuck. Big breasts" etc

>They want niggers in the movies because it gives them cred with the insane SJW crowd they think go see movies.
Crazy, isn't it? They make films for people who are not interested in movies or comics at all, but only embarrassingly make sure that movies and comics do not violate the pure doctrine.
Reminds me somehow of Mao and his Cultural Revolution
>kind of like your faggotass traitor leaders have A few days ago, our former President said in an interview that he was very concerned about multicultural society. Strangely, it was this very president who brought the Protestants close to Nazis in several speeches.
The ship is sinking. He is trying to safe his ass.

Getting this ready for print tomorrow morning

You forgot about the international cash gatherings.
A lot of niggers across the world are going to watch their ooga-booga shitty movie.

Cunts get bored after the cock.
>Cunts like bad-boys who turn good, get a sense of family and settle, bitches be hating that, have affairs, and quit.
FACTS^

If you fuck a cunt to much the cunt gets expanded and she seeks new pleasures, you should ban the pussy from having to much sex.
Maybe play with the pussy without fucks.

lol good idea

>I wonder what would happen if we pushed the narrative that if you go to the theater you're taking a seat from an african american and you are thus racist.

Does anyone have the gif of the black panther trailer with the planet of the apes title?

No but I can offer you this...

Because they have no history
A white name comes from something. A relative, a close friend or neighbor. It's something that's chosen carefully.
Black names are basically just blender material.

would they fall for this

I gotchu fellow kang

That's some odd shitposting from "White Russia"

SVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>would blacks leave the comfortable welfare-fueled societies being run by white people and move to third world shitholes to try and build a sustainable civilization of their own.
No.

but I already have a ticket user

who is this based girl?

you know your very post will probably remind people to go see it.

DO YOU HAVE DE EBOLA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
*takes deep breath*
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was obviously a shirtless muscular dude.

Sound

>epic meme xxDD

Literally the French (or the leaves)

>Acadians
>Cajuns
>Creole
>Ebonics

Boycott everything that helps niggers so definitely don't boycott bullets