Las Vegas Strip shooter Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety medication in his system...

Las Vegas Strip shooter Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety medication in his system, autopsy records obtained Friday by the Review-Journal show.

The autopsy report also confirms Paddock died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

archive.fo/gBKEK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#q148366364
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM
usapova.com/alfred-paddock-exemplar-of-military-psychological-operations-citation/
youtube.com/watch?v=VaTW8uAo_6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100,000,000s of people take anti anxiety medications

Would you consider that a good thing?

This is just a diversion, as MSM will blame the shooting on his medication. They will not stop at nothing to keep the public from finding out the truth behind the shooting. Paddock was undoubtedly in some deep shit, way over his head with some very powerful people.

Paddock had 13 on his neck

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

STEPHEN PADDOCK

IS

BRUCE PADDOCK

I WANNA SEE THE BODY

bump

Amazing that it's been months and the MSM still can't explain the shooter's motives. Really makes you think.

Won't happen. The real Stephen Paddock is undoubtedly deep in some safe site, hidden away. Or he's just at the bottom of the ocean. Either way, the real Stephen Paddock will never been seen again.

There will never be a motive. A motive could potentially link him to other, more powerful people. Common sense would tell you he was not acting along. If the public is convinced Paddock was a deranged old man on medication, then the public happy and the whole story is effectively buried.

Do NOT buy their narrative, do NOT let this go away.

>he was depressed, he killed himself goyim
>stop asking questions about gun running and the mob goyim

Las Vegas Review-Journal)
By David Ferrara Las Vegas Review-Journal
February 7, 2018 - 7:33 pm
>A veteran Las Vegas police officer was indicted Wednesday on more than two dozen kidnapping and sexual assault charges involving a child.
>Prosecutors said the crimes occurred over several years and ended early last year.
>Bret Theil, 38, faces six counts of first-degree kidnapping, five counts of lewdness with a child under 14, six counts of sexual assault with a minor under 14, four counts of sexual assault with a minor under 16, four counts of sexual assault, and two counts of child abuse, neglect or endangerment. The felony charges carry possible sentences of life in prison.

HMMMMMMMM

yea it piss me off. I am so tired of these big unsolved mysteries

Yeah I saw that. What makes it extremely confusing is there was an Ofc. Theil involved in the Las Vegas massacre, and evidently there are multiple people on the force with the name Theil / Thiel / Theile.

How fucking easy is it to destroy someone by just getting access to their computer to plant evidence making them appear to be a pedo

yea it may not be the same guy, but still interesting with all the bruce/stephen CP stuff. I just realize it was this guy I saw in the news today.
yea it's scary stuff!

Is hatred for humanity not a good enough motive? Why does it have to be some patriot games type shit?

We need better ones! Check out the dead guy shirt, it is the same one Eric is wearing in this picture

>plan mass murder over weeks/months
>thinking anti-anxiety meds would make you do that

LOL

because you dont shoot 500 people without a motive, even if its (my dog psychically told me to do it)

just because you're a gullible retard who takes everything at face value doesn't mean you're right

That archive hash.

No they won't. Have you watched the news? All of their advertisers are pharmaceuticals. No way they're going to pooh-pooh them

What color are Bruce's eyes? Steven's are blue, and the body's was brown

Right? How retarded is that? Anti-anxiety medication made him stock pile weapons, build a sniper's nest and compulsively plan the largest mass shooting in American history?

Nigger, please.

No shit!

the body is neither bruce or stephen. The ear is a dead giveaway. That why they only have 1 photo at an odd angle and they "cremate" the body

and just to add to it..

pretty much every mass shooter was on some sort of anxiety/depression medication

Why not? If i wanted to off myself and others I'd do it big. But i guess im just a sheep eh?

also a little secert is ALOT of suicides are on them too, usally just a few months after starting them

>if I did something I'd never do this is why I'd do it

yeah you're literally retarded, hows life as a brain-dead nigger anyway?

That photo was leaked the night of the shooting by somebody in the room before the evidence tags.

I dont get what youre saying. So long fellow redditor.

Pussy. I wish he had gone down fighting the pigs.

Las Vegas has some gay ass corrupt pigs working there. I wish Paddock had taken a couple out.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#q148366364

does that mean you agree or disagree with the dead body being some random guy who sorta look like paddock?

heard a story about child trafficking and drugs/guns with paddock/CIA/paradise ranches, and his phillipino wife (where isis and child sex shit is very big). sheriff lombardo was straight out bullshittting and caught out lying, and fbi silenced him, to avoid further "problems". yes, im wearing a tinfoil hat right now, but i believe it

Any of you remember the threads that night? The LVPD scanner? Cars of men driving around shooting? Bomb at the luxor?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM

anti anxiety meds help you steady your aim. didn't any of y'all play metal gear solid.

The las vegas shooting was a ritualistic massacre done by high ranking people who believe in esoterism. Those people follow the old "mystery schools" teachings. They do those type of massacre with a lot of symbolism to apease their gods from an other dimension.
There were camera outside paddock's room but remember that there was at least one inside the room too.Those people were watching the massacre live and to not be tracked they made the hard drive from Paddock's computer disappear.

interesting thought

diazepam. the snipers choice lol

This is my retirement plan. I'm not flying to heaven alone.

>anti anxiety medication

Lol I know dozens of dudes who use xanax, do they expect people to believe this narrative?

suspects on the runway as well

It literally says at the bottom of the article that anti anxiety meds can cause aggression.

There's a reason why those ads for anti-depressants tell you to check back in with a doctor if you have suicidal thoughts. When you're depressed, you think "eh, I'll off myself tomorrow" and then you keep putting it off. On the anti-depressants you actually have the drive to go through with it. This is why we just need to convert a major city into a camp for people with depression, with a ton of public transit and cereal dispensers on the street. Everyone can walk around in a haze of misery, but no one would really get hurt.

forgot about this.

Is everyone on xanax these days? this world is really getting pathetic

A lot of people feel that there is something wrong with this world but can't explain it because they are brainwashed and a part of the brainwashing tell them that to feel better they should take some magic pills.
If they knew they'd took red pills, at first it make you feel even shittier but the truth set you free at the end.

Medication or not the Vegas shooter will be tossed into my lake a fire I have yet to invent ...a place so full of anguish I am scared of it and I am its master...I am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one cames to the Father accept through me -- Jesus (through His humble servant).

People feel the world is just wrong but can't define it and don't know what to do except trust a doctor which is exactly what the machine wants

SSRI's literally turn some people into psychopaths over the course of years.

t. Pharma kike.

confirmed. my gf for one

>implying he didn't just do it for the lulz

Anti-anxiety medications won't instantly turn somebody into a killer, but if someone already has anti-social tendencies, it will certainly make the act of killing people far less overwhelming and risky. That's the problem.

this mother fucker is without a doubt a part of some gun selling shit.
illegal gun selling ring.

My take away is that this fucker was part of the government FBI, CIA, whatever alphabet agency he was in. He got a bunch of his agents to help him put a bunch of guns that he was supposed to sell to some crooks. he got them into his room along with dozens of ammunition.

during the trade, the bad guys end up realizing/knew the guy was gov, killed the guy with a pistol, planted his prints on the gun, broke the windows and shot at the crowd below, ran off and the other agents couldnt find them so they had to blame their agent paddock so they didnt get in trouble cus they honestly needed someone to blame and the one that did it got away.

this is without a doubt what I think. It fits and it does make sense due to the location where this occured, the kinds of people that are in the area, and the nature of government sting operations.

they were short acting benzodiazipines. sedatives. possibly to help stabilize his aim.

I looked in to the 13, it’s just a weird neck fold

>”The autopsy report also confirms Paddock died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head”

I didn’t click your link but where is the citation? The previously released Vegas police statements regarding the autopsy were that he had no damage whatsoever to his head; he was shot in the chest and bled it through his mouth. A “self-inflicted” shot to the chest. Are they changing the narrative once again?

Real shooter(s) were in helicopter(s). There are no clips of muzzle flashes coming from the room. There are clips of muzzle flashes coming from helicopter(s).

Pretty much everybody is on something these days.

The citation is the article which references the autopsy report. No one has seen the autopsy report.

ah, then he probably sold arms and diddled kids.

>he had a prescription

Well that settles it then guys, case closed. He's clearly a loon.

Everything in the room was staged except for the run in with the real Jesus Campos who died because he interrupted the op. Black hats posed his dead corpse against a green screen and photoshopped it into the award ceremony, awarding him for events that never happened, as a warning to white hats and anyone paying attention.

Probably played too much MGS

>Pussy. I wish he had gone down fighting the pigs.

Fucking retard paddock was first victim to die

Everyone else was shot after he was already dead on the floor

The year is still young, but any contenders for the 2018 Paddock Psyop Award? They’ve all been mostly botched so far.

usapova.com/alfred-paddock-exemplar-of-military-psychological-operations-citation/

guise im drinking rum & coke with xanax. am i gonna go liberal progressive columbine?

obviously took it to be less shakey when aiming to shoot 500+ people from afar using a scope and full-auto.

>possibly to help stabilize his aim
He didn't try to shot Kennedy in the head.It was a packed crowd,no need to aim.
>the bad guys end up realizing/knew the guy was gov, killed the guy with a pistol, planted his prints on the gun, broke the windows and shot at the crowd below.
I get why "the bad guy" would want to shoot Paddock but why would he draw more attention on him by shooting in a crowd?That doesn't make any sense at all.
Maybe.Just make sure to aim better than that italian guy.Checked btw.

The mass shooter's main motive is suicide. Mass murder is just icing on the cake, not the main act. He just wanted to go out with a bang before offing himself. If you're going to kill yourself, why not take out a bunch dumb fuckers with you?

>self-inflicted
Top Kek!

half of Sup Forums is on anti-anxiety medication

I have still not seen any evidence whatsoever that ANYONE was shot in Vegas other than Paddock. Anyone have any evidence?

I don't put pharmaceutical poison in my body.

intact brainz

lies lies lies

So his Sr-20 plane registration N5343M was registered to USH before John Rogers (who died in a plane crash in 2015). USH is Universal Student Housing which provides housing for INTERNATIONAL students...

Yes, Paddock trafficked children for the PizzaGate crew and they used him as a patsy to stage a false flag. It didn't work.

Head wound? I thought it was a chest wound

This is what I believe to be the most probably scenario. This is a guy who has proven through email accounts to be involved in selling and/or buying weapons. When he drove out to Arizona to buy ammo from Doug Haig we handled the ammo with gloves on. Someone who is anticipating dying doesn't give a fuck about their fingerprint trail.

If you look through the leaked crime scene photos, everything just screams staged. There is no logic; it looks "too" chaotic. Like someone intentionally scattered items all over.

Meds or not, a boring old white male just does not kill 58 people and injure 800 for no fucking reason other than to say "kek".

Holy shit it's like Highlights for adults... I used to love this shit as a kid at the doctor's office.

That makes no sense. If it was a failed false flag then what did it fail to distract from?

Another FBI sting operation (gun running) gone bad.

I don't think it it failed in any sense. It was a vehicle to push the anti liberty, anti 2nd amendment agenda. It was another attempt at furthering the divide between liberals and conservatives.

It was meant to kill Paddock for some unknown reason, maybe he was trying to blackmail them? And, then staged at a country music festival as a failed attempt to attack gun rights and also to send a message to white America to back off the Deep State Pizza Pedo CIA niggers.

The bomb that was there as well.

I was fascinated with this whole situation and have talked to alot of people about it and I have not found one person yet that thinks the official story is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaTW8uAo_6s

The truth about the shooting was that it was an occult ritual.

The "harvest festival" 91 on 10/1

9/11/01

This is likely part of it as well.

loL so many fucking people are on something. Whether it's antidepressants or recreational drugs, most of the population is taking some shit. I'm starting to feel like even more of an outcast being sober and free from prescription meds. As if coming here wasn't isolating enough...

Stephen Paddock wasn't even in Vegas. Yes someone left a paper trail with his name all over the place, but he wasn't there. I bet he didn't even know about the shooting until they arrested him in California

I'm surprised they haven't found Sup Forums in his browser history