Nanatsu no Taizai S2 confirmed for Winter 2018

Nanatsu no Taizai S2 confirmed for Winter 2018

Sugita confirmed for Escanor.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tdqmxd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Explains why there's a game coming

I tried watching season one, but this show pisses me off. The villains win when the author needs them to win, and the heroes win when the author needs them to win. Nothing ever feels earned, and there's no logical consistency.

A good battle shounen has to feel natural. Meanwhile, Nanatsu no Taizai feels like a bad DM who's going to take the story in his own direction no matter what the characters do.

S1 was shit because the villain kept asspulling ways to not die. There was that great climactic fight with Gilthunder, but nope that wasn't even his final form.
It completely shat all over that fight and rendered it meaningless. And any emotional payoff from Gil getting his vengeance went out the fucking window.

Not sure if want. I enjoy the fuck out of the manga, but I'm not so hot on the job A-1 has done with season 1. Hell, they needed 4 extra episodes to unfuck the continuity problems introduced by A-1.

So what about the VA of the 10C? Especially for Garan, Mera and notoctololi.

> Hell, they needed 4 extra episodes to unfuck the continuity problems introduced by A-

Did you even watch the 4 eps? It was 90% random filler, 9% extended plot content that wasn't in the manga and 1% continuity fix.

Wasn't really planning on watching it but it's got the Sugita stimulus now so I might.

4 years

Say what you will about Nakaba's writing, but his art is pretty damn good when he wants it to be.

Tomokazu Sugita as Escanor
Rina Satou as Matrona
Yuuki Kaji as Zeldris
Hiroki Touchi as Estarossa
Hiroshi Iwasaki as Galand
M.A.O as Melascula
Daisuke Ono as Drole
YĆ«suke Kobayashi as Gloxinia
Kenjiro Tsuda as Monspeet
Ayahi Takagaki as Derieri
Koji Yusa as Grayroad
Katsuyuki Konishi as Fraudrin

Also, movie for summer 2018.

powerlevels

Any mention of what content the movie will have?

Teaser
a.pomf.cat/tdqmxd.mp4

Read the manga from chapter 1 and watch season 2.

Powerlevels

When you try to copy someone else's gimmick and fail miserably. Get out of here newfag.

Wait, movie? It better be Edinburgh.

His writing is decent, it's classic shounenshit but it does his job. Diane's second amnesia was a mistake though

His writing is top tier amongst other shonen writers. If you can read shit like Naruto, MHA, One Piece, etc then you can read this.

The most impressive part about Nakaba is that he can include pretty solid, continuously changing romance without it being the main driving factor of the series.

It's also getting an anime film

When I first heard about this, I was expecting the other "seven sins" show to get an S2.

Too bad.

Is the manga still the "three deadly sins and co" ?

The new arc is with the seven of them together.

Yeah but i mean i hated how the manga didn't make them seem like a balanced group, like only 3 of them mattered

9% that still isn't going to be canon to the manga, and a 1% that didn't actually even fix anything.

Good you retarded ecchifag. Go outside and find a girlfriend.

They all get development and screen time constantly. You were probably being an impatient baby because your favorite character wasn't getting panel time at that exact point in time.

What part isn't canon? The whole thing with Vivian in the last episode was later confirmed to be true in the manga

Why isn't NNT as popular here as the WSJ bunch?

I dropped this shit the moment they introduced powerlevels.

Did I make the right decision?

No, you're a retard who made a gay decision for literally no reason. Don't pick it up again.

It is when there is hyped chapters. Otherwise, most people post on manga sites such as niggastream. I'm pretty sure the video game, film and second season will give people something to talk about regarding the series

>. You were probably being an impatient baby

This was like well over 100 chapters in you dumb fuck. Screen time and development literally don't matter if the manga keeps making a case that these sins are the most important and the others are merely companions.

>these are going to be animated

The manga is called the 7 Deadly Sins, not the Holy Knights. Even then, he stills give side characters their proper shine. Fuck off, kid.

Don't forget the naked fairy friend.

>The manga is called the 7 Deadly Sins

Yeah you mean the 3 deadly sins and co. The 7 of them are not treated equally at all when there's no reason for it to be so.

It's not like Oda treats Luffy's crew equally either. Nami has been useless for most of the story and Robin is there just for muh poneglyph lore dumps for the past 300-400 chapters. Sanji was absent from the story for several years, etc.

Let's pretend that Gowther, King and Diane didn't just receive huge powder ups along with character development. Let's pretend Ban didn't have an entire arc with him and his dad and has constant attention due to the Elaine drama. Let's pretend only Escanor, Meliodas and Merlin has gotten attention despite two of these Sins having their back story simply teased.

Kill yourself.

Have you even read the manga, or are you just publicly shitting yourself on a south-american table carving forum? All of the sins bar Merlin and Escanor have had their own sub-arcs so far, and the other two will doubtless have their own spotlight soon. Of course Meliodas will get a lot of the limelight, he's the main fucking character. Settle down and go back to sucking dicks please.