twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is Ben Swann

FAKE GUY

THEY ABDUCTED AND REPLACED THE REAL BEN SWANN

>tfw he started a hundred pizzaria chains to get in on the biz

l i t e r a l l y
w h o
?

The only journalist on television who treated pizzagate with integrity.

oh now i remember

Ben Swann for president!!

What network? I mean, I fully believe pizza gate is true, and I’m glad he did it, I just don’t know who he is

Holy shit!
I'm ready.

was a local news station somewhere in the midwest

20 to 1 he got mkultra'd

Getting real tired of this shit where someone does some hardcore reporting and shit like that, then disappears, doesn't quite look the same, and comes back to say something oddly convenient for the powers that be. We'll see what happens.

Ben Swann is a legend

Local CBS affiliate station.

This
/thread

youtu.be/zP2_XX5IT0w

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

>Kanye
It wouldn't surprise me. I hope he's ok.

Theyve demonstrated software that can mimic voices and appearances with 3d animations, never mind what a year or torture, drugs, and electroshock programming will do to a man; we are in a post truth reality where nothing can be believed, and that is how they think they will get away with it

Based.

this

Kanye is fine now. Stop concern trolling.

H A is a F A G. What an insufferable cunt. It's a shame we ideologically agree on so much.

Why is he a fag?

Literally who?

He dismissed the Awan story for weeks over a personality dispute. Embarrassing.

personality dispute? What are you talking about?

H A Goodman? I remember him all being all over it. The Clinton stuff seems like his main sandwich.

jesus fuck this guy is narcissistic

I'm not trying to derail or concern troll. I'm keen to see what Swann has. Kayne was MIA for the whole of 2017, I just hope he's ok.

He's been MIA recording an album and staying in hiding until Trump drains the swamp. Taylor Swift hasn't been in public much recently either.

Bump

Bump. Nice catch OP. Been wondering when this guy would resurface. All of the scandals are creeping back into the news at the same time now. Looks to be a great spring.

He is a bot now

But we can tay him

I noticed a couple days ago he was posting on YT again. Glad he is back.

His first video when he came back was literally shilling a cryptocurrency.

F

Inb5 infowars.com

He's a real journalist who always gets suspended for diverting from 'the narrative' on live tv

Atlanta I thought

Ben is perhaps the best person who could professionally redpill in digestible amounts without having normies going into OD shock thinking the story/Ben was crazy.

Entire year to concentrate behind the scenes, scary and good!

was this posted recently?

Within the past week or so.

Bump

>take yourself offline acting like muh illuminati got to you over propagating literal fake news
>come back online a year later acting like you're modeling for some magazine cologne advertisement attempting but failing to build hype for your next vlog
whoa this guy is a really hard hitting journalist

WASSO WASSO WASSO WASSO WASSUUPPPP

Bump again

his come back message

I think he's still /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=VWbuNd64qoU

He spends part of the video shilling his latest sponser but if that's what lets him do the same reporting so be it.

Starting to get Milo vibes. Whatever happened to that Pizzagate speech he was supposed to give?

he was rehabilitated

Ben Swann is the real deal.

I especially enjoy that he's one of those "Fact? Or fiction? You be the judge." sort of presenters.

He does a good job of presenting the evidence.

I'm really excited that he's coming back. Guy is literally one of the only news reporters I even know by name.

>Atlanta
>Midwest

Big Ben swann can come soon on me

Sup Bog.
Do you have the sub yet? We need lots of weapons and perhaps a pack of dogs.

Bumps

That guys jizz is probably pure corn syrup with a slight green tint.

He was kept on ice until Trump was ready to go full tilt on the pedo story. Story out today that LA DA may charge Weinstein next week on as many as three counts. That will get the ball rolling. Coincidence that Rose McGowan's manager who introduced her to Harvey committed suicide today?

bing.com/news/search?q=Weinstein News Today&qpvt=weinstein news today&FORM=EWRE

I'm suspecting he's not going to be able to speak the truth regarding ritual sacrifice, don't know if people are ready to learn about it