>one chance at life
>born into a nation of jew worshiping mongrel retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LS-4_NrY21w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one chance at life
>born at the same time that kangaroos exist

>born at the same time that australians exist

You could be born in Africa or something, user.
Be happy with what you have. The world doesn’t owe you shit

superiority breeds envy

Also, you can just move to a different country if you’re not a obese NEET living in your moms basement which you probably are if you’re making a thread like this

>be OP
>one chance at life
>born in a first world country
>born in the most peaceful era in human history
>complain about life

I'd be the niggest

It could be worse you could be black like me. And realize that 90% of all blacks are mentally retarded.

or you could've been born in a slavic shithole where all your peers listen to turbofolk, get drunk and laid whilst you shitpost at 2 AM on a saturday

>my life isn't perfect
>cry like a fucking bitch ass loser

it could have been worse
you could have been born in a third world shithole full of niggers
Oh wait...

You could always move to another country. After all, you only have one life. Why stay in the US when an ideal life is just a plane ticket away?

JEWISH LIVESTREAM GET THE FUCK IN HERE
youtu.be/LS-4_NrY21w

Destroy his Jewish pillpul with memes

He is reading antisemetic comments too

Im so sorry youre a nigger

I was born white 6'3 with blue eyes and long brown healthy hair. Not everything is perfect but I am thankful I will have a future wherever I want.

Success breeds envy

This DESU.

If he buys into the fascism meme he won't be happy anywhere - with the Kurds crushing Daesh, North Korea about to surrender to the South, and Saudi Arabia expected to become uninhabitable unless the world permanently stops buying its only export product, there just plain aren't any stable alt-right states. Not to mention the minor detail that he'd need to take up worshipping the pigfucker caliph or the Divine Kim if he wanted to live in a redpill nation.

Get fucked, loser
How does it feel being a servant to Israel?

>a fucking muslim

This hits too close to home.

>one chance at life
>born in the worst timeline

Kek

>one chance at life
>born into a nation of jew loving, immigrant welcome, narcissistic, arrogant fucks

>one chance at life
>born into an island ruled by a nation of jew worshipping retards
thanks for the invasion

i don't understand permavirgins from central europe who post to Sup Forums

i see you guys complain about your women but i think it's so stupid. central european women are nowhere near as bad as western women.