Are black women oppressed?

Why Women Of Color Are Trying To Get Out Of The United States (HBO)
youtu.be/jhQI4w1eV80

Black women are the reason black men go for white girls. Not because they are trying to outbreed whites but because black women are fucking crazy.

Oppressed? No. Desired? Not so much.

Nah, they're just repulsive, both in appearance and personality.

I watched that video earlier today. Basically the black women want segregation (safe spaces). One of them carved out a camp site in Costa Rica. Why not in Africa, South Chicago or Detroit?

People died to end segregation in the US and in other countries. Now they want to be re-segregated? You just can't win with them

What is safe space?

If anyone hates the US then they should leave. Simple as that.

A space that they rely on white people to create and maintain, and then the whites vacate so they can use and destroy it.

Black women and black men despise each other. I guess even niggers hate niggers.

They are children. They can't accept blame for anything. Everything is always someone else's fault.

she would peel ur dick like a banana

niggers are racist against niggers who knew?

Can somebody tell me why Trump is a racist?

Because you’re psychotic and delusional.

To go to a whiter country no doubt

Funny how not even black men can stand these unbalanced and violently ill, permanently stuck in a mental age of 12 women.

In general, I don't blame black men for wanting the best choice of offspring for their future progeny, which is to say move as far away from black women and having full black children. Black women are hideous, entitled creatures. I wouldn't want to mate with them either. They know that having children with white people means their children will be smarter, better behaved, superior children than if they had simply mated with another black woman. Besides, by getting with a white person, that means that their child will be part of a real culture, which is distinctly different than being full nigger and thus having no culture.

>Implying black men care about their children...
They just wanna fuck white wimmin' cracka

white people should try to sign up for this retreat and then sue them for them saying no honkies

Exactly. This dude is thinking blacks are trying to improve their situation as if they were ever concerned about that.

>black men
>wanting the best choice of offspring
>for their future progeny
>black men
>future

The way they openly abuse their sons is also probably why young black men are so violent.