Be me

>be me
>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless), never been to pub, club or party
>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>too beta and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs- know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them
>binged on junk food almost every day for past 2 weeks and always told myself it was the final time
>waste all my free time on the internet- don't have the initiative or motivation to learn or do stuff in my free time
>read books because I feel like I have to
>hated my degree
>main hobby is walking around outside, feeling sad about life, hoping that "jus going outside bro!" will spontaneously make my 20s not feel wasted
>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms; not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
>pretty much a cowardly Stirnerite i.e., know I should do what I want but feel crushed under the demands of everyone else and don't have the balls to live life according to my own intuitions
>spending 9-5 at work during the first month crushed my soul and stole all my time; dread the future
>feel so demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere; fully blackpilled about my ugliness killing the possibility of me having friends or a gf
>beta demeanour repulses everyone; neither posh or working class
>lifting weights changed nothing (have squatted 4 plate)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to Church faggot, maybe deceive one of the older women to marriage

Post picture

kys whiny faggot

what do you think is the solution OP?

If you’re in good shape, you can get at least a 6/10. You’re not trying hard enough. Do you brush your teeth and take baths? What’s your wardrobe look like? Do you wear cologne?

Blokes aren't going to avoid hanging out with you because you're ugly mate.

They must be avoiding you because you're a fucking school shooter esque weirdo.

Try getting a hobby or just learning some humor and interacting with coworkers. Women are repulsed by weirdos with no friends. Men are repulsed by weirdos with no interests.

You get interests you get friends you maybe get some pussy. Uglier men than you have successfully busted their nuts in a female.

Noone likes being around whiney people.
How can you bring joy to other people, if you can't bring joy to yourself?
Start enjoying the little things in life, have a laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

You value your intelligence too highly. You also judge yourself and others to an extreme extent. This is normal these days, sadly. We live in exceedingly shallow times, dark times in a spiritual sense.

You are made in the image of God man, and have value. I do too.

I am a 5 out of 10 at best, and suffer from crippling insecurities, but nothing is going to change that but me. Even if things suddenly started going my way, I would still have these insecurities and vices.

The answers are easy, but to enact them is the hard part. You are jaded man, and full of pride, you sound like me five years ago.

Socrates was ugly, Confucius was hideous, Epictetus was the same. Still though they utilized
their God given talents. It may be harder for us, but that is the lot we are dealt with. My sister is severely disabled, and is unattractive to look upon, but the most wonderful woman I know.

Are you any better than the "Chad and Stacy" that you envy?

You have more in you than you give yourself credit for, I can see that just from what little you wrote. Don't throw it away because you started with less than others

Practise your handwriting.

What the fuck are you coming here for? This is Sup Forums Not /adv/ or /r9k/ or kc Sup Forums or /leftypol/.

The only thing you can't change is being ugly and that is the least of your problems. I'm an ugly fuck and I get laid alright.

Stop thinking you're a "beta." Stop thinking about that shit altogether. Stop thinking about Chad and Stacey and people who have it better than you. You might as well be a full fucking communist if you're going to go down that route.

Stop eating shit food. Lose weight and save money by cooking your own nutritious meals. Use the money you saved to fuck a whore if being a virgin is giving you that much of a complex and being near a woman's body is a problem for you. Stop reading so much and start fucking doing stuff. You are reading as a coping mechanism. It's easy to fucking read. Women fucking read. The entire literature market is aimed at women and they're thicker than two planks and grossly impractical. Chinks who can barely understand English let alone read literary wank are capable of meaningful feats of intelligence with practical results.

Stop being an INTP and just sitting on all the shit you think about and fucking do something with it. Make a game of it or some shit. You're not allowed to read another book until you test the axioms of the previous book you read in the real world. Use your faggot narcissistic tendencies to blog or vlog your findings instead of shitting up our boards with self pity. Make something meaningful of all the stupid shit you've read.

You can try to "improve" yourself but if you continue to do it for other people or to look cool or attract women your doing it all wrong. Dont live for other people do your own thing if you figure yourself out first

Read Rich Dad Poor Dad

Because you think you are above everyone else. You have this irritating and annoying self-righteous disposition that you think life just has to be amazing just for you only. Fuck everyone else right?

You have to make your own reality. There's no coasting through life. Where you are right now is the result of your own actions. Until you mature and realize this, you will realize no progress and ultimately end up old with no goals in life. Get up in the morning and make your day the most productive day you can make it to be. Think about what an ideal lifestyle would be like and seek to achieve that every, single, day. Don't be a loser.

why haven't you killed yourself, bong?
stop spamming these faggot threads week after week

Pic related is you

How ugly we talking here ?

Mask ?

Or like , Jay Leno ?

>mad at Chad and Staceys
>have squatted 4 plate
You're lying

bad diet is your main problem

>cut sugar to raise Test and improve mood
>see more benefits from working out
>quit office job work in construction or something involving manual labour, where you learn skills

How about put all your money in the stock market.

Get rich or die drying.

Sargon of Akkad

I must agree that complaining about your circumstances is utter bullshit. That being said you make your own reality user

>mfw electrician apprentice and get all the school shooter and serial killer jokes
>shoot the shit back
>everyone likes talking to me and working with me
>I give no fucks
EZ PZ. I curse and say things that would get others in trouble even in front of customers all the time.