To eurofags

You are not our "bros". We don't care about you. We wish you would just hop off of our dick and do your own thing. It is really annoying. You people are really annoying. We should have stopped immigration in 1800. We are not your friends. You are not welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/desixchick/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Spic

Who???

I like to pay pack men at my local bowling alley the owner is Larry he has a cat named stewy and he is 9 years old, also I am on a bowling team and my favorite color is blue

thanks for reading have a nice day and sumbsribe to my YouTube channel its on my profile page

You have to go back

Fuck off spic.

Go back to your homeland so you can be with your brethren since you love thier cock in your mouth so much.

instagram.com/desixchick/?hl=en

That's fine. Just focus on your shit. It would be interesting if Sup Forumstards from other countries actually shitposted about shit specific to thier country so we could get a glimpse into thier world instead of just dick riding our news stories and cultures.

>we
kys
saged

Fuck you say. They are my brothers.

ignore all shill threads
they always post sluts to get attention
>in all fields

Spic mongrel piece of dog shit. I love the USA and Americans and if not for brothers then they're our cousins. Don't need fucking fucking brown bean eating spics in the family. Filthy mongrel animal go back to Guatemala.

Then go be with your brother's faggot

Leave my country

You can love us all you want, but stop we wuzzing us. We have nothing to do with you.

Where do you get the notion most Europeans give a flying shit about your shitty country? We've got our own business here, mutt.

all this le 56% meme-ing does is cause infighting. that's what (((they))) want, you fucking idiots.

Can't help but spot another d&c shill on this board.

Allthough some of you are retarded beoynd meassure (Like inbred OP)
I love you. MAGA!

t. Washindricius Waqueanda.

Speak for yourself

This, even though OP is a faggot.
Not to be all "cultural appropriation", but I get triggered when I see McDonalds outside of the US.

Make your own fast foods, relative to your own cuisine. Tell our greedy kikes to fuck off, along with the EU faggots, and do your own shit.

Nigger making Americans look bad

Euros ignore this burger

Most of you guys threads are about American shit. You guys are obsessed. It would be nice to know what's going on in toothpaste land.

Says the spic invading our county

Dank. Leaf is an ok guy today!

>MAGA
You're not even american. Do you realize how cringey that is.

Your a sheltered faggot that knows nothing about Europe America is a prison compared to Europe

t. JIDF

We wouldn't have McDonalds in our countries if you kike loving faggots liberated us from Hitler and took advantage of us when we were utterly destroyed by war.

>all this le 56% meme-ing does is cause infighting. that's what (((they))) want, you fucking idiots.

I'd happily shit no a street with her

>t.Spic

This, one can always tell who the Jewy acting nigs are.

yuk, these kinds of tits are gross af. long flat salami tits with huge increasing gap between them.

are you sure they don't really want to make western countries so uninhabitable that non-zionist jews are left with no other option but to move to israel?

Finally.

Kek, I didn't see that.

Speak for yourself mutt

I'm convinced half the American flags on here are actually Europeans and not Americans. Americans don't give a shit about Europe and being their friends, generally speaking.

shut the fuck up a nigger, every European has more claim to being an American than the brown invaders

If only you would give a shit about us instead of being the self absorbed burgers that you are.

kill the shill

These fuckers are globalists, and I'm sick of it.

>That absurd amount of THICCNESS

McDonalds is not culture or cuisine, you absolute nigger faggot.

>T. mutt

Reminder slide this threads and move on

Tell that to hiroshimoots investors bruv. Any faggots read this he means Canada.

Canuckolds tongue my angus

You guys are in a really dark place psychologically.

You make it easy for people to say you have no culture. They mock you and you laugh with them like a retard.

This statement is false. Due to this statement being false, I'm starting to think that you might be a certain brand of fake, and a certain shade of gay.

I guess this is better than one of those tranny threads.

Divide and conquer thread 5028525

Do you realise that the US politics directly and indirectly influence Scandinavia?
I was a Trump supporter from day 1.
Watched every rally during the Campaign.
YOU made me cringe

>milky

I just wish everybody wasn't constantly watching us. It gets lame.

>le americana creatura attempts to communicate with humans

BRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFF-THHHHHHHHHH

"Oh my goodness dear! I think we need to take you to the hospital..... did you eat a rotten turkey leg? Harsh dear!"

OP is a fag wetback

If you don't want to be watched all the time why do you constantly insist the whole world is up to date on what's going on in your country? Divide and conquer shill confirmed.

They divided themselves with independence, KNOW what team your fighting for you daft brit.
>Wont call you treasonous just yet lad.

How do we make sure everybody is up to date on our shit? Our news networks are for us. Everybody just seems to have a fascination with us and a fucking opinion.

>Where do you get the notion most Europeans give a flying shit about your shitty country?
You're in this thread aren't you? That says more than whayever bullshit you type.

You're completely oblivious to the fact that a big portion of you egotistical Americans always preach the next big story in US news as if all of us Europeans should give a flying shit? It's not just the news, you parasites are everywhere.

Fuck off mate

t. shlomo shekelgoldbergfeinstein

Could these instagram whores quit being little teases and just show the tits and pussy already? Jesus christ, Im just gonna beat off to em a bit, then go back to one of my mainstays cause skimpy clothed pics aren't enough. Fuck.

I'm in this thread to argue the statement OP made, not to talk about his country.

I’m more American than you confirmed.

>mate

Get the fuck out of my country

Says the globalist who thinks we're all brothers in whiteness

His statement was that you refuse to fuck off. You proceeded to refuse to fuck off. Somehow you're convinced this is evidence that you have in fact fucked off.

Globalism is the foe of the West.

What a disgusting whore. No self respect at all.

You people are so obsessed with yourselves you think you can solve every problem on Earth on your own. I wonder what your country would look like if it would be cut off of foreign (European) aid for decades.

Gross...

>We should have stopped immigration in 1800.

this is correct

why the fuck are retardss screaming in this thread over this?

>can't refute anything
>changes topics instead
This is why we want you to fuck off.

I'm not changing topics. I'm simply going in on your argument by hypothesising just how good you people would actually do without us. Stop being such ungrateful cunts and remember that we're your allies, not your enemies.