CTRL + F

>CTRL + F
>0 results

jesus christ, no gamers thread? we cant have that. no matter what you fuckers think about this series, i bet you cant turn down a beauty's invitation like how amano did.

>making threads just because there isn't one
>OP doesn't even have a topic
I hate you.

This girl though...

Girls aren't good at video games because they lack the competitive spirit and autistic drive to be the best that males have. The most successful female gamer is literally a tranny in SC2.

This. Suspension of disbelief works to a point and this show is well beyond it.

Shitty characters, shitty anime

The most successful female gamer plays Vainglory on a middle of the pack pro team. She also stepped down from pro play, citing the intense pressure to remain in tiptop competitive shape was too stressful.

Are you people serious? You are ware of what you're watching and that cute gamer wifus are part of the fantasy, right?

Vainglory isn't a real esport

It goes to shit anyway after the first volume. I wanted autists playing different games and shitflinging with casual mobagefags not retarded romcom drama.

You are the cancer killing this board.

MC's seiyuu sucks.

>cute gaymer wifus

But she plays offline only. She'd get rekt at EVO.

>CTRL + F
>0 results
Yeah, you're supposed to input something before you get results, you dumb nigger

>read the spoilers
>It's another Sakurasou where the author deliberately sets up another girl's downfall to progress the other one
>He took it a step further by fucking up that progress in the most recent volume
This is gonna be a tough watch

Girls don't matter, user.

Good the proper ending is the Keita and Tasuku break up with their girlfriends and go deep into the hikkiNEET lifestyle sort of like Fafnir and Takiya from Kobayashi.

Wait, one female will fall I'm love with the MC? I respect that he turned down the club twice but he still seems like a twerp.

>I'm
*in

>read the spoilers
>the author uses the gaming for one volume to set up relationships and then tosses it into the background
>it's all relationship shit

Fucking nigger.

Shit. The mc chose happiness over pussy in the first episode though. I was hoping it would be about games.

The other gamer girl next episode probably, games was just a ruse

Does MC actually NTR the other dude?

No, it's a love triangle after they fully introduce his Granblue friend.

Gay. I hope it isn't blondie who falls for him.

Blonde wants to fuck MC
MC's GBF friends wants to fuck Tasuku
Tasuku wants to fuck Blonde and wants MC to fuck his GBF friend
MC and GBF are tsundere for each other
MC and Tasuku's girlfriend become allies

This is the GBF friend right? I thought she wanted MC? Does she want to fuck Tasuku just for the sex or something?

Yes.

Fuck this shit, looks like I'm gonna be dropping this show.

That is ultra gay. I was hoping it would be a look at try hards in the gaming community with a dash of stupid romcom.

>Latest volume has Blonde wanting to break up with MC
>Pink wanting to break up with Tasuku
>Pink wants the MC
>Blonde doesn't feel right with Chiaki
AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA THIS IS NOT GAMES

Well, based off the first episode only, it'll probably be better than the gal anime.

Wow, this sounds absolutely awful. Why is this allowed?

>anime for bazinguers
Kys.

Everyone just meets up in the club so that they can fuck. This shit has nothing to do with video games just like Sup Forums

Not sure why you are bringing this shit up all of a sudden, but please don't.

>Making a thread just for the sake of having a thread
This should be against the rules. Stop posting if you have nothing to say.

>it's super to be about video games but it's actually not
literally Sup Forums

So the gaming is completely tossed to the side for relationship shit? Why the fuck would you even put the gaming in it then? That's not even a good bait and switch, jesus.

Because for some awful reasons it works.

I want to bully Karen.