Dems BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Takes deep breath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/trump-blocks-release-of-memo-rebutting-republican-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oHnQB6sOzM0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=3621s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Focuses 10x more attention on memo, 4D chess

Impeach orange BLUMPF.

Low energy
SAD!

whats a memo

Something like an aleppo

Stay mad faggot.

lol, Drumpftard.

It probably mentioned the Piss Tape.

This is going to be great, once again it'll blow up in their faces.

Someone will leak it

What does a liar do when caught in the act? They keep lying.

> Focuses 10x more attention on memo, 4D chess
Fuck yes! What's a memo with zero attention that gets 10x the attention?
10x0 = 0
Still no attention! Oh well!

reddit post

Why don't they just release the memo themselves? I mean, Clinton released classified material why shouldn't the--

OH yeah. It's illegal. Hah aha hahah a.

>Why don't they just release the memo themselves?
They'll leak it.
They can't help themselves.

Lmfao, just when I thought trump had no more keks to dish out he comes back with this

Brilliant 4D chess move. Some dem will leak it and Trump will have them arrested for treason.

for the love of god please learn how to meme, everyone can spot low quality brock memes a mile away

why does he want to distract? what is he hiding? why do you think this is in your interest?

It’s not what’s he’s hiding it’s that the Dems cannot control themselves

Lol

how does it feel to worship a character from a reality TV show?

They will leak it anyway. #fullofschiff

Funny how this line of thinking is "crazy talk" when referring to PizzaGate...

fucking legendary prankster

Source faggot

wtf i hate transparency

Of course not, it would embarrass him even further.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Probably.

What do you expect from a whore?

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/trump-blocks-release-of-memo-rebutting-republican-claims.html

I believe in pizza gate. trump has nothing to do with that. Do you really think there are only two sides? You watch too much news.

What Democrat memo?

Someone give me a quick rundown.

Oh so the Dems wanted to release classified info? LOLOLOL the fucks are in panic mode.

im enjoying the President of the United States season very much

It's funny that he cites security concerns as his reason, when the FBI and DoJ both expressed concerns with the original memo and he released it without redactions.

hows it feel to lose presidential elections and then spend the next 4 years whining like a baby dicked faggot LMAO

>Dems in a state of panic
>Don't know what to do
>Running out of options
>leak the memo
>give Trump a reason to start arresting traitors.

SEIG HEIL!

Democrats got butthurt over the Nunes memo so they made their own.

Feels Good Man

The original memo had no security concerns

is there any way trump can super-classify the memo, so that no mortal can ever declassify it?

The FBI and DOJ were lying, there were zero items in the Nunes memo that threatened national security.

Meanwhile the Democrats filled their memo to the brim with classified shit so they can scream about how they're being censored by big bad Drumpf.

They won't leak the memo. They put actual classified info in it on purpose so that Trump couldn't release it to make it look like he was hiding something. Expect it to be released after a few redactions, and the media to pretend that Trump is totally hiding something in it.

I didn't lose anything. How's it feel to literally be so brainwashed that you think that there are only two sides, the good ones and the bad ones? How's it feel to fall for propaganda every day? I bet it feels good. I bet you're almost giddy to hop online and get you're fucking "lol dumb liberals" fix. That's how you know they've got you. Ask yourself, how predictable have you become? They know what buttons to push, and they've got you enjoying it, enjoying being tossed around and used

>dems get mad at something that went nowehre

>all this strawman
>all this butthurt

you're pathetic as fuck, you're really upset and angry but can't formulate a coherent argument as to why. tell you what, go jerk off and take a chiller from the internet, come back when you can actually verbalize an argument you retarded faggot.

Why?

THIS
If they want to threaten to leak it, let them
CALL THEIR BLUFF

lol you don't know what those terms mean. look man I'm on your side. I hope you wake up one day

>duuude ur a sheeeepp
>they want u to act dis way
>deyy push ur buttons

bro your IQ is literally sub 90, please don't ever reply to me or my son again unless you can actually write a coherent post.

based

Shouldn't have tried to sneak in irrelevant top secret information, then. Cry some more.

I don't know who wins here. The media and Dems will surely just shill that he's trying to hide parts that implicate him or members of his campaign of collusion and ignore the possibility that they put the sensitive classified information on purpose to draw attention to it when Trump is forced to send it back for revision.

Haha BTFO

>tfw no tactical amine waifu to remove watermelon with...

I know it hurts, keep trying I believe in you

> next 4 years whining like a baby dicked faggot LMAO
8 years

That's exactly what they're doing. Fox at least called the Dems out on it, but it's going to be ignored by most people.

This sounds kinda bad. Its just more fuel for the anti-trump rhetoric on the news media 24 hours a day.

Not releasing the memo is what a cuck would do

It's clear Trump is scared shitless and will be impeached soon....

>4
That's a funny way to type 8

This

Or if it doesn't get leaked, it will just prove the memo contains nothing of substance and was just a desperate attempt to distract and draw attention away from Nunes memo.

OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Ok but now he looks sketchy in the eyes of the public. It was a lose lose situation for him.

>being this delusional
loving every laugh

The left can't meme.

Don't give that piece of shit party whore any attention. dafuk is wrong with you?

Deep breath in...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta say, it's kinda weird the bikes are laughing at leftypol

>Trump will never become the president
I still kek every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHnQB6sOzM0

The Dems must be seething right now. I bet crying Schumer is on a rampage.

Based Casey Anthony.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

memo will be released Monday morning so it fills the news cycle for the entire week.

>5d chess is that the Democrats will actually read this one.

"In the hall of the mountain king" will always remind me of this video.

Don't forget the day after election too, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=3621s

TOO LATE THE DEMOCRAT MEMO JUST LEAKED HERE IT IS

BREAKING

fuck how could we let this happen?

FUCK! WE CAN'T DISPROVE IT! EVERYONE TAKE YOUR CYANIDE PILLS!

>everybody freaks out about this
>gets leaked out of nowhere
omfg drumpf impeached
>literally nothing
>dems lose more credability

ez mode desu

Based Trump!

> fires the people who investigate him
> lies constantly
> his cronies get arrested and indicted and plead guilty to the events
> obstructs the release of info that would directly discriminate it
> s-see? there's nothing to russia thing, it's a lie!

This is why the eradication of white people is necessary. White trash are an abomination to this society

anyone have an updated one of (you are her) pic?

I recall a rep on the news saying that the Dems knowingly put info in their memo that they knew could not be unclassified. He went on to say the memo never really disputed the Nunes memo but instead, was more of an attack on Nunes and Gowdy's character. This was planned by the Dems. Now they will point at him and say he won't release their memo because he is hiding something.

Lol only things that won't be blacked out will be attacks on Gowdy and Nunes

How can Russiabots even compete?