WHAT IN GOD'S COCK IS GOING ON? WHAT THE FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY BEFORE WHILE WATCHING ANIME

WHAT IN GOD'S COCK IS GOING ON? WHAT THE FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY BEFORE WHILE WATCHING ANIME

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT DICKHEAD CUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1glRamNgR0EjQSZktpVz2BTT1Tagjr4wcC-8S02awky8/mobilebasic
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/edit
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/rem-if-ex-fortune-fish-head-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/reif-starting-life-in-a-different-world-prologue-the-beginning/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this
docs.google.com/document/d/1glRamNgR0EjQSZktpVz2BTT1Tagjr4wcC-8S02awky8/mobilebasic

and also he rejected her because he didn't think he was worthy

tl;dr he's a piece of shit who can't decide which girl to like but he likes both

Dear diary today OP was a fag and a slowking.

Your own fault for getting emotionally invested in this piece of shit

I'm surprised anyone made it this far. How did people keep watching after the bar fight "arc"?

>how did people keep watching after the best part of the show with the most sakuga

I kept hoping it would go somewhere. It didn't. At least we got to witness the best character that is Betelheuse

>getting mad over this trash

Do you think people will still be posting this in 2 years?

>bar fight
>sakuga

You can't be serious.

Fuck Reinhardt.

Is there anything after the first 25 episodes? No continuation? What the fuck happens with the witch?

I want to love this series but fuck me some parts of arc 4 drove me insane

You mad bro?

>What the fuck happens with the witch?
The story is supposed to go on until 11 Arcs. Stuff about the Witch is revealed in Arc 4.
Yep. I've finally started figuring out how to navigate futaba and found some old threads. They were really annoyed by the cuts to Arc 3. One comment stated this opinion of the different versions.
>Anime cuts too much, WN has too much text, and the LN is a little unsatisfying.
Another comment makes me want to see how the LN negotiations compare to the WN.

>getting mad at someone being loyal to their love
Okay.

Face it, rem exists to get NTR'd

>loyal
that nigga gave up on his "love" in that episode

>tfw no re zero ep today

He got mind broken. That doesn't count.

His real love is Reinhard. They're both the epitome of shit.

No, he was mind broken in ep 15. In ep 18 he realized that Emilia isn't worth the pain and gave up on her.

>he sticks to one waifu

The pimp life is the only life

No. Even the potato knew Subaru was still broken. He returned to his true self after confessing his undying love for Emilia to the potato.

I actually laughed out load IRL, fuck off retard

L

What bar fight are you talking about?

So many of his problems could be solved by becoming an hero, it amazes me

>Another comment makes me want to see how the LN negotiations compare to the WN.
Still seems to be two chapters long, like in the WN, and they aren't short chapters either. Actions seem largely the same so far, but descriptions are a bit different. Context of the handholding is also noticeably different.

an hiro?

If he killed himself he would just comes back.

>doesn't think he is worthy

But of course he thinks he's worthy of Emilia, right? Otherwise he wouldnt have flat out confessed his feelings in front of Rem.

He didn't think he was worthy of Rem so he just settled for emilia.

Reminder that Rem is normalfag waifu bait trash and should be treated as such.

Now you understand how only a complete retard could like this steaming pile of raccoon shit.

That's not quite right. I'm pretty sure he doesn't think he's worthy of either of them. But with Rem, he's just not entirely sure why she loves him so much in the first place.

In other news, I found complaints about how they made the hug between Rem and Subaru in the wagon look like an accident because of a cart jolt. In the original, Subaru quite deliberately reaches out to grab Rem.

Does Subaru really think that he isnt worthy of Emilia? The whole hero protag, canidate ceremony and "you owe me" points to the contrary

Hasn't Subaru always tried to make Rem his personal onahole?

new threadu

More girlfriend than onahole, though with how lovey dovey those two get and how often they flirt you would assume they would be using each other already like what Felix thought when he saw those two.

>worthy of emilia

Delusional, just like Emilia thinking she's worthy of ruling the kingdom. They're perfect for eachother.

No. He found her attractive since the beginning, but she's not a perfect match for his fetishes like Emilia is.However, it becomes increasingly obvious to everyone that Subaru is feeling more than just deep friendship for Rem.

Honestly, those feelings between Subaru and the potato are more like lust than anything. The polygamy offer so they could fuck, the Witch of Lust scene, all hints about sex, and so on.

user his love for Emilia is literally lust. He has a fetish for silver haired heroines, and he was just following the tropes
Mind explaining what was wrong with arc 4? I thought it was pretty good as it developed other characters and built heavily on lore

The LN cut the lines where Felix gives them a thumbs up and a lewd laugh, but he still asks that question about Rem making him into a man. I think I like the WN better, just for those little things.
Is this bait? Yes, Rem lusts after him, but has only done so after developing a strong emotional bond. Subaru had the same kind of physical attraction to Rem as he would have for any cute girl, but his interest in her developed as he grew emotionally closer to her.

Where can I find that alternative storyline where Subaru and Rem run away to live happily ever after?

>He has a fetish for silver haired heroines, and he was just following the tropes
No. This has never been mentioned in the story. Stop making things up.

tumblr
That's where all remfags reside.

Wait, is that a fan written thing or something by the author? Link?

You never heard of the IF? It's written by the author.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/edit
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/rem-if-ex-fortune-fish-head-tree/
>Prequel
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/reif-starting-life-in-a-different-world-prologue-the-beginning/
It's mentioned often enough that Emilia is basically a perfect match for all his favorite game waifus.

>It's mentioned often enough
Show me the texts then.

I don't feel like digging through every single Arc for every single mention. It comes up pretty often, and it's not hidden at all.

>Never read the story.

So no proof? Thanks for proving that you're bullshitting the whole time.

No, I'm just not going to waste hours looking for every line where Subaru mentions it. Have you actually read any of the story?

not his fault, he was made to like emilia

All I've heard is that there was an alternate storyline where after Rem confesses to Subaru, they run away together. Is the anime still going on? I stopped watching after they killed the whale and Subaru and Emilia were together.

I don't need you to list all of them. Just a couple of lines would be fine too. That way I can ensure that you aren't deceiving other people with your dumb headcanon.

Not him but anyone who follows the story knows that Emilia is his fetish fuel

>Is the anime still going on?
Nope. There are translations of the WN that cover the actual end of Arc 3 and onto Arc 4. Also some covering a few scenes the anime cut, but not all of them.
>where after Rem confesses to Subaru, they run away together.
It's not stated where the split is.
I'd have to search through hundreds of individual chapters. Or I could just show it visually represented with this picture and the posters on his wall back home.

>anyone who follows the story assumes that Emilia is his fetish fuel
FTFY. Unless it is mentioned somewhere in the story, it will instead remain non-canon.

An actual illustration? Wow. I'm totally convinced now.

Do you actually read this story or not?

Wait, so is the story still going on? The anime spent a few episodes talking about the royal election, but after that, it wasn't mentioned again. And I've heard that Rem gets her existence erased from the world, which I don't think is in the anime.

So the IF isn't canon to the main story or something?

>So the IF isn't canon to the main story or something?
The IF is a What-If story. However, Subaru is still romantically interested in her in the main story as well. She's just been comatose ever since the end of Arc 3.

I read the story and I say there's no such thing as Subaru loving Emilia because she's his fetish fuel in the story. Your job is to prove me wrong by providing some actual proofs. If you can't do it then please fuck off.

>loving Emilia because she's his fetish fuel in the story.
I never said that. I said there are plenty of mentions that she is basically his fetish. He makes it clear exactly what his favorite heroines are in the games he's played before.

>Subaru is still romantically interested in her in the main story as well
But after Rem confesses her feelings to Subaru, he basically rejects her and tells her he loves Emilia instead.
>She's just been comatose ever since the end of Arc 3
What happened? Is that part not in the anime or something? And what happened with the other separate plot lines, like the royal election?

I didn't.

Don't bother, he's clearly retarded.

>He makes it clear exactly what his favorite heroines are in the games he's played before.
Again, give me some proofs or fuck off.

>But after Rem confesses her feelings to Subaru, he basically rejects her and tells her he loves Emilia instead
and then he confesses to Rem twice, tries to kiss her, kills himself after finding her in a coma, tells Emilia that he loves Rem too

the author is a fucking retard

>But after Rem confesses her feelings to Subaru, he basically rejects her and tells her he loves Emilia instead.
And then he basically confesses to her two days later. And then gives a proper confession after the whale fight
>Is that part not in the anime or something?
The anime cut a lot of content.

Does any of that happen in the anime? I remember there was a scene where Emilia got mad at Subaru after Subaru got beat up when he was fighting that guy whose name I can't remember, and then Subaru got all depressed or something.
>The anime cut a lot of content.
So if I want to catch up, I should read the manga? Is that still going on?

Would it be a bad idea to buy the paperbacks on amazon ? In terms of translation differences etc ?

He's not writing a paper in school, we're on Sup Forums
Stop being autistic.

>Does any of that happen in the anime? I
Nope.
>So if I want to catch up, I should read the manga? Is that still going on?
The Manga has also cut a lot of shit relating to the Rem romance, basically copying off of the anime for scenes instead of the LN. Here are some cut scenes that were translated, but you're going to have to wait for someone to bother translating all of Arc 3 before you can read everything the anime cut or downplayed.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

So is it even worth catching up with the story? As far as I know, the story hasn't dealt with the royal selection part.

The Royal Selection is one of the overarching story threads, as is the matter of the Witch. These are all relevant to the story and a large focus in various parts, but they aren't likely to be resolved until around the final Arc.

So what has happened in the story so far? Is it just Subaru and Rem stuff?

It's a lot more than Subaru and Rem. Subaru and Rem is just where a lot of content was cut from the anime. There are actually some translations for all of Arc 4 and the actual ending of Arc 3.

Shit happens regarding the clown's scheming, Emilia turns out to be literally a little retarded, Subaru learns parkour, the remaining Archbishops attack a city where the royal candidates are all gathered, and they go to the Sage's Tower to try saving Rem.

Oh, and that one merchant who pushed Sybaru out of the wagon becomes his best friend.

So if I want to read all this stuff, I have to wait for translations?

actions>words

Only for Arc 3. I've got an old pastebin here for continuing from where the anime left off, but I'm not sure if it's the most up-to-date.
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
WN Subaru is the Subaru that most clearly shows his attraction towards Rem. They got rid of his blush during the hand holding negotiation scene.

What is the author trying to do with the romance? It's a mess and annoying how unclear everything is.

How the fuck can he even hold her hand after rejecting her? He lacks any kind of respect.

Is this after the whale fight? I don't remember this from the anime.

ITT: Mad retards that hate Re:zero because they are waifufags or redditors.
It wasn't a bad show at all, not a masterpiece but it was above average.

>How the fuck can he even hold her hand after rejecting her?
In both the WN and LN, he had already solidly unrejected her by the point in the picture you're showing. In the WN, it's also specifically noted that Rem actually started increasing physical contact with Subaru after being rejected. Which apparently paid off, since he wants to tangle tongues with her now.

Yeah, how he dared? They can't be just friends anymore right? Your lack of common sense is astounding you fcking faggot.

>he didn't think he was worthy
This is the most beta ass cucked fucking reason you could ever come up with to deny a woman.
Not even admitting to be a faggot would be this degrading to your masculinity.

I know that that scene would makes sense in the LN and WN but in the anime it really doesn't.

Are you stupid? This is not how you hold a "friend" especially after rejecting her. If he considered her his friend he would distance himself from her and not try to be closer to her than ever before.

I can relate.
I watched re:zero at a friend's behest and I have literally never hated any more more than Subaru.

He's a wishy washy faggot with all the character consistency of a bowl of lumpy rotten milk. There was never a single point where I actually liked or agreed with his decisions but there were tons of times where I absolutely fucking hated him.
The whole fucking point of the story was ruined by the awful MC. They try to push this idea of "harsh circumstances can make even the shitties human being into a hero" by turning a worthless hikki into a haram warrior but instead he just gets everything for free while maintaining his tremendous faggotry.
He didn't deserve Emilia or Rem but he got and pissed on both of them because that's how shitty writing works.

The more I think about this show the madder I get.

>be just friends
this is not what friends do

That's what happens when you take scenes that were written in a romantic context, and then remove that context.

reminder

reminder

What's so wrong with falling in love with the best girl ?

It's ok the series is trash

Read the Arc 3 Interludes and available Arc 4 chapters on TranslationChicken, then jump to user when you run out.