Happening?

Anybody have source for this? Moderate if true.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html?smid=tw-share
archive.fo/8Ry93
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZtO3mO1MU
archive.fo/oQWh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true if big

wtf man

Sounds more like some idiot got caught in a sting

Tucker is covering this .. its crazy

NY TIMES COVER STORY

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html?smid=tw-share

Fuck is a stolen cyber weapon

Not looking good for Trump

u dont like it?

What the fuck

google shadow brokers

The CIA had the entirety of their end point hacking methods hacked a long time ago.

zomg they had the same toolkits as the nsa!!!!

I wish I was that praying mantis

Don't patronize the fake news nytimes

Always archive fake news jews
archive.fo/8Ry93

I wish I was another praying mantins on her second tit

stay strong India-mate, maybe one day we will reincarnate on those praying mantis

The source.....is the fucking NYT's.

no shit.

Don't give those filthy Russians money

you have to stay back.

kiss my balls and pull my nipples

>you wouldn't download a cyberweapon

my face physically contorted from this

if you are into torturing your nipples, I think it feels like valhala!

for some reason, I do enjoy abusing my nipples

>Made it clear that they weren't interested in the information about Trump

Sure guys.

But...why?

Plz dont give lactation mantis clicks

some people enjoy feeling pain in their nipples

its a second type of orgasm

>cyberweapons

We /future/ now?

fantastic

yikes

Gimme milkies!!!

>Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian — who was suspected of having murky ties to Russian intelligence and to Eastern European cybercriminals. He claimed the information would link the president and his associates to Russia.
>But instead of providing the hacking tools, the Russian produced unverified and possibly fabricated information involving Mr. Trump and others, including bank records, emails and purported Russian intelligence data.

>trying to sell
>did not want the Trump material
>paid $100k
>received Trump material
>researched Trump material
>did not want the Trump Material

>Shadowy Russian trying to sell
>trying

>sold for 100k
>oh no listen we really just wanted the other stuff the cyberweapons

>we weren't literally part of a coup to replace the elected pres
>we didn't pay $100k to overthrow Trump that Trump stuff just happened to be there when we bought that other stuff they ever gave us, we were trying to get back those NSA cyberweapons that the Russians totaly didn't buy from us
>It was patriotism not treason
>not treason
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON
>TREASON
TREASON

They're just covering for the CIA since they're part of it.

The point of the article is they were trying to buy back stolen NSA tools (which they probably were the ones who stole/ sold it in the first place) when they accidently bought another fake dossier on President Trump instead.

They're trying to blackmail Trump. It's a taunt from the CIA/NYTimes.

This is treason for sure. We've reached a point of no return. It's Jews vs Goyim, only one side will survive this war.

welp.

Also spies getting Trump's bank records, they obviously didn't find any Russia connections in it otherwise they'd be pushing that.
Trump is clean once again (if it's true).
The video is probably a deepfake as pissgate originated from Sup Forums.

The article sounds like the start of a series of backpedaling from the Russia-Trump collusion narrative. Notice NYT says "The Russian" claimed to have a 2013 video of Trump with prostitutes in Moscow but no such evidence of a video exists? They're already reneging on the peepee tape, the centerpiece of the entire Steele dossier.

CIA trying to buy back it's own cyberweaons from the entire trove they've literally infected the world with....

LOL - FUCK OFF, YOU ALREADY BLEW IT

This

Why tf is everybody freaking out over this vid? Just be glad the spic didn't post some of his own cartel home videos

Cyberweapons?

They're preparing for the backlash.
What even is a spy's job anymore?
Purchasing their own weapons for $100k? Kek.
Just looking to undermine a duly elected president.
All of them need to hang by their noses.

LET'S ANALYZE
Foreign piece of shit has info... on... cia nsa ... and Trump ? ....

So which one is bad, the shit cia and nsa or trump ?

Since the cia/nsa lost their entire trove of viral infection cyberweapons to the entire world... aren't they the worst, and why would they be stupid as to buy some back....IT'S ANOTHER PROPAGANDA STORY FROM THE STUPID CIA/NSA

been on the internet awhile but this is new to me, thanks Paco

call me Dany

gotta be Japanese

>Moderate if true.

Kek!

>Dr Cat
>"If I was his son and my name was Seth, I'd probably do the same thing as well." So Seth Rich is Mark Rich's son, and they both probably faked their deaths. So at t his point how much of this is working theory & how much is backed up by metadata and/or data?
3 hours ago•3

Stolen cyberweapons? Like what russian bots?

That's strange.

I'm saying that the feds are covering their asses. Wasn't the CIA hacking tools released/detailed by wikileaks already?
The Russia-Trump narrative can be wrapped up as a disinfo campaign by the Russian intelligence community all the while still promoting the idea that Wikileaks works side by side with shady international criminals against the US. Mostly to save face after 2 years of hyperbole that led nowhere, at least not where the intent was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZtO3mO1MU

at this point i'm surprised they havent just manufactured a video using cgi of him doing something illegal

Is Carlee from Tucker Carlson's show, our girl?

The media will try to spin it that the trump stuff was incidental but that wont wash as more info comes out. The whole trump tweet about him being spied on looks more and more accurate. I hope trump retweets his old wiretapping tweet followed by articles of the media calling him crazy for believing he was spied upon and end it with a #fakenews

it's just opposition research, but that only applies to people who aren't Trump or his friends; otherwise it would be treason

I don't think so because I don't think theres anything on him. I think the CIA caught caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Paying foreign spooks to make up lies about the sitting President.
>hurr durr we didn't mean to buy them
>we were just buying some NSA tools and the Trump stuff happened to be there instead

TREASON

That's exactly what it sounds like, becausse the narrative is being exposed as a literal coup and they don't want to hang.

Da of the rope is coming I can feel it

Yep

So hot. Want to touch the hiney.

does this count as russian collusion?

Rare Pepes hacked straight out of Fort Knox

The Trump wiretapping thing is 100% true, BBC even confirmed it. Obongo tried to wiretap his banks in June, but it got rejected by the court so they used pissgate.
Fisa allows three degrees of spying and tracing of back to 5 years, so they just need anyone within 2-3 degrees of Trump to spy on their whole team.
No doubt they did it illegally without FISA too.

saved, bump

Also they wiretapped Trump Tower which is why NSA chief brief Trump and had it all debugged.
Manafort lived in Trump Tower.

Saved

Heres a thorough timeline, has a link for every developement
archive.fo/oQWh0

Why yes! Yes it does!

Stop trying to distract the autists in this thread away from the point of the thread, you fucking CIA nigger

Checked.
Also re-reading it seems like they did actually try to FISA Trump's whole team and not just his banks. Obongo is such a cuck.

why would you EVER pay someone for a disk containing the source code to cyberweapons.... there are copies.
>cianiggers are fucking DUMB

I know, you know, they know... EVERYONE knows that they payed him for the trump blackmail shit. Made up some lie about cyberweapons to cover up, what essentially is them getting robbed lol. As if they need to get their cyberweapons back because the hackers deleted every single copy at the NSA.

does /po/ shaqdowban? I don't have to Robot. Anyone else does not have to do Cap tcha?

WE CYBERPUNK NOW

intelligence agencies : we dindu nuffins

the article

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? TRUMP WAS THE ONE WHO COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIAN'S NOT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT NOOOO

Sup Forums

Shitty tools made by low paid government workers that can't fool the tools my private company makes to detect them.

Quite funny to think that NSA/CIA wouldn't back-up their data on CDs or anything. This is pretty common sense stuff, yet libtards fail to even pick up on it.

CNN hasn't talked about it that means it isn't true Drumpftards

russians hacked into nytimes

Anyone thats followed this and isnt being intentionally obtuse knows this, the problem is the MSM still hasnt acknowledged that trump/trump campaign/trump tower was "wiretapped".

I remember they ran fact checks and said trump was lying because law enforcement doesnt actually use wores to tap phones. Regular people who dont follow the news dont know that trump was wiretapped because msm said it didnt happen.
Even the same newspaper that ran trump wiretap stories buried their own leads in order to say that trump was lying because he wasnt precise in his language.

For instance, some newspaper (i think it was NYT) ran a story that trump businesses/bank transsctions were surveilled. Trump then does the tweet about obama wiretapping him. The nyt then runs multiple articles about how no evidence of obama personally wiretapping, how no one wire taps anymore. In the articles they fail to acknowledge their previous reporting. The media is purposely taking what trump has said on twitter in a hyper literal sense while ignoring what he means.

Now I wanna know what the pic was

Won't work for them unfortunately. Their viewership is legitimately insane and won't accept backpedaling now

Just condemn and tear down the Hoover Building the State Dept main Justice and Langley

remember this?

the walls are closing in
happening it is

A MEME FLAG STFU AND ACTUALLY READ YOU NIGGER

holy shit

Bump

Deep state donezo confirmed

No shit. The left has nothing to stand on other than rhetoric.

The Doors

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free
Desperately in need, of some, stranger's hand
In a, desperate land

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane, all the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah
There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby
Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles

Ride the snake, he's old, and his skin is cold
The west is the best, the west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest
The blue bus is callin' us, the blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken us

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall

He went into the room where his sister lived, and, then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door, and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother, I want to, fuck you

C'mon baby, take a chance with us

And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a blue rock, on a blue bus
Doin' a blue rock, c'mon, yeah
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill
This is the end, beautiful friend

This is the end, my only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

Jesus holy fuck does this make our retard community look even worse than they already did. Honestly this story alone should pull the plug on CIA
Jesus fucking christ 2018 really will be the year when these unaccountable unnecessary extra pillars finally get BTFO of our federal system thank you so much Trump

This.

NYTimes is covering for these lying traitors.

>The N.S.A. even used its official Twitter account to send coded messages to the Russian nearly a dozen times.

FUCKING AMATEURS

has breaking911 ever reported an accurate story? Every single time I've seen some twitter bullshit by it they've never been true.

Ha ha, good one bud

Bump

>at this point i'm surprised they havent just manufactured a video using cgi of him doing something illegal
^this^
And I never understood why just didn't "find" WMD in Iraq.... I mean, they plant evidence all day long ...
What's the coyness here?