Christianity General

God bless you Sup Forums.

No matter your denomination, come and discuss our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - who died for our sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/why-the-mythical-jesus-claim-has-no-traction-with-scholars/
larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/gee-dr-carrier-youre-really-upset/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA
youtube.com/watch?v=-qyRqShY9jA
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

A reminder
larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/why-the-mythical-jesus-claim-has-no-traction-with-scholars/

larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/gee-dr-carrier-youre-really-upset/

Richard Carrier is a militant atheist who twists biblical sources to fit his argument.

verbum domini manet in aeternum

If you aren't a sedevacantist you're a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA

Angry LARPagan detected.
Fuck off D&C kike.

God bless all my senpai's

youtube.com/watch?v=-qyRqShY9jA

>come and discuss our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - who died for our sins.
(((They))) want the board to focus on christ cuz hes a false idol a Jewish cuck god. They want white people to be cucks.

Fuck your Semitic """"God""""

>bumping your own thread this crazy.
Stop trying to christan wash white culture jew worshiping faggot. saged.

how does he want us to be cucks..

How can you be a Christian and racist at the same time?

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Let's discuss how one takes the true body of Christ in proper communion.

>being a jew slave

>being a jew slave
Jesus was to be the king of the Jews and teach them the ways of the Jews.
The Jews killed and slaughtered Him, meanwhile denying His name, and all His teachings.
But some people did follow the teachings of the Jew King, some remembered His name, some try to follow His ways.
These are known as Christians.
These are the real Jews. These are the real chosen people. And most of them want only what is best for you, just as Jesus does.
And modern day Jews? Are pretenders. The synagogue of Satan. Holding to nothing. Helping no one but themselves. And forgotten by God.

I unironically want to know why there are people who are woke on the JQ who still follow a religion alien to their own people. A religion which promotes meekness, weakness and cuckery in general

Have you taken communion yet, user?

>who died for our sins.
Not falling for that attempted guilt trip.

Strictly speaking: Religion and State should be kept far apart from one another.
Every single time Religious officials have been put into a power of position or designated to rule over the masses they've devolved and became alarmingly corrupt, evil, and misguided- violently straying from even a fraction of the good they could have been doing in a purely cloistered practice.

I'm gonna pull some maybe odd passages together, but: "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation." & "No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." I know that last one refers to materialism, but the sentiment still extends the same: Men who try to be servants to God and leaders of Men will often come up short to both. Focus on one for the sake of both.

(And I don't mean politicians NEED to be atheists, the point is to not divide yourself so thin as to undermine your practices and intentions: constantly chipping away at your beliefs or what is good in an effort to allow x, y, and z to happen or not happen.)

>muh Christian identity
No church and no person believes this garbage and you know it, Rabbi.

Being against Judaism isn't racism

Jews are a race

John 16:33 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

33 I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

The majority of pol is racist against blacks, is against race mixing, etc. These go directly against the bible.

>Matthew 5:39
Don't have the greek translation explanation for this one at hand, but there's a translation concern with this one
>Proverbs 17:5
What? Not mocking the poor makes you weak?
>Proverbs 25:21
Ok so, you've captured an enemy in battle. He's hurt, starving, and thirsts. Do you let him suffer, or suffer him not and feed him.

Again, there's nothing "weak" about this passage, rather since you're int he power to feed your own fucking enemy you're in the strongpoint
>4th one
Quoting the whole bible doesn't count dude, I'll let you reply to this with the one you meant to cite
>1 Corinthians 6:7
Paul was referring to the fact that the need for lawsuits makes them already defeated, in the sense that evil was at foot there.
"Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated" Rhetoric from Paul, not dialetic
>Matthew 5:40
Not even the proper verse, that's a horribly butchered one.

Psalm 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

they make up elaborate conspiracies and ignore the facts in order to tell themselves jesus wasn't jewish

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

No they don't. The entire reason for different nations to begin with was an act of God, according to the Tower of Babel story. Even if you don't want to accept that, you'll find so many cases of God directly commanding people not to even associate with certain heretics, like homosexuals. Surely God's opinions never changed. Surely this supports the notion that it is acceptable to be selective with your country's citizenship.

wow great argument there
plus, the church has been in most cases corrupted to heresy and degeneracy.

Still wondering: Is it a crime to murder someone who is going to Hell? Would God get butthurt?

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

describe more user
in 90% of cases, yes, god will strike down sinners

I'm mixed (quappa) so I can't speak for everyone else, however there's a difference between wanting to preserve racial distinctions and hating other people because of differences. There are differences between people, and this is a good thing as God made it this way, as for race mixing it's pretty degenerate when it's done for no other reason than fetishism and rebelling against daddy

ok

let me help you there user
>for ye are all one in Christ Jesus
before some retard says "heh, god says racism is bad" no, it says that on judgement day, the color of your skin wont matter, for god made different races for their reasons and not to punish them for their creation

Say that you track down a child sex trafficker and put a few good holes in him.

wouldn't recommend it, but if they personally touched your child, then
>for the love of god Y E S

I've never sinned so that makes his death kind of pointless

yes, you have.
there's not a saint in the world that has not sinned.

It's just a hypothetical.

> you know it, Rabbi.
Could you be more retarded? I just called Jews the synagogue of Satan. You know, atheists really are the swill of humanity.

Christians do literally worship a Jewish rabbit tho

rabbi, that is. the rabbit is just on easter.

Jewish? Yes, but not in the way that we all hate. Again, don't have the infographic about the khazars, but Christ's Jews are no longer in genetic existence. They're a lost tribe.
Rabbi? No, he isn't. He's a prophet.

Matthew 25 : 35 he is a test you will be tested by him 3x he will be a stranger you will be judged by your fruits.

He's literally called a rabbi in the NT. They even translate the Hebrew/Aramaic word rabbi as "teacher" for their audience in case they're unfamiliar. And that's all it means, a religious teacher. This has no bearing on whether or not he's a prophet, or divine himself.

Misunderstood you user, thought you meant the Jewish priest meaning. Stupid of me.

Bro thats not even the right scripture, Matthew 25:35 is this
>"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in"

I know what you're trying to refer to but that's not the right citation.

He will be the stranger that ask you, you better be nice and not greedy.

Jesus is the test of men.

Nah, didn't mean to imply he's associated with Rabbinical Judaism or the Pharisees that preceded them.

You young cucks

youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

hey fuck you asshole, you don't know me

the bible literally commands christians not to pass judgement on to others (matthew 7.1-5) but there you are, judging like a hellbound hypocrite

Don't follow the rabbit down the hole

>Pagans are larping
>Posts deus-vult pics.

Romans 2

9 There will be anguish and distress for everyone who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. 11 For God shows no partiality.

12 All who have sinned apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law.

wut

God bless you as well, bless the beloved Son of God, our Prince of all Life. May he protect and love us, and may we reciprocate that as well.

1 Corinthians

2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we are to judge angels—to say nothing of ordinary matters?

TestAmen

not judging you user, thats for god. i'm just stating that not sinning in your life is theologically impossible, for the flesh itself is sin

To be fair, Western society has practiced Christianity from (before) Deus Vult to today, unbroken. Paganism died and remained dead for centuries, there are no pagan liturgical practices or elaborate rituals that remain from 2000 years ago, or that have been practiced continually by one's ancestors for centuries.

>Strictly speaking: Religion and State should be kept far apart from one another.
This isn't what the bible teaches. The Jew's original sin is statism.
>God establishes Prophet-Judge, who confers with elders, to ruler over Israelites
>First is Joshua
>good years and success follow Israelites under rule of Judges
>Judge Gideon is victorious over Midianites
>Israelites want Gideon to be king now
>"Rule thou over us, thou and thy son and thy son’s son."
>Gideon refuses:
>"I will not rule over you, neither shall my son rule over you, THE LORD SHALL RULE OVER YOU"
>Israelites concede
>Samuel becomes Prophet-Judge
>Israelites want a king again
>Samuel is distressed and prays to God for answers
>God responds:
>"Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee; for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me, THAT I SHOULD NOT REIGN OVER THEM."
>Samuel proceeds to redpill Israelites on kings (original statism)
>"(the king) will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; AND THE LORD WILL NOT HEAR YOU IN THAT DAY."

What shall i compare this generation to they will be like children on the market place calling out we played the pipe for you and you didnt dance. Does this generation not seek attention?

>Kikes refuse:
>"Nay; but we will have a king over us"
>Samuel is done reasoning with them:
>Is it not wheat harvest today? I will call unto the Lord, and He shall send thunder and rain, that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great which ye have done in the sight of the Lord, in asking for yourselves a king.”
>kikes BTFO. They repent:
>"Pray for thy servants unto the Lord thy God that we die not, for WE HAVE ADDED UNTO OUR SINS THIS EVIL, TO ASK A KING."
>(((kikes still want a king)))
>Saul becomes king. Though petty, he is not evil.
>As if to give kikes a second chance, and foreshadow the instability inherent in hereditary monarchy, all of Saul dies and all of his sons die in battle
>dynasty ended, but kikes still want a king.
>David becomes king.
>David is a righteous king, and is the first and best of his dynasty.
>His line immediately degenerates. Solomon is a decent king, but is relatively degenerate and decadent, enjoying his harem and palaces.
>God's prophecy to Samuel gradually comes true

Fast-forward years later, and kikes still support and are enchanted by the sin of statism, communism, etc.

user i want to understand you but you're speaking sporadically and without grammar