>Please kill me…
>with this sword.

Wow.

What was said in the previous page?

Done.

Damn

>Please. Kill me.

>And now for a COOKING DUEL!

I don't know what I can do with the little mana left in me...

At the very least... || I want to make it so that Helck wouldn't need to rely on that power...

No... || I just...

I just need to annihilate the enemy!

That's...

The flame I saw at the audience....

The whole page?

Here you go:
>No matter what I will turn into, no matter what kind of monster I will turn into.
>I will never forget you.
>And also your silhouette… and your voice…
>I may turn into whatever it will be but
>I will never hurt you.

>So…
>if you want to settle everything…

>No!
>Don't say it!
>Don't say more of this!

bird of flame - suzaku!

How intense...
It's beyond my imagination.

But are you sure about this? Using such a large scale skill when your mana is almost depleted?

Not yet!
Burn!

More...!
More!

Helck...
That's not the path you should go down.
The world you wish for is not found beyond there.

I'll defeat the enemy!

I'll defeat all of them!
That's why...

Fu fu fu... || You would consume your life for the sake of a human?

Don't accept the death of someone important to you so easily!
Don't give up!

Until the end...
Don't give up until the end!

Thank you... || But I can't have you fall here. || Because you are my last hope.

Baka... Stop it... || If you don't move away... || Even you'll be damaged...

Geh...

Baka... Why...

Baka...

Ann... Please listen to me.

//tl: baka means baka.

Mikaros knew that I was touched by "the will of the world."

The incantation to bring about the end of the world... Is probably a red herring. || Mikaro's true aim is not to diminish the empire's forces.

Rather, it's to make me obey the "will of the world."

That's why he's trying to make me go berserk like this.

If I lose my sense of self, I would not be able to resist the "world of the world."

I see... Why did I believe his words so easily... As someone contacted, Mikaros wouldn't leave everything to an incantation that could destroy the world...

Will Helck go the FFVI route?

T- Then, that's all the more reason to not fight any more!

If we don't stop the evil warriors here now, even more victims would appear.
I must stop them no matter what.

But it'll be fine. || Even if I become a different person who obeys the "will of the world..." || As long as you're here, I won't pose a threat.

Huh...

Mikaros...
You seem to hope I'll become your successor, but that will not come to pass.
Unfortunately for you, Cess is not the only one who can defeat me.

What... is this...?

Ann..
Please listen to my final request.

No matter what form I change into, or what kind of monster I become, || You alone, I would never forget. || Your appearance... your voice, too...

No matter how I change, || I would never hurt you.

That's why...
When everything has been taken care of...

I refuse! || Don't say it! || Don't say another word!

Using this sword... || Please end my life.

Anyone ships Helck and Ann? Would would you rather them remain bros?

Thanks for the translations

They're the broest of bros, and this chapter reinforced it once again.

Anyone wonder where Rafaed went?

You're welcome. It was a pretty good chapter so I decided to translate it despite knowing that the script I spent 30+ minutes producing will die along with this (dead) thread in 10 minutes. Which is okay, because Kirei cake's translator/proofreaders are very competent.

Probably went wherever Sharami is.

Jesus fucking christ why won't the sad times end already. WHY DOES ANNE HAVE TO CARRY THAT BURDEN?

Helck and Ann's friendship is great and should become the basis for the common future of man- and demonkind. I ship Helck with Alicia though.

Thanks a lot user!

Nah, they've been through too much shit together. They should be eternal BFFs.

When is the witch gonna come and save the day?

rello still ded?

huh, I thought rafaed's hair would be a reddish brown

One flame goes off and all the suffering shifts to another. This despair may not end.

damn, that's cute

I ship them heavily, but I also realize that the manga has not once indicated there are any romantic feelings at all between them. It bums me out, but true friendship is nice too.

How many dicks have Anne engulfed over her lengthy lifespan?

I did too, and that's what we all said when we thought Helck's hair was blonde.

Feels bad man.

Can that crappy sword even hurt Helck?

Thanks for translating man, we appreciate it.

There hasn't been any indication of past romances so who knows? Hopefully Alicia stays dead so Anne and Hello can make crossbreed mutt babies together.

>shipping bros
Absolutely disgusting.

Also Helck is almost definitely gonna die by the end of the manga, and Anne will be alive to tell future generations of his heroics.

I think they'd be very cute together.

>Also Helck is almost definitely gonna die by the end of the manga, and Anne will be alive to tell future generations of his heroics.

Fuck you, I don't want that.

was 98a translated in last thread?

N-No.

>Also Helck is almost definitely gonna die by the end of the manga, and Anne will be alive to tell future generations of his heroics.
Shut up, by the end he'll be living with Alicia and their children in the empire, right next to Anne's mansion.

I hope to fuck that Rafaed does something to save Helck, he can't have simply disappeared to nowhere, I'm also certain that Sharuami is going to be left in a abyss of dispair if he lets Helck and Cless die.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING HAPPY ENDING??

She was the one who so vehemently told Helck, numerous times after his story, that she'd help carry his burden and even keeps getting mad at him for trying to shift the weight off of her. But as old and powerful as she is she never fully understood just how heavy that burden he's been carrying was until this moment, if she's forced to go through with it it'll break her.

>that Vamirio

And that is the saddest part. for how much she carried for the demons, it isn't even 1%of Helck's burden, and honestly I hope it doesn't come down to him needed to be killed. But because this has become a neverending theater of sadness its probably the only possible ending, unless they go full bore with it and have Anne kill Helck infront of a saved Alicia or some shit.

>she doesn't want Helck to suffer
>so he tells her to eventually kill him
this is not ok

Thatwould be a really forced ship, even after all the time they spend together there is no romantic feelings between these two. It would also somewhat tarnish Helcks relationship with Alicia.

I'll use this post as an excuse to point out that Alicia is cute.

Yeah, this.

I'll use this reply as an excuse to point out that Anne is cuter, though.

>Anne is cuter

Was there any debate over this at all?

>I'll use this reply as an excuse to point out that Anne is cuter, though
I'll use this reply as an excuse to not disagree.

so, what's Azudora relation to Vamirio?
he always watched over her and found her super cute to a point that was annoying but there never seemed to be any attraction, there's a clear, large age gap and despite finding him annoying Vamirio clearly cares for him as well.
are they father and child? will we ever know?

what about the witch?
there's so much I'd like to know in this series, the way it is done it seems like it could end after this battle, I seriously hope it will just be the end of an arc, I find this world very interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if after they win, the goal shifts to killing/stopping the Contacted and stopping the encroachment of the New World.

Azudora MUST be Vamirio's father, otherwise it doesn't even make sense. Shuno must be the mother, I don't buy the time travel theory.

That´s her stronger spell, isn´t it

It killed Uria, it was back when it wasn´t broken though.