>3 episodes in
>It's a beach episode
They're going all out

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RJn7ccViemBv7SxV6ZQtUlr3CZGOusickjZl2Emcxo/
youtube.com/watch?v=sjvcIntYW98
youtube.com/watch?v=5iAYJHV9TP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Character relationship chart, if you still don't have a clue about the girls. Also the sheet of each character:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RJn7ccViemBv7SxV6ZQtUlr3CZGOusickjZl2Emcxo/

Well that was quicker than expected.

Hina logic have bath scene nearly every episode,this is not the worst though.

I'm excited

The question is, will we see the students using '17 swimsuit set? In game we've only seen about 8 of them, while the rest have not been released yet.

At what point does one look at an image like this and realize that all the characters are all cliché archetypes that are also 100% copied in every other CGDCT shows?
I'm not saying other non-CGDCT are free of tropes, but at least they are not that as blatant and going all-in like this.

15 minutes left.

This football anime is quite interesting

Aoyama-kun has been fairly amusing, and I like the clean artstyle.

Anytime soon.

Blatant trope-ridden characters are exactly what are expected from series like this though.

It begins.

And they're using '16 swimsuits.

>dance training
It's getting more and more game like.

Why is Misaki so perfect?

>Anko making trouble again
I like anime Anko.

>Another new type Irous
This is fun

Her twintails look nice to brush.

New coop when.

God this is fun.

But no.
I won't get fucking baited to play the game again. You won't fucking get me COLOPL.

Please play our game without the guarantee.
You like point gacha right goyim?

>This many Kaede-Sadone moment.
OTP
T
P

nearly all mobile game have gacha though.

I like Sadone with robot ears better

That's not what i said.
I was talking about the 4* guarantee that got removed for the point system.

>Come to post this
>Its the first post

Good job user

>go read the story in game if you want to know more about Misaki
Can't say I mind that, though.

Next episode will be f*f centered it seems. Something about helping their live.

Well there's almost nothing in the game about her yet.

So who wanted to see lewd henshin art?

Sadone is the cutest!

And supah idol urara

>ywn brush Anko's hair
why even live

You got a lot of characters. Characters are always based on archetypes, it's how they develop them after that.

The eye highlights in this are perfect. Not too much since that should be reserved for high tension happy excited Sadone only, but enough to show some difference from early completely dead eyes.

what a surprise, not a single swinsuit shot

And now we wait for subs. Let's see whether the thread is still alive by the time the sub is here.

Good night anons.

I really enjoyed that episode.
Baited with the swimsuits but ended up with a good episode about Sadone.

>beach episode this early
Wait a minute what's the catch?

>no swimsuits
God damn it.

It was still fun as fuck.

I want to protect her smile

Did you guys missed the first 5 minutes of the episode?
They even use '16 swimsuits.

There were a few shots here and there.

The first one is just some dumb shitposter, no need to mind him

Is this show worth watching if I've only played the game?

It's specifically pandering to people who played the game.

How much Kaede in this episode?

I guess it was too short to even consider for some people.

>no Misaki swimsuit preview
This was disappointing. I wonder if they're done with its design by now.

A lot of Kaede and Sadone.

It's mainly about Sadone. But whenever there's Sadone, Kaede will be involved. The episode's highlight is Kaede-Sadone's relationship.
You can even see Sadone in Kaede's ending image, and Kaede in Sadone's ending image.

I was thinking she will get it next year but i don't think colpl will pass on an occasion to make money.

They even give us a zoom in shot of Kokomi's Kokomilks.

All theses new types Irous sort of remind of evangelion with all the different angels.

>people actually look foward to watching this

The only reason I'm still watching this is the hope that something happens.

But something is happening user. A beautiful thing.

It's called unabashed fanservice.

That's like watching KON and hoping they'll play music.

Well they need to build up some pool for her birthday, so skipping a set that will drag on all the way to September wouldn't be a good idea. The less cards the better for players, though.

Looked like something they could use for casual wear. Missed what she was wearing when they showed she finished her stack of food, was it the same as out on the beach?

Nozomi's super fast dressing techniques, complete with accessory optical tricks! Mari could only wish she got this skilled!

Yeah, the same outfit. Would be pretty boring to see in-game, but I rarely like casual clothes anyway and we've already seen worse.

So low budget, but it's what I expected. Still, watching it is enjoyable. I can't help but feel affection.

I think its okay, they're making the best with what they have. Zero problems with the anime quality here, the only problems are with HIDIVE fucking the video.

I swear I saw some bright blonde short twintails in the back of the gym when they were getting the dance lesson explanation. The night prior they said f*f wasn't at the island due to work.
I wasn't fast enough to screengrab once I noticed.

>watching KON

>yuritrash ship
No.

The only correct ship is any girl x Male self insert.
The studio, source company and production committee agree which is why the left him in, deal with it yurifag.

That's me.

>you will never be as fluffy as Anko
Why do we keep on living on this homosexual earth? ;_;

>The only correct ship is any girl x Male self insert.
In anime it seems this will have only girl/girl student pairings where the teacher will be just the teacher.

But then you always have the game where even the lesbian is giving the sensei(player) a chocolate on Valentine Day event so you can be happy with that.

Why cant we have both?

Two girls can be best friends together without lezzing it out every second and you can have straight romance without forbidding the girl to go near other girls

>Two girls can be best friends together without lezzing it out every second
That won't do.

Why Shiho and Kanon are basically older Himawari and Sakurako from YRYR?

Too bad because that happens in this show

That's not both, that's only straight.

That's why nobody nobody is watching it.

Renge seems to be the main source of lezzing out. Course she lezzes out on everyone.

We get cute girls doing cute things and interacting together without the retardation and shitposting from /u/ people because Sugita's aura makes them stay away

Its the best

>The only correct ship is any girl x Male self insert.
Yes, the correct ship that ruined many anime so far. No romance is the best option, but of course that's not possible with the way people think.

>No romance

Boring

>Sugita in the CMs
They're fucking gold.

>Why cant we have both?
Personally I find teacher/student relationships idiotic, especially a teacher who is so much older than the girls, I can see girls crushing over him but him as an adult should cut them off and just go for one of the teacher ladies.

So for me anime version is better than the game which I have no real interest of playing or following, so the CGDCT system with some side yuribait is ok in my book, after all getting 4 girls in yuri relation from all the other availible is not really a big crime.

If they added co-ed to this and we would also get a bunch of guys the girls age I wouldn't mind seeing some romance.

But if this would be jsut one special male then no, I hate harems too much. That's why I'm not really a fan of mobage types where the players always gets to romance all the girls.

His favorite batoga is Asuha. He is a man of good tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjvcIntYW98
youtube.com/watch?v=5iAYJHV9TP4

A man after my heart.

My favorite one is the one where Miki is wearing her flora outfit but then he looks down to his phone that has Miki's lewd tied up swimsuit

They also got rid of the swimsuit patterns for the most part, but Urara randomly acquires white dots in one shot. Subaru loses stripes, which wouldn't be all that surprising for off focus shots, if only Hinata and Miki didn't keep theirs. There might be more.

I still think they're holding out pretty well overall, though. Animation doesn't turn into complete mess yet, we had even hand-drawn f*f in first ep, irous cg isn't eye cancer. The only really disappointing thing for me are the transformation scenes. Sure there's a lot of girls for that, but even then they're way too simple.

I quit this game a while back because despite having six SSR's some of the content was just bullshit unless you grouped multiple SSR's into one card.

Started playing again; the new girls are cute.

I really like the ED.

I don't mind some inconsistencies if they get the closeups correct. Transformation is a shame, but maybe that's why they made the lewd art for them in-game since they were disappointed too and needed some lazy gacha stuffing.
Kinda wish the Kokomilk moment was at a better angle though.

>unless you grouped multiple SSR's into one card
>Quit because of that instead of not getting you're waifu
That's basic gameplay mechanics though and primary newbie hurdle. Those cards used to be easy to get and you can solo nearly everything like that.

Oh nice. Subs out.

I just stopped playing; I still log in for dailies. My waifu's hearts are maxed. The anime's just making me [play] again.

They're fast today

How did they fuck them up this time?

My wife Shiho is the best.

I wonder when the drama will hit.

Probably once we get Misaki's story.

>Posts about BGHS getting deleted in /vg/ again

People are going to be bringing up the anime and the plot for months since its completely related to the thread and the new ch4, why not just accept it?

You mean when we realize that she's actually Miki's future daughter with sensei?

Mumi acquired

Fly away now

She's pissed

>No swimsuits
>I got a lot of swimsuit screenshots

Were people just watching a different show?

Cute sadone episode, I got lots of screenshots.

Feels like they finally had some tension with that big newtype almost killing them with miasma before the tag team of Sadone and Kaede saved the day.

I loved all the swimsuit fanservice too and Misaki softened up a bit this episode too, pretty good episode. Looks like next episode will be a fortissimo ep, looking forward to it.