Why did he pick Asuna over his superior sister again?

Why did he pick Asuna over his superior sister again?

He's a moralfag, why the FUCK do you think?

Doesn't he actually plow her though

only in doujins (canon)

She was the first girl

It's simple. When he met Asuna, it was in an MMO. Everyone is 2D. Not a single bit of 3DPD anywhere. When he grew up with his cousin, she was always 3D. Naturally 2D > 3D & he fell for superior 2D.

We Matthew McConaughey now.

This scene wasn't in the Netflix stream...why?

I want to have a sister like Sugu

He fucks all of them though

O N A H O L E
N
A
H
O
L
E

You're right, i don't recall it. I only found Leafa attractive though, not really Sugu.

>netflix stream

How else am I suppose to watch it?

He already had a kid with her.

Classic case of marrying too soon.

Kirito should just go for the harem route
Heroes deserve a harem

did he not already go the harem route by the end of S1?

He's still with Asuna, I mean full hatem route
Besides harem has many possibilities with many differences in rankings and status regarding the girls
Having one girl win, in this case Asuna is boring

She wasn't his real sister, he could have fucked her.

Are you retarded

This is literally the only case where the sister is shit and the main girl is better

>This is literally the only case where the sister is shit and the main girl is better
>the main girl is better

Yes. Sorry but Suguha is complete garbage

Asuna is shitt

But user, we all know that the protagonist fucks both.

Asuna is great

She develops to cover every spectrum from tsun (early Aincrad/Progressive) to yan (Alicization setup)

She's the entire spectrum of romantic experiences in one girl

So this character is all over the place, she just gets changed into whatever the story needs at the time, and you feel that's a good thing? I feel sorry for you too.

So he can have both of them. Their bust size is apparently equal too.

>Characters can never develop, she couldn't possibly have changed as a person in the 3+ years its been in universe since the series started. It HAS to be scattershot recharacterization that "changes her character into whatever the story needs" instead of a gradual change from aloof rich girl that gets easily annoyed to devoted lover who's insecurities push her into overprotective territory.

If you can't follow a rather simple but concise character arc in a Light Novel series perhaps you should not be feeling sorry for anyone else

Thicc

Imagine being so mentally underdeveloped that SAO of all things is too complex for yoy

Inconsistency and development aren't the same thing. If you can't understand that then I don't know what else to say to you. Not that the other characters in SAO were better written, just pointing out that liking Asuna over the others simply because she changed is rather silly.

This thread needs more Smug Argo.

This is a good reason why

Well its not like he went through a life threatening ordeal with Asuna by his side or anything right

>life threatening
Kirito was very rarely in danger

He could of easily gotten buttfucked by the boss monster from the raids

>MC dying in a literal video game
Baka

>sister