Trump Blocks Release of Dem. Rebuttal Memo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

>nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/trump-blocks-release-of-memo-rebutting-republican-claims.html

archive.is/pO6Wp

Democrats BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

fresnobee.com/news/local/article141555489.html
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/958421960194691072
threadreaderapp.com/thread/958421960194691072.html
archive.is/4SQfM
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/958515452942143488
threadreaderapp.com/thread/958515452942143488.html
archive.is/xlqCR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor little Adam shit

It was ten pages so it hurt his head to read it.

>Mr. Trump went farther, claiming, incorrectly, that the Republican memo “totally vindicates” him from the investigation.
>NICHOLAS FANDOS HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST

inb4 leaked

Schiff will Schiff - Trump

CAN SOMEONE VERIFY FOR ME THAT ROSENSTEIN IS HEINRICH HIMMLER'S SON?

this just makes trump looks like he's trying to hide something. even fox is saying the dems might have intentionally tried to force the white house to block its release, because it only plays well for dems.

any arguments democrats wanted to make has already been made in the press anyway, or will be.

This is terrible. Why would he do this?
Hasn't the House voted unanimously for the release?

why the fuck would he do that shows him guilty

Why would he block it? The dems can use this as proof he's hiding something and (((obstruction of justice))).

of?

I think it was just the committee

Checkmate.

Didnt they vote not to release it? So they were just going to release it anyway?

They try to block everything he does, so fair play.

oh no, oh no oh no oh no oh no

Draws attention to It. Going off of past experiences, he’s probably going to pile drive that son of a bitch later on.

They voted not to release it at the same time as the republican memo, they later voted unanimously to release it.

This is playing the game of letting your enemy ruin themselves for you.

Hes already discredited the entire investigation with Uranium One and then FISA, both have effectively castrated the faith in the investigation in the eyes of the public, hes now going for 2018 elections, he wants the russian narrative to stay alive clearly to make the dems so fucking ridiculously tiresome that no one even shows up for the polls except for independents and conservatives.

Well fucking played Don. Right when you enemies think its over, you give them false hope with the contraption they concocted.

Lol no, the White House voted the opposite. Let me clue you in how declassification of this nature works. One person votes in the end. That is the head of the executive branch, The President. The White House isn't a group circle where everyone gets a vote lol.

If they're serious, then they should leak it.

>implying Dems won't just leak it like they've always done with anything that could be remotely damaging to Trump

It really doesn't matter, since when do Dems care about procedure and the rule of law?

And if it doesn't leak, that's all the proof we need that it's absolutely nothing.

Refer to my post why hes deliberately blocking it.

All hes has to do now is act like he wants it to end, manipulating the media coverage of it to be the only "Negative" thing about him. Then keep blocking any form of bipartisan vindication to appear one sided and shady as fuck.

He's talking about the House of Representatives you fucking dolt.

Trump is doing this because little Adam Schiff added sources and methods to try and force Trump to either redact the memo or send it back to the HIC. Trump has blocked the release but he has sent it to the HIC so that'll mean he'll get the approved changes but for now this is gonna give the left some talking points to try and "prove" Trump is hiding something.

Oh Devin, we're watching (You).
Part 1
Winford @ToestringRd
@DevinNunes @FBI @FBIWFO
Hi there, guy!
I just wanted to share a few details about your life with those horrible, mean people at the FBI, K?
Let's start with that one front group you're friends with, the Ag Lenders Society of California:
fresnobee.com/news/local/article141555489.html
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/958421960194691072
threadreaderapp.com/thread/958421960194691072.html
archive.is/4SQfM

Part 2
Winford @ToestringRd
@DevinNunes @FBI @FBIWFO
Hey buddy! Hope you had a nice dinner on the government's dime.
Ready for ROUND TWO...?
This is gonna get REALLY fun.
Let's start off by talking about your buddy Jason Chaffetz.
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/958515452942143488
threadreaderapp.com/thread/958515452942143488.html
archive.is/xlqCR

Fuck off with that bald kike loving albino nigger. Nobody cares

DAHNALD...

Checked.
Can't wait to see how the MSM spins this off in the coming week. Wondering if this will be a nothing burger or not. They can't push this much cognitive dissonance and dissenting narratives without some sort of push back from the masses.

Here OP let me leak it for you
>RUSSIA DID IT
there you go, drumpf stumped.

This is the only rational explanation I've read so far. Thank you.

and when they leak it (minus their purposely inserted information that would need to be redacted), trump will release the version he was given, redactions included, and everyone will see the dems game. it will be glorious butthurt from the left even though the media wont report on it at all.

>They voted not to release it at the same time the other memo came out
Because they hadn't read it yet. They voted yes to let the committee read it. Going through the process the same way

Should...should we start marching?

Dems probably wrote the memo knowing some info they put in will need to be redacted. If trump releases memo with redactions Dems would still be saying he is trying to cover something up.

and it takes the headlines away from admin departures for the weekend

This would be glorious.
A man can dream.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT

LIES HAVE NO PLACE IN OUR GOVERNMENT

#DESTROYTHATMEMO

Desperate move on trumps part. It shows he’s scared of the real info getting out. His little distraction is falling apart. I love coming here and watching you low IQ retards squirm.

you're paid
we're not
so, who is squirming

you obviously haven't read the admin letter that explained the disclosure denial

Lol he knows they will sperg out and leak the memo and that will void it.12d chess master

do people not realize that the wider congress can vote to release it even if he declined?
I might add this seems needlessly dumb
>the memo wasn't partisan!
>but I won't release the oppositions rebuttal
if they're rebuttal was useless why would you block it? needlessly damaging

Perhaps not. Time tells all tales, my friend. But if that line of thinking helps you sleep at night, by all means. I hear the crazy gets worse when one is sleep deprived.

don't be a brainlet

i fucking love this president

I honestly believe reporters WANT someone to fucking lynch one of their own, and are just praying like hell it won't be them. They just need one to really sell their victimhood, because they will never, EVER let anyone forget...

Fuck you amerimutt i enjoying being a brainlet

lol fucking idiot

Refer to my post, Art of Deception. Think about it concern fag, me and you both know that the public doesn't believe this russia shit anymore, if anything was going to happen it would of been dead in the water before the election even took place.

To think that america spies so much on its own citizens and then easily pin it on a foreign agent to make it untraceable, its the perfect insurance policy for a failed election result.

Hes doing this to keep the narrative alive, because he wants the democrats to kill themselves thinking they can still use the narrative in the 2018 elections, when it started 2 years ago. FISA and Uranium One have completely dismantled any possibility or that Trump isn't Innocent. Mueller is clearly trying to bait Trump into impeachment with optics, optics is an admission of defeat because it proves theirs no actual evidence of collusion. Bush being best friends with Putin only to fucking say in agreement with the left that the russians did interfere only proves my point.

Bush is a Neocon,

Why the fuck is he agreeing with 30 year old incumbent hard left democrats. The same Bush that lied about WMD's, and belonging to the same infamous family that singlehandedly fucked the middle east.

Really fucking think here.

Rosenstein is a jew piece of shit

>WTF I HATE TRANSPARENCY NOW
>WTF I HATE FINDING THE TRUTH NOW
Sup Forums is literally retarded

WHY

isn't the opposite true? Nunes memo and support from Republicans suggest they are going to bat for Trump. There are some idiot republicans but the vast majority know whats up. Even some sane democrats - but they are obviously never given a mic or platform

I think he did that because they were trying to pass through a redacted memo.

Be hilarious if he just tosses in their memo after a killshot.
>oh yeah I guess you fags can have this

Delay Schiffty memo until the IG report FTW

you clearly don't know whats going on.

Nope. You're JIDF.

they literally put on purpose wrong shit in so it couldn't be released and they can blame trump for it.

From the NYT Article:
> Republicans, who control the committee, to force a House vote on the matter. Republicans eventually voted in favor of releasing the document, but their support for overriding the president to make public a document meant to undercut their own is another matter.
Hmmm. So close to the budget debacle. Is he forcing the Dems to choose what they want more to oppose the wall or to tarnish Trump? We all know what the answer will be. I hope the R's take advantage of this and allow the release vote to happen in exchange for their votes on a budget including the wall.

I dont think you retards understand how this works. They dont "vote to release it", they vote whether or not to recommend to the president to release it. The House recommended it for release and the president said no, ultimately its Trumps decision whether it gets released or not. Trump has the authority to release classified info at will

if the dems are lying then release it and debunk it? why are you for censoring this? are you really that delusional?

Because the democrats intentionally filled it with she they knew couldn't be declassified like sources and methods. Both Gowdy and Nunez, who have read it, said that days ago. The dems are (correctly) banking that the (((msm))) won't call them on their bullshit games.

Petty fights aside he is still the President and he has a job to do and a nation's security that he has to care about.

>implying anything is preferable to lulz
do you know where you are?

They've already approved a budget.

Oh I must have missed those articles. What's the lowdown on the wall and the DACA stuff?

Ultimately it isn't, the full House can override him.

ten pages of excuses and manipulation

>i wasn't actually retarded, i was just trolling
well done friendo. you really are the best people

I did watch Rand Paul's filibuster. If it was the bill he described then what horse shit we're being given.

4D Chess. Trump know's it will be leaked.

>6D chess
Make em wait. Dems cry
Release later. Dems have nothing. Dems cry.

Dems memo is 2.5x longer than Nunes memo. What did they expect?

How'd you miss it? Rand Paul briefly shut down the government over his opposition to it. Immigration is a fight for another day.

That's the one.

does he not realize how guilty this makes him look, or doess Schiff's memo make him and Nunes look so bad that this is somehow worth it?

I watched the filibuster and was under the impression he stalled the final vote on the budget and forced a shutdown to vote on the amendments. I didn't realize there was no revising and we got the looting con job. Isn't it wonderful when we get bitpartisan solutions? Pteh.

He knows the gig is up

Its the purpose of making him look guilty is what he wants, hes betting that the public doesn't by any of the democrat bullshit anymore. This is a 2018 elections play.

>approve the memo that makes you look good
>don't allow the memo that makes you look bad

nice safe space lads

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HYPOCRISY IS FUNNY HAHAHA DEMS BTFO HAHAHAHA WE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO SEE THE MEMEO HAHAHAHA XD LMAO CLASSIFIED INFO IS NOT FOR THE EYES OF THE GOY ONLY BIG DADDY DRUMPFKINS HAHAHA 4D CHESS

Nah he just wanted to call attention to all the "deficit hawks" in his own party that no longer care about fiscal conservatism.

house can override sweetie

>cracks in the Republican congress
yeah nah, if anything the GOPe and NeverTrumpers have closed ranks, Lindsay Graham sent the criminal referral for Steele, that should tell you how fucked they are.
>let's march!
Outside of giving police departments some free overtime hours that will accomplish approximately jack shit, if they want to get violent the best thing for this country would be an excuse to start locking up left wing organizers and freezing their assets.

He has ties to the clintons retard.

> that no longer care about fiscal conservatism.
I bet they never did after the first few weeks in office and meeting all those 'special folks'.

it takes 2 braincells to see how they'll play it out

Get fucked shill lmfao

hahaaaa suck it jews

we did it comrades

>not releasing a memo is obstruction of justice

jesus christ you redditors are so fucking stupid

making himself look guilty is an election strategy? that didn't work very well for Hillary...

Media already has it

nice shareblue copy pasta

Oliver Willis is gonna catch a bullet

>every day new things come out that prove the russia shit is fake
>hes looking more guilty!!

LOL. the absolute state of libshits

>when you literally have so much nothing to hide that you block a bipartisan voted intelligence memo from being released

call me a shill all you want if hillary did this you'd be out for blood.