Midwest Alliance General: Dixiecuck Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word
>get Authur Jones and Paul Nehlen elected

Obvious shill but a good one. It's clearly D&C but some simple anons will fall for it. Paul Nehlen is great and every right-thinking white man wants him to get elected. Dividing the white population up according to geographic regions is stupid, or it would be if you weren't a kike anyway.

I'll never understand the hate boner the Midwest has for the South.

Most of the white population doesn't live in the south.

Everyone hates the south it’s no secret.

Bump

FUCKING BASED SOUTH! HERITAGE NOT HATE AMIRITE DIXIEPEDES?

Lol typical mad yankeecuck. The Midwest has no culture whatsoever. Stay mad.

this is literally because southern whites identify as american/english/scottish or irish so the whites in the south are separated by 4 different groups where as niggers all know that they are niggers and nothing else

>being proud of the first form of nigger music
>being proud of MLK
>being proud of Bush

Reporting in.

Literally every front yard in the south is a junk yard

Who is shitting on the rust belt and PA? Only people I shit on are New Englanders and Commiefornians

Never forget what they took from our people

I like your thinking OP, but the whole White Zionism meme isn't very practical. We aren't going to actually get a White ethnostate with how our government is set up and we would be surrendering too much of America by running to a secluded part of the country to build a White society. The best solution to the issue is to deport all illegal immigrants, ban nonwhite immigration, pay muslims and legal latinos to repatriate and possibly give Blacks an ethnostate. A one hundred percent White America is not feasible, but 90 percent is something that we can achieve.

>Muh culture

Sorry Jimbo but nobody actually cares about your dance moves or how you cook potatoes.

Why is PA only honorary? As long as you stay outside the major cities, lots of germanic peoples and plus you have the based Amish with traditional values.

Well we’re not going to get a 100% white ethnostate If we keep saying we can’t.
Because they’re one of a kind.

Stay mad cultureless corn nigger.

Southfags < Midwest master race

Midwest whites are great. But why put down southern whites? The pure ones are just as strong and capable and in many cases, have violent expirence with the shitskins. Your dividing our people. And if anything, the west coast and east coast whites are weaker than the southern ones. I just don't see the logic, I'm sorry. Deo vindice