Muh QAnon

When will this cancer die? These people are retarded

twitter.com/royalmrbadnews/status/961965088226803712

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watcht=1s&v=bD8VtSoXFh0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=5H5bS9EsNR0
archive.org/stream/pdfy-AP3CsYf-YOz6zmzu/Nesara 2015 for all who seek Truth_djvu.txt
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1316s&v=0woIW2qbBhY
archive.org/details/pdfy-AP3CsYf-YOz6zmzu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q is a Mossad operation its 1/5 truth and 4/5 bullshit

>When will this cancer die?
When the Boomer generation dies off.

I think the truth is, some people will burn, but the hidden bullshit is: The true powers are just going to be shuffled around.

That's why the markets are convulsing, because money is being moved. Trump's going to leave a mark but he's going to have to make good "deals"

You're so wrong.

The truth is that the Jewish world order, the rothschilds, zionism, israel will all crash and die this year. Trump will end usury, trump will unite korea and Trump will restore Palestines sovereignity.

cold reading, a circus for fools

When people start thinking for themselfs...so never

>Trump will end usury, trump will unite korea and Trump will restore Palestines sovereignity.

Q predicted this

LOOK INTO IT

Hes a jew

Forgot pic

Okay. Lets try and have a conversation where you don't recite the same 5 talking points every other JIDF does. Please. Try and be a little bit less retarded

If you don't have the IQ level to readily gather and infer your own information then you won't benefit from the detective work of QAnon, you brainlet.

Q contracted this

michael rivero kept talking to his callers who brought up Q like they were fucking retards and Q was a bunch of pretend hogwash then all of a sudden i hear him this week Q-posting like he believes it now

fucking boomers all deserve to have heart attacks on their riding mowers

But nothing ever happens

Kek where has the cbts larp migrated to now?

they have their own board on cripplekike, i think it's /cbts/

There are millions of weaponized rich retired boomers on full investigation mode. They are looking into every conspiracy.

/qresearch/

Ok I never seen proof of the things you said listed below
>Trump will end usury, trump will unite korea and Trump will restore Palestines sovereignity.
Only the oposite
m.youtube.com/watcht=1s&v=bD8VtSoXFh0
Since the election trump is a different person or i just know alot more about him now
Like to day on fox i learned how he was a leader of evangelicals and catholics just like during the election mike pence is a evangelical/catholic
Also if trumps not a jew why did pastor robert jeffres do the inauguration check him out on youtube with his 12ft star of david in his "Christian church"

kys faggot

HOLY SHIT WEVE BEEN DUPED

HAPPENING

This has to be schizophrenia, or some delusional paranoia to fill the void of normal melodrama they are accustomed to. They legitimately believe the NSA and CIA are waging a battle over who can be the real 'Q'.

Maybe this is why normies can only eat morsels of Truth, but never awaken. They lack critical thinking, and are easily distracted into these massive time wasting traps that also serve to make anything resembling what they say laughable.

calm down . its benign . you will have plenty of time to ride trolleys and drink phosphates. you just need to relax and not pick at it

Stop posting screencaps on twatter you fucking boomer niggers.

Rules 1 & 2

Yea they dont want peace they want to kill them

Trump, Palestine and the rest of the world want peace. Israel wants perpetual war.

israel dies this year.

You just kept it alive.
worst.shill.ever

Jared kushner borrowed millions from George soros bannon is gone kushner owns 666 fifth av thats a good number for jews my point is your not going to proove jared the slum lord is a good jew kys

>palestine wants peace
they are literally known between arabs as the crazy people who want nothing else then war..that is why no arab country wanta them as refugees..because they even undermine the other arab goverments to go to war for them. Just ask the jordanians or lebanese.

>MUH SOROS

Could you be any more JIDF? You zionist faggots blame Soros for everything, but the reality is that Soros is working for the Rothschilds.

The outlet that broke the Kushner Soros conspiracy was Breitbart A FUCKING ZIONIST NEWSPAPER

Q is larping
It is known

Trump is going to war for israel
m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=5H5bS9EsNR0
Projecting im not the one deffending an obvious jew puppet

They believe everything Q says, even when Q tells them upfront much of his posts are disinfo. They are mostly psychotic.

Kushner sold 666 5th ave quickly once the occult connections were talked about here.

I think it is far more likely that Trump has been designated to cock block anybody thinking along these lines and safely nudge as many as possible back onto the Lockheed/Coca-Cola/US Army plantation as possible, just with a few more White faces sprinkled into highly visible media while the hyper-niggerization program continues unabated. At the end of the day, he's a nigger lover with a family tree full of kikes. Can't change your stripes.

I think it's cute :3

3e:5a:03:21:a6:ff

As far i know he still owns it nothing on jewgle says he sold it

All you're really proving here is that it's the same tired US-Israel-Saudi triumvirate trying to salvage itself with new management but keeping everything else in place. It will fail.

Boomertards like Zionel Nation don't know what a LARP is

And alex jones and a bunch of low intelligence christian channels on jewtube

I may be misremembering then.

Explain the anti-Q shilling. Who is has an interest in funding the heavy anti-Q shilling? That is the question here. The threads don't keep coming day after day because "muh grassroots anti-Q activism". GTFO with that nonsense.
If I knew nothing else, I would just look at the anti-Q shilling, and just trust Trump and wait and see what happens.

What are they going to say when these suicides don't happen like Trumps big announcement?
>it's going to be huge and anyone who says it's just trade deals with China is a shill
>it's just trade deals with China

Explain your "anti-Q activism". When did this become "your cause"? What motivates you to spread awareness of your objections to Q?

The real shilling is the people pushing regurgitated postwar British propaganda.

An absolute non sequitur, bot.

>we got a baker
der ewige boomer

Hike !!

It isn't a non-sequitur. That's where the whole "Rothschilds are Nazis, Hitler was their agent, everything is the Vatican" comes from. Everything Q feeds is from this pro-israel, pro-zionist bent. Niggers are "kept down", it's America+Israel against the Islamo-Fascist Hollywood agenda.

It is disingenuous nonsense designed to cloak semitic terrorism.

You watch the Hawaiian? He voted for obama

He might be an anti-jew jew

yeah this charts bullshit teachers managers and accountants are all retards

No link to PDF ? WTF user

Because if you actually look into whats happening Q and followers look fucking retareded its irritating plus the crape when he outright lies says
>its not the jews its everyone else

If you can find one let me know

It shit up this board for weeks and now it's shitting up my Twitter.

People I've been following since the election have been sucked in and spreading this crap everywhere.

>What motivates you to spread awareness of your objections
Nigga this is Sup Forums. It's what happens here. People shittalk EVERYTHING. Nothing is sacred. Learn the bantz ffs.

archive.org/stream/pdfy-AP3CsYf-YOz6zmzu/Nesara 2015 for all who seek Truth_djvu.txt

Hes not look at robert jeffres the pastor that spoke at the inauguration m.youtube.com/watch?t=1316s&v=0woIW2qbBhY

This is meaningless bot babble.
If I knew nothing else, I would see the obvious anti-Q shilling, and that alone would cause me to give him the benefit of the doubt.
>BOT BACKFIRE

q predicted this

Q confirmed this prediction

No shit, that's why I used the 5th category

Does this look right to you ? It has links and shit in it - archive.org/details/pdfy-AP3CsYf-YOz6zmzu

Why do Q people call everyone who disagrees a bot? Liberals call everyone who disagree bots too. Coincidence?

Yea shure bot fucking retard we have system here where you can see previous posts in a tread by clicking the id i guess they dont have this on reddit where your from

Same reason we call every one jews ?

Big if Q

>When will this cancer die? These people are retarded
So you're just figuring out that Sup Forums is full of retards?

Muh JIDF, muh SRS, muh shillbots, muh leftypol, muh AIPAC, muh CTR, muh ShareBlue, Muh Q, muh calm before the storm, muh sliders, muh shut it down

This entire board runs on stupidity, and poltard larpers chasing their own tails to confuse and engage the average idiot who thinks this shitpit full of trolls is being "shilled" or "slid"

im saying your entire chart is bullshit because of that retard
maybe if you didnt base your intelligence off a picture youd have more hope

Q predicted that Q was a larping jew

Sup Forums is right about the jews

>This entire board runs on stupidity
You're on this board and helping it run stupidly .

>Sup Forums is full of retards
And here you are

Considering I always make stormfags and average poltards mad with simple facts, I always get called a shill, so I don't consider myself part of Sup Forums

>traps that also serve to make anything resembling what they say laughable.
THIS^ user understands the distraction mechanisms in play.

pol is always right

They weren't even Sup Forums and knew nothing about Chan sites.

This was one of their main "bread" makers over on cripple Chan

Fair enough

Perhaps when they realize how retarded an open boarder policy is after migrants turn major American cities into Soviet ghettos, so to speak.

This shit has been going on ever since the nothing-burger pizzagate shit was being spammed everywhere.

This Q nonsense is just as bad as the flat earth people.

If he doesn’t name the jew his message isn’t true

I am sorry

BUT you know it doesnt matter who you are - CIA , a leftist raiding party , JIDF - If you contribute to pol , you are a part of pol .

q is good
he is either a high iq autist who is guiding semi-normies thru the steps of things we know.
or is he actually an insider because his calls have been verified.

but i mean any of us could do it. for instance next month their will be a high profile arrest on the HRC team.
don't even bother screencapping it will happen and you know it.

only kikes say stormfag

Fuck Sam Tripoli

Post all of Qs predictions

Q is anti-White, anti-German, postwar British propaganda that's been repackaged.

I have to give Q credit. The audience participation angle was clever. The larp would have died ages ago without it.

I can’t believe there are people on /pol defending this Q shit. This board is insanely retarded. The Trump boom really fucked this place. I like Trump over Clinton but he’s still a rich fuck that doesn’t care about anyone. You’re also a moron if you believe the shit he said campaigning, watch Get me Roger Stone-Trump ran using the oldest tricks in the book.

>tfw we’re going to have pizza for lunch everyday