Post em

Post em

Just hit the Sup Forums wiki.

Not everything is on there

is Evangelion really that good?

Which one do you want?

I'm looking for this one:
But the 2000-2015 television anime version.

Thanks a ton user.

>The adult empire strikes back
Why was this so good? I still cant belive that Shin-chan movie was so good.

Can you watch it without any shin-chan knowlegde?

How do you not have any ShinChan knowledge?

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to put this thread on ?

I did and I didn't get what I wanted, here I did.
Because I didn't watch Shin-chan.

maybe not thread-appropriate but toss the Yurikuma one

Nice digits.

>Notable
>Doremi
>Turn a Gundam
>Lucky Star
>K-on
>Girls und Panzer
>Precure

I know lists are always biased, but this one is just ridiculous. Put something influential, different or a big hit. Not the generic anime of the month.

Are you pretending?

>K-on is notable

Explain why, without going on "I LIKE IT!" territory.

>influential, different or a big hit
Even without going into subjective or arguable items here, just look up the sales.
And then shut up.

At least try to be subtle with your bait.

I hope this shit is just ironical or bait.

Are you seriously saying something that sells well is automatically notable? Time to watch all Transformers movies, I guess!

And you guys call me the trolling one.

Kill yourself, then SAO should also be there you degenerate fuck.

>Put something influential, different or a big hit

Why are you blaming me for another poster's criteria?

Do you have more manga-related ones?

This one is even more retarded than the pre-2000 one. Holy shit, which one of you guys make these stuffs? Charts should be universal and quasi-objective, but these are just biased trashes forcing a shitty taste to others.

Did you even UNDERSTAND my post? Seems not.

Okay.

no

Why mad? The listing of K-On, Precure, Kek la kek, and Yuri Kuma made that one an automatic (and pathetically weak) bait. It's not even worth a reply.

a NOTABLE big hit = something that made so much success that defined and marked a genre for that point on, nothing to do with MUH SALES

Examples : Dragon Ball, Urusei Yatsura, Sailor Moon, etc.

People can complain about those all day, but they can't deny their importance. K-on in another hand is just another typical Kyoani SoL that made success.

where's the cancer Yotsuba℃ charts at

That's so big as to be unfocused and useless.

>inb4 nitpicking

What? Why? They are definitely shows that stand out in their genre and all of them have unique and good art direction. Just chill out.

Yeah, people like to post it a lot in anime recommendation threads on /wsr/. It's so counter-intuitive that it hurts.

Either a obvious b8 or some gigantic pleb taste

Either way, not even worth discussing. Have some
>(YOU)

Fuck off, Pootan sucks

Here's the attention you crave.

Yeah, calling everything you don't agree with "bait" isn't an argument. I'm not even a fan of K-on myself, but it's hard not to have respect for its creator.

>Sup Forums and plebbit triggered by the very notion that a "moeshit" show could possibly have any kind of artistic or cultural importance
Please fuck off and never come back

Gekiganger 3 actually has its own standalone movie.

>K-on is important guise, it's so...fun,,,and...cute...I LOVE RI-CHAN
>Call others leddit

2/10, I responded.

I don't agree. It's a bunch of different charts cobbled together, so obviously you should consider each of them individually, and most of them have different specific criteria or categories listed.

>K-On and such garbage are important shows

K-On really isn't a feat of achievement in terms of anime.

>getting angry over charts made for newfags

>moefag shit eater thinks his taste is superior and his words have any meanings
Top tier kek.

When I see a list like that and see how visually underappreciated masterpieces like Macross DYRL or Five Star Stories arent on there I immediately disregard them. Its fairly offensive to be honest.

>(tentative)
No one bothered to remove that any time in the last nine years?

It's a jpg. Any edit would need a really good reason.

Not that I'm about to bother doing it, but I'd say the last five episodes of Xam'd easily constitute a really good reason.

So you want a argment, Mr. b8?

You failed to explain to me how K-on is by any means notable, besides your shitty taste

The art direction was the average one for Kyoani standards, they always had that perfectionism since Fumoffu, same for the character design, many times criticized for being generic, to the point of angering Haruhi fans when that style got introduced in the season 02 of the show.

See, that's one argument.

>BUT THE SALES!!!!!!!!

A grid like this which actually explains why each thing on it is important and about it's place in animation history would be useful.

>they always had that perfectionism since Fumoffu
Not him, but Fumoffu is absolutely not directed like K-On.

>BUT THE SALES!!!!!!!!
This is why I said he probably likes SAO too.

Retards like him make my day. I hope he'll continue to entertain us.

This is the only list you should ever post for newfags. The defacto greatest anime of all time and required viewing to post on Sup Forums.

>"The art direction was the average one for Kyoani standards"
>directly contradicts himself twice by posting an image of another Kyoani show with a completely different art-style and explicitly mentioning that it pissed off Haruhi fans by not looking like that show either
>"Many times criticized for being generic" [citation needed]
Wow, good argument buddy.

Trying to instigate others isn't an argument. Besides

In Japan Yamada, the director of K-on is really highly regarded. In 2011 she won the Tokyo Anime Award for Tokyo second season along side Tatami Galaxy. In the 2014 Japan Media Arts Festival she won the prize for best upcoming director. On top of that right now she's still younger that when many highly regarded directors made their debut like Miyazaki, Kon, Yuasa and Oshii. Makoto Shinkai and Toshiyuki Inoue consider her works among the best there is.

Unless you value your own baseless opinion more than the opinion of japanese critics and industry members than there's not much to discuss.

>You failed to explain to me how K-on is by any means notable
I did here:

>Art direction = character design

You are a blast

Fuck off.

Good try but check this fuckin' shit out

Could you make a zip file with them all please? I want pretty much all of them.

>Sylvester Stallone once won a Oscar
>Therefore, his movies are pure gold

Character design is a component of art direction you fucking nonce.

Rocky and Rambo are great you nu-male.

>Actors = Directors
>Actors = any artistic input at all
Jesus fucking Christ you are grasping here.

These greatest hits lists really need to be updated. Its not my field though. These two master lists could be combined and added to. Im sure theres some anime from the last 5 years that make the grade.

I love it

>Beyblade
>elfen lied
>Bible black
But the thing that made this for me was

>Tekken

>he's quoting himself ad admitting it
>I'M NOT DESPERATE

The entire humour of Lucky Star revolves around memes and cultural staples from 2007. It isn't worth watching for anyone who isn't part of the otaku community in 2007.

> Put something influential, different or a big hit
>or a big hit
If you think Lucky Star and K-On weren't big hits, you're delusional.

>different
>not the generic anime of the month
>Turn A Gundam
>Heartcatch Precure
Nigger, those two are literally known for being "different" trend-breaking installments in their endless long-running franchises. And I'm pretty sure you haven't even watched Heartcatch, or any other Precure, or you wouldn't be calling it just "Precufe," so I don't know why the fuck you're offering your opinion to begin with.

>Gurren Lagann
>Panty & Stocking
>Kill la Kill
They're the same show. Pick one and get rid of the others.

Do you realize that Stallone won a Oscar for directing...right?

>oh shit I'm out of non-existent arguments
>TIME TO POINT OUT ASININE SHIT LIKE POSTING ETTIQUETE
You've lost, champ. Take it in stride and move on with your day.

>Panty & Stocking is the same show as Gurren Lagann
What.

The second list the other user posted,

>Final Fantasy Unlimited

That one was a gem that brings warmth to my heart in times of tribulation.

The point still stands.
Stallone as a director does not have the same artistic POV or level of input as Stallone as an actor.

Please be a joke.
Please be a bait.
Please be unintentional.
Please kill yourself.

I'm still talking about his directed movies, you tard. Pure motion picture gold like the Expandable movies.

Everyone should consider it amazing. Oscar winning Stallone made it!

That's literally your point. The girl who made K-on had accolades, therefore everything she touches is a must see.

It depends on when you watch it. It's still an essential show to watch, but one probably wouldn't enjoy it if they're under the age of 16 and over 24.

So post the chart that is currently relevant. If you put too much into a soup, it tastes of nothing.

any recommendation list you see on Sup Forums has a few obvious baits, even the genuine ones.

>Cyborg 009 Cyborg solider looks pretty cool
>AB only has first season
>the only place with the series fully subbed is fucking Youtube

>shitting on Doremi
Nigger.

>recommendation list
>genuine ones
Choose one.

do you even torrent?

I'm trying to find a torrent.
That's my problem, there are none.

> that is currently relevant
What? Is this about /wsr/ specifically? I don't go there, so maybe people are using it like retards, I don't know, but it's just an easy way to have your charts in one image. If someone needs one specific chart from it, just say which one. The presence of the others doesn't detract from that.

What would you put, samefag-kun?

>samefag-kun?
Awww, how mad you are? You are probably the one who made those and now you are mad. Stay mad, mad-kun.