Pepe 2096

believe it or not, but this image board will be mentioned in every single history node ever written after 2041.

Anyway, i just came here to post a pepe. It's great fun where i'm from. Say hi to the future lads. We might even divulge a thing or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi future, will i get a gf? does wtc moon?

Fake news. Crest toothpaste goes out of business in 2037

I did it for you, senpai.

Does the Trump dynasty still exist as our god emperor?

Fuck this is like the south park episode, dont make us make a giant gay orgy to send you time mexicans back

gas yourself larping futurefag

>i promise, i saged this shit

Don't know. Lineage is not my area of expertise.

You are actually right.

We know.

Trump will be a one term president, but he is setting the stage for something much much bigger. Covfefe, lol.

We all know this is bullshit and you are a distraction but honestly I like these threads. They help provide a little hope. Even if it is just a fools hope.

BAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABAHAHA

Your nose is showing Rabbi.

A lot of Rabbi's will be dealth with by Jewish people themselves. There will be a historical schism within judaism, much like what happened to Christianity during the protestant reformation.

israel won't exist this year.

It will still be there a hundred years from now.

Oh snap, topically bound double-dibs! Am i doing it right Sup Forums?

haha

You just proved to me you're a jew. Zionism dies this year. Israel dies this year.

Feels fucking good man. I'd rather have future meme-ician scholars analyzing the many layers of the patrician Pepe rather than the one dimensional pleb dancing baby or grumpy cat meme when they look back at this general time period.

In this local junction of time, i would have bought Enigma.

You will tell stories to your grandchildren that a time traveler from the future on Sup Forums made you rich. Screenshot this.

i want to believe

You lie, op
Q mentioned nothing of this

Name People who will be important in the next war

hey, hey future guy
FUCK YOU
lmao

ur mum provides relief for thousands of meme soldiers on the front lines

it's funner if you tell me nothing. but you knew that.

Are there ayys imao in this future

I see you say this in every thread asuuming your the "ISREAL IS FUCKED" guy. Would you like to explain why? I hooe your right.

The NA continent has balkanised to create new white ethnostate, Jews, niggers or otherwise brown subhumans have been expelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

Why Enigma? What is it used for?

In my brothers college course they were doing studies on how memes influenced the 2016 election

Allright...

Time travel is possible via Temporal Field Torsion; when a segment of local space time is twisted, the centre "time-fibers" will become so compressed that for a very brief moment, a few will coalesce. It is in this brief moment of fusion that a transfer of information is possible between dimensions. Everything in the universe is ultimately reducible to information.

There are strict rules when it comes to applying such techniques. Disobeying them is punishable by extended holographic containment. Your consciousness is basically extracted from the brain, and placed in a set-apart holographic environment... while there, one will be unable to interact with reality. This is done for good reason.

There have been concerns tho about a few transferred individuals who have basically dissapeard from the holo-grid. Something that theoretically should not be possible. We suspect that Q was one of them because of a few significant events that showed remarkable similarities on both of our timelines.

It basically means that something from the future has become a ghost-in-the-machine like entity on your timeline.

Volumes can be written on it, but just be aware that you might be dealing with a non-human entity. If you would shut down your PC, Q will be gone. Atleast we think.

We have not made contact with any intelligent life forms yet. it still seems we are all alone in this region of space.

As i've said before. There will be a schism. You are witnessing the early signs of it.

Names. I need them.

a pepe

another

fake and gay
fuck off toothpaste future nigger - we're living in the present.

KYS yourself faggot you will never be timebro

Naming individuals is not allowed. It's one of the most important rules to obey. I'd like to stay out of holospace, so no thanks.

You k ow what's great is that in a hundred years kids are going to constantly get Obama and Osama mixed up when taking tests

There will be no tests in a hundred years. Schools have become symbols of archaic learning.

How to become immortal

What's a computer?

Opinions vary, nothing is set in stone. Not even a hundred years from now.

We've been able to duplicate the brain and all of the information contained in it, but the duplicate remains static and is unable to synthesise new information. Personality also changes dramatically from duplicate to duplicate.

Biological immortality has been proven to be impossible, life can greatly be extended... but one dies sooner or later by accident.

When it comes to digitalization, the one who can pull the plug is your god.

I'm not heavily skilled in the science of it all, but those are my own views on it, knowing what i know now.

Everything.

yes

heh

what else will happen then

Lets just say that by getting an actual nation-state, many jews will come to see the importance of nationalism. Many will come to reject their previously held beliefs when living in diaspora.

Attitudes are shifthing within the Jewish people because of Israel.

What year are you from?
Will America have a Second civil war?
Will the alt right win?
Will we travel to the stars?
Will we uplift other species to sentience (i.e.:dolphins)

will tool ever release a new album after 10000 days?

>What year are you from?
>Will America have a Second civil war?
The future will be of a decentralized nature, to such an extend that mainstream narratives don't really exist anymore. Historians in my time tend to disagree a lot on this subject... but there seems to exists a consensus amonst them that America ultimately became too diverse to properly manage. Political volatility became so great that it splintered off in all sorts of competing parties who stood against eachother in ever increasing hostility. It depends on your definition of "civil war", but there were many occasions when these contrasts turned into local violence. The federal government eventually lost controll and many states transfered power back to their respective legislative bodies. America is now a confederacy made up of 4 independant nations.
>Will the alt right win?
One of the four states has a +90% white population that remains very ethnocentric. This isnt frowned upon anymore, for the past has led to many realisations amongst all races of the world. Same thing happened in Europe.
>Will we travel to the stars?
Space travel still proves to be extremely difficult. We have a small colony on Mars that is populated by approximately 700 people by 2096. They have become completely self-dependant tho.
>Will we uplift other species to sentience?
Yes, but communication with certain animals remain very simplistic. Think about Siri speaking to you on behalf of the animal.

Tool is considered the worst band to have ever existed in 2096, a view officialy shared by all existing nations of the world.

Allright... we're about to jump again. Keep writing history Sup Forums, the future depends on it.

I posted a pepe. I fucking did it. Godspeed anons.

How many boards are there left?

thanks, and stay fresh aquabro

>Trump will be a one term president,
stopped read there. kill yourself you lying retard

Got proofs?