What would happen if a radical white terrorist group flew a plane into mecca 9/11 style...

What would happen if a radical white terrorist group flew a plane into mecca 9/11 style? death and destruction at levels not seen since 2001

would we see the Islamic world declare war on the west?

also why hasnt anyone had the balls to start the next crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO IT BONGFAG

Don't give the Jews ideas

its been destroyed and rebuilt before so nothing would happen

It must be so great to be them.
With their God and their wives and harem.
Oh how I desire and crave,
Their access to preteen rape slaves.

That would be pointless. About 500 die every year in stampedes anyway. The news always acts like its the first time it has happened. Kek.

This is something one would do if they were told they had a month to live and had the logistics to pull it off since no sane person is a suicide bomber

Before tens of millions of them were brought to the west muslims were never the enemy. In mass they ruin our countries but in their own lands there is no problem
>anti-roastie
>anti-degeneracy
>anti-kike

The problem is that tens of millions of them have been brought to the west and for the most part they come from the poorest, most ignorant of the population and are not often doctors, engineers etc. The problem is those who brought them here.

Muslims didn't do 9/11.

HOW FUCKING BLUEPILLED ARE YOU?

Ridiculous. Their countries are shitholes and they have been the eternal enemy of Europe.

That's it. First logic post I have read tonight and last one I am reading. Fuck this shitty message board

i would have no problem with muslims if they were to stay in their own countries but jews are pushing it

Unfortunately since white people are civil and never commit crimes, we will never find out.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Oh boy are you wrong..you fell for the muslim propaganda you weak little child

They've always been the enemy you cunt, ask the Spanish and Italians and others about the moors, ask the Balkans about the fucking Turks.

They are absolutely the enemy, this is just the first time we invited the enemy into our lands in huge numbers.

I just linked the london police to this thread have fun getting doxxed white cuck

cuck wanker

autism

After the British got distracted and Parliament foollishly let the Colonies go, our first "war" was with Barbary Corsairs.
>brand-new country
>doesn't have the slightest shit to do with Europe or the rest of the world
>bunch of backwoods farmers and a few plantation owners
>STILL get in a war halfway around the world with Muslims
It's like clockwork.

This

OP where are your balls? Start the next crusade you fucking pussy

>Before tens of millions of them were brought to the west muslims were never the enemy. In mass they ruin our countries but in their own lands there is no problem

wow what is wrong with the education system in the Anglosphere? theres no way someone is actually this uneducated and ignorant of history, its fucking mindblowing, please tell me you're trolling.

This might sound shocking to you lads, but I really fucking hate camel fuckers of all stripes and colors.

>inb4 leaf, at least I'm white and have western values

>a radical white terrorist group

I already lost you, user. No such thing as...

>radical white terrorist
Iranians are white but neither radical nor terrorist

>terrorist
HOW ABOUT WE DROPPED A NUKE ON TELAVIV YOU KIKE BRITISH CUNT?
JEWS DID 9/11 not arabs.

The goat fuckers are back. The goat fuckers did 9-11/
A cruise missile on Mecca is a decent start.

Is the war thats happening there not enough to make them hate us...

Because we are trying to deescalate conflict between Muslims and Christians. Just because I don't want Muslims in my country does not mean that I want to fight a war in the middle east.

Good , if we kill our enemies they win

In fact groups like ISIS would be fine with it. If they had control of Mecca they'd probably tear it down too.

This.

Because Europeans are massive pussies who let Muslims fuck them in the ass. I wish muslims attacked a catholic country like Brazil. Serious deus vulting would occur

I mean Americans already RAPED the Middle East and killed like half a billion muslim civillions. So imagine a country like Brazil who is so catholic and religious being attacked 9/11 style by Muslims. They would decimate the Middle East. European Catholics are a sad weak shell of what they used to be

Ever heard of the crusades you dumb emu? Battle of tours? Muslims hated Christians and western society since its inception