The earth is round

>the earth is round
>the earth is flat

Yeah, nah, you're all wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpHa7kSOur0
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OBLIQUE MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>White billionaire turns meme car into space junk
>Black kids in Africa still starving
Yippee!!! You did it redddit!!!

HOW ABOUT THIS FAGGOTS

JEWS WANT YOU ARGUING ABOUT THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH SO YOU DONT TALK ABOUT WHATS INSIDE THE EARTH

How is this a reddit thing you dumb faggot.

>Black kids in Africa still starving
Nobody gives a fuck about them idiot.
You could spend all our money feeding them and once we run out they'd go right back to starving and then we'd be starving too without accomplishing shit.
You don't feed the cockroaches.

chewy nougat?

Should you indicate when you're entering orbit or not?

No, their home. Kikes literally came from hell, down below

idk sounds like a win-win im not sure what you're complaining about

Imagine being retarded enough to think that pictures like this released by big, corrupt companies are sufficient to disqualify the possibility that the Earth is flat. Fucking sheep, kill yourselves.

elon musk is literally r*ddit incarnate

>implying musk doesnt have a studio with enough gpus to render cgi in realtime with the state of the art engine
youtube.com/watch?v=cpHa7kSOur0

please tell me your not this retarded?

Thats VICE.com

They made the title, and in the video they interview and edit flat earthers to make them sound crazy.

Where is the moon?

The sun and moon are both illusions

You cannot see the SOURCES of light in space. You only see what is illuminated by the light.

Are you guys implying that VICE News thinks the earths flat? are you fucking retarded? they think the earth is a globe, hence them putting in the title their presupposition.

Fucking stupid niggers seriously get the fuck off this site, you lack any ability to critically think

Anyone who isn't a brainlet knows the earth is an oblique spheroid.

turns out all you have to do for flat earthers to sound crazy is let them talk.

MUSKEARTH!

>They made the title, and in the video they interview and edit flat earthers to make them sound crazy.

As much as I hate VICE you don't need to do any editing to make flat earthers sound crazy.

Im starting to see an interesting pattern.

Keep posting shill, you cant hide the truth forever

>lets what until white kids in europe are starving to colonize space lol

Okay thats cool and all, but the dude posted the pic as if its proof the earth is a globe, when its VICE NEWS' channel.

Thats how retarded people are. im js

turn off your proxy, Ivan.

AKSHUALLLY... earth can be both flat and round

>astronots cant keep up with the lies, some say there are stars, some say there were not

>the earth is a car
Thanks for opening my eyes Australia

Dude its obvious your a shill, literally every thread about flat earth you post same retarded reaction images, as if people dont know your shilling.

Caring about starving niggers in Africa is reddit tier.

turn off your proxy, Ivan. You aren't fooling anyone.

Imagine being retarded enough to think that flat earthers like this are anything but leftist shills shitting their pants over the existence of Sup Forums and trying to come up with anything they possibly can to distract or discredit us

>le russian hacker meme

the beauty about Sup Forums is you can smell a shill a fucking mile away.

You gotta up your game if you wanna try to subvert us you fucking retard

>implying flat earthers aren't foreign shills
turn off the proxy, coward.

sad but true

>>Black kids in Africa still starving

Black kids in Africa are going to be starving until the end of time. Why waste resources on them when we can launch things into space instead?

when is the last time you left the house? did you get bribed by your mom to do so? you know she is only looking out for you, right? Try to do it once a week on your own, without being bribed, maybe even fill out a job application for the hell of it.

>edit flat earthers to make them sound crazy.

Totally not a shill.

sage. fuck this thread. any god damn time space, flat earth, or globe or NASA is mentioned these fucks come in and spam the thread with these retarded react images.

my god. your shilling is so terrible it makes real shills seem like genuine people. fuck off nigger.

flat earthers still duck the southern cross problem. poor little brainlets.

stop choosing to be retarded and i will stop harrassing you retarded NEETs and you can live peacefully in your mom's basement with your piss jugs until she dies and you have to panhandle in the walmart parking lot.

right. the earth is an oblate spheroid

he mad.

wrong, bucko.

as expected of brainlets

Please tell me that’s real.

a full condom?

no matter if you believe in flat, torus, ice-ball or globe theories. if you start name-calling when talking about truth, you are obviously over-emotional and not qualified to participate in any logical argumentations.

Can’t tell if trolling or incapable of handling a joke

why is it that you retards never confront evidence that your ideas are, in fact, retarded?

>the earth is almond-shaped
A C T I V A T E D

We know the Earth is a sphere because we can see it's shadow on the moon dumbass. That's literally how people found out it's a sphere in the 1600's. Read more books

Pic related

I love it how it says 23.5 but it changes to 23.4 to give the fucking 666 or whatever. If you want to find a pattern, you will. Is just how our brain is coded

DUDE YOu actually so retarded what the fuck
And I’m stoned as shit
In California
Let that sink in

Only in the summer. In the winter it is a tauroid.

>this photo proves that earth is a car

Life down here is just a strange illusion.

Look at what someone did with a camera and a Go-Pro:

youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo

Yeah, we live in a time where just about anyone can prove the world is round. I haven;t seen any definitive prove from the flat earth sociopaths.

severely underrated

People knew the Earth was round a 2000 years before the 1600s, dumbass. Read more books.

>not sure if trolling with that fish eye lens vid

If troll, very subtle, nice work.

Hol up yo.
So you be sayin...

if you just watch the sky enough its obvious, people have known this for thousands of years.

>FFLUBPHPHPHPH SPACE IS FAKEEE
>HHHNGGGRRTTTRRRRR ELON IS A CONMAN
>BLURURURURURURHGHGHG SPACE X EMPLOYEES ARE SCAM ARTISTS

>AOOONGGAARAAHHHH THE EARTH IS FLATTT
>>DERRPRPPPGGGHGHHG EVERYTHING IS CGI

did i do it right ?

Ugh. I get so tired.

But it is you, who is asleep, and in that slumber your dreams make you feel awake.

I awoke, because I knew I was asleep.

Your asleep because you think your woke.

you did really good. your citizenship has been approved, leave your red coat at the door.

explain the southern cross if you're not a shill.
>you won't because you can't

The earth is upside down? Does that mean Australia was right all along?

Go back to plebbit nerd.

Current year and not believing flat Earth, what is wrong with you people? Spherecucks BTFO

thats a model exaggerated to show the variation, in reality it is indistinguishable from a sphere until you start measuring stuff.

Seems like I now live in a warm country. I could get used to this.

Honestly what the fuck is the point of that mural? It's literally just a small part of an Eminem track but they threw Trump in there in the most irrelevant way possible. Is Eminem replacing Stan as a die-hard fan who never gets responded to by the celebrity and then kills himself?

That's just the most pointless stupid mural I've ever seen, absolutely senseless just so brain-dead retarded. Imagine being that desperate to make political commentary that you take a decade+ old track and then throw the name of a current politician in there - that mural maker has got to be the biggest brain-dead retard in existence, or maybe I'm missing something?

>not believing flat Earth, what is wrong with you people? Spherecucks BTFO

1. explain the car not falling back to earth
2. explain orbits in general

Blackout ? No lights at night ?

the earth is a hyperbolic plane

All I did was add on to your meme my dude. all for the lulz and none for the trollz

Who took the photo?

>>not sure if trolling with that fish eye lens vid
>If troll, very subtle, nice work.

There are plenty of videos of people doing the same experiments. I haven;t seen any that counter it. Also, not seeing all of the continents at once.

i think its making fun of eminem and how trump never responded to him. thats my opinion