A

A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqEuxwZAbkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hellsing TV > Ultimate

This show is the cringiest shit.

Kill yourself heathen

I just watched this for the first time this week, and I have no reaction images from the show

Also Alucard totally turns Integra, right?

Agreed.

>defending this in any way shape or form

Yeah I just don't like the 3.5 hour long nazi fight. Its like filler, even though its the climax

A, MY RUBBER MEN

I know where you're coming from but it's also pure mindless entertainment done right and you can't not love it.

But thats simply wrong, altough TV OP is amazing

>Sup Forums loves Hellsing because of the over the top, tongue-in-cheek edge of it, where everyone is a big asshole and some battles are little more than excuses for gore fest and Nietzsche wannabe dialogues

>Sup Forums hates the Netflix take on Castlevania because of the over the top, tongue-in-cheek edge of it, where everyone is a big asshole and some battles are little more than excuses for gore fest and Nietzsche wannabe dialogues

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

I also really like the soundtrack from the show

yes

dropped it after ten minutes.

Hellsing had style, Castlevania doesn't.

human-produced vs. corporation-produced.

>Based Ennis is a corporation
>buzzwords

Yasushi Ishii is the greatest composer ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqEuxwZAbkA

HE HAS NO GRACE

It's like you forgot how incredibly long and boring most of Ultimate was. Didn't help that they filled most of those long, boring moments with... silence... where at least when you were watching the TV show you could enjoy the OST.

I liked Ultimate more but i have to say one thing
TV series had god tier OST

I watched Ultimate first, back in May, and I told my friends that I found there to be a lot of silence or long pauses and they thought I was crazy. So I'm glad someone else also noticed this

The vampire SAS was cool, more interesting than Nazi vampires. The series definitely beats Ultimate in the soundtrack department.

Why was Integra locked up at the end of the TV series if they caught the traitor in the round table?