What goes on here, Sup Forums

Greenland looks comfy af. Why don't we take this? There must be resources there we need and I don't imagine that there's any non-aryans. It's not like Denmark could stop us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYi8D2db0ds
knr.gl/kl/live-radio
youtube.com/watch?v=mq5CmiPK2JM
youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks pretty nice in the summer

Proof that the Antarctic could be occupied if you really wanted to.
Other than that not much goes on there but the worst per capita suicide rate on Earth.

>Why don't we take this?
You can barely see your microdick, you larping fatass. Be realistic.

Why is there no badass with 15 shipping containers put together?

Doesn't look very green to me.

If you were up to it, nothing would stop you from moving there right now. Just get a job and go.

That actually looks pretty comfy

man that does look cozy

heard the people there sniff glue

>you are now aware that your white ancestors settled in cold climates only to escape niggers

Needs trees and plants

Just because it's owned by Denmark doesn't mean the people are Danish

But in all seriousness it's a vast and empty country that's almost inhabitable. It's bleak but weirdly beautiful

>56,000 people

uhh couldnt we just all immigrate there then democratically take control of government and create a white ethnostate?

In 200 years it will be similar climate to scandinavia due to global warming.

Dude that is the original Danes, they where never huwhite.

Most greenlanders are mixed by now

the Danish made Americans before Americans. Interesting.

Our Americans look mostly healthy

Check out 'Nuuk Posse"
youtube.com/watch?v=sYi8D2db0ds

dunno they kinda look like Finish people with a Nordic facial structure which is really weird.

You see all that white on the map? That's ice. Country-wide it's below 32F (0C) for most of the year, possibly hitting a high of at most 50F (10C). Keep in mind that Greenland is also fucking huge. It's the largest non-continental island in the world. And the population is only a little north of 56,000 people. Which makes the whole country less populated than most US cities that aren't in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. The terrain is also fucked up, so I'd imagine it's hell to get anywhere else. It's only connections to the Internet of the outside world are through Newfoundland and Iceland, and those connections are not exactly known to be reliable. 9.2% of the country is in poverty,and virtually all of the exports are fishing related. They have the highest suicide rate in the world; approximately 1 out of every 1,000 Greenlanders will kill themselves.

So it looks like it sucks.

live Greenland radio

knr.gl/kl/live-radio

It's much more nuanced than that. a generalized view of the country is meaningless in terms of comfy life in Nuuk.
the suicide rates are a product of a period of time (70's and 80's) and are strongly correlated with alcoholism and those effects. Also, it was strongly correlated with young men, so basically 22 year olds struggling to adapt to life on a tundra.
For Sup Forums, living in Greenland would be very different. We could establish ourselves quite easily if we brought something to the country in terms of business services, which we absolutely an. Learn Greenlandic and you'll be accepted without a doubt. Looks very comfy - Greenland definitely has a growing future.

If you go to Google Maps and walk around the places that have been street mapped it is strange. The houses are spartan but very colorful and frame. The streets are muddy. There is a lot of heavy equipment laying around.

Why wont Denmark just sell us Greenland? We need it and the occupants are mutts like us. Last time they rejected 11 million ages ago, would you Danes sell Denmark for 500 Billion? You could but for all the African immigrants you could ever want.

Sounds like a plan, user.

> learn Greenlandic

Why? There's 56,000 of them. They'll learn English and be thankful for it.

You motherfuckers realize that Greenland is property of Denmark right?

the first wave has to learn greenlandic to have anyone to talk to really. they speak english but it's not the same. also, having your own language is a great way to build a culture. If there's less than 100k speakers now we can basically make it our language.

come stop us from enriching your culture, dane nigger.

A growing future of what? 89% of their exports are fish and fish products. 10% are metals. And 1% "other". Unless you want to be an arctic crab fisherman or mine precious metals in a frigid wasteland, there isn't much else to do.

The US exports freedom to those who want it or don't.

you're obviously a spic or a nigger or a chink or a jew. actual white people see a blank slate.

I know Sup Forums in general has a yellow fever but come on, also I'm not Danish.
youtube.com/watch?v=mq5CmiPK2JM

I'm white, which means I'm also practical and see much better blank slates.

look, lemme be serious. we don't care if the ice chinks off themselves, in fact that speeds up our takeover. if they want to grow and hang and be cool, fine. if they don't, also fine. smart ones will realize that we're bringing a lot of exciting new stuff to their boring corner of the world and making it into something exciting and desirable.

OK, this is going to be interesting.
some mutts colonizing Danish colony while there is actual ice chinks there and many of them are aggressive alcoholics.
Who would win drunk ice chinks and the Danish government or some mutts thinking they can just steal clay.

Move along. Nothing to see here. Fuck off they're full.

>brainiac nazis from modern societies
>vs
>drunken ice chinks from isolated frozen tundra

hmmm

So, I might be moving to Greenland . . .
okay.

looks fake asf

>Who would win drunk ice chinks and the Danish government or some mutts thinking they can just steal clay.
Ask the American Indians.

That's the most Jewish strategy of them all. But it could work

it's like these eurofags forgot who they're fucking with

Looks redpilled as fuck

good point, but it's still going to be entertaining.

>non-aryans
It's like 90% eskimos
you're a massive faggot if you can't even look at fucking wikipedia before making this thread

>giant continent
>like 40k eskimos scattered around
Pretty sure we can manage this one.

what kind of taxes do they have on moving money into their country?
can we also use it as a tax haven? if so i might be interested in a few years, but i fucking hate eating fish.

>fucking hate eating fish.
don't have to eat them, they sell them to chinks and euro's and shit. trade a pound of frozen shrimp for a cheeseburger, etc.
If you have skills that allow you to be productive from anywhere it is wise to do that in a place like this. bring in outside currency and bolster the economy while building a base for industry by forming companies with other polacks earning money via internet.

ocean fish are alright with spices and shit. i could probably tolerate it, i already live in a cold place.
i'm interested as to why this hasn't been tried yet.

we've been looking for somewhere sufficiently isolated yet without jews and nigs for quite a while. Greenland looks pretty good overall.

It looks like everyone can get prime beachfront property. And everyone knows niggers and shitskins hate the cold, and there's a big fucking moat around the place - good luck with your migrant boats Mohammed.
Looks like they already know what side of the road to drive on

the problem with isolation is you can't have a real state. /poland and kekistan all over again.

>problem with isolation
You're on an anime message board with a bunch of NEETs. Wait - you're right, maybe that is a problem

Greenland is only isolated in that it's got a small population and the outside influences want it that way. Iceland/Greenland/Newfoundland form quite a nice trifecta. Newfoundland's only drawback is it's in canada, otherwise St. John's would be perfect. We can make Nuuk much more than it is today.

the tranquil trap

>And everyone knows niggers and shitskins hate the cold
Tell that to all the ones living in Michigan

Does America own a part of it? Could be wrong but I feel like I saw our flag there once on a section of a map

can you grow wheat there?
where are the cattle?

but they also love cars.

Ask Denmark.

valium and benzos is pretty damn awesome tbqh famlam.
but for some strange reason I can't get to sleep on benzos anymore.

first thing i'd do is start up a hydroponics farm. apparently there are animals there, mostly brought over but able to survive. it's not THAT cold.

This. I've always said Greenland should be the 51st state. They have a population of ~50,000, let's just take the bitch it's not like Denmark can stop us.

i can't even stomach them anymore, considering how i used to take them, i consider it a blessing.
never got real valium.
hydroponics farm? where do they get their fresh water?

It's 56,000 Chinks vs. millions of pissed off white nationalists with guns looking for a homeland. It won't be a fight.

no amerimutts allowed

we offered to buy greenland already. we shouldve been more adamant

suicides

Based dansker. Gud vaere med Danmark!

The US offered one hundred million bucks for Greenland back in the day.

Good use of resources, but it looks like if I let my dog out for a walk it get snatched by a Orca whale while sniffing along the beach.

>their fresh water?
literally covered in frozen fresh water.
You can grow things there - i saw a picture of a hayfarm.

>hay
no huweat no ethnostate.
the deal is off. (((green)))land gets 4 nukes.

I would literally arm the drunken ice chinks for lulz.

I bet there is no Niggers up there?

youd think theyd come up with something better with all the time they have shut indoors for 10 months of winter.

The Faroe Islands are what Greenland could be.

>the burger tries to fight his own freedom

You know that Danes are fiercely nationalistic? Expect in Copenhagen, everyone is ready to fight to death. Greenland is Danish clay. Get ready to bleed like the Russians did over Finnish clay.

When it's 30 degrees F every single day you get used to it and it's not that big a deal. You have to develop activities that are fun in that weather. Ice hockey is popular where it is for this reason, for example. I'm sure we can invent new ways to entertain ourselves out there and turn it into a national past time.

>Greenland is Danish clay.
faggot, the Greenlanders are well on their way to throwing your shackles off.

There is a reason Soldiers in the USAF consider Greenland to be the worse posting in the world outside of Artic Alaska.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw

This is how you identify the non-American.

>Carrying a firearm in public is strictly prohibited, as self-defense with a weapon, that being a gun or a knife in Denmark, is only allowed by the police and armed forces.
lol

>he believes in the jewish global warming myth
Sad!

Why did I actually get excited from reading this

>implying the law stops you from fighting the gubmint

Eat shit. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you. Is this what burgers are made of today?

What a depressing shithole

Just move to Alaska and you can own guns at least and not have so speak noric moonlanguage.

Danes should murder all the Injuns living there and repurpose it as a white ethno-vassal.

I was there in December, they are the last good Europeans.

I think the US rents a military base there

>You know that Danes are fiercely nationalistic?
They are castrated cucks like every other eurofag in existence today and will offer only token resistance if even that.

Maybe you should have fought the government to retain your right to carry a firearm in public. You seem to like them, as you posted a picture of one. But judging by your flag you probably only own them in the US.

Greenland is a frozen shithole full of Eskimos. Do not go there.

Why no flag for Greenlanders on Sup Forums
:(?

>please don't try to claim what we think is out land
t. Canada

Everyone has shotguns and rifles outside the cities.

Nope. You're thinking of Sweden.

> Danes
> Nationalistic
I haven't heard a Dane moan about Schleswig-Holstein in forever.

Danes are a cucked people.

>Everyone has shotguns and rifles outside the cities.
You're still not allowed to carry them in public. Apparently the liberals in your cities won.