Brit/pol/ - Same Shit Links Edition

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>Voters to show ID in anti-fraud trial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

>Prevent anti-terror scheme defended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440939

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain will gain £24BILLION per year after EU exit - says new report
express.co.uk/news/politics/747369/Brexit-boost-Britain-gain-billions-every-year-European-exit

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Berlin's Left-Wing Coalition Govt Refused to Acknowledge Islamist Terror Just Two Weeks Before the Christmas Market Truck Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/new-berlin-government-refuses-acknowledge-existence-left-wing-extremism/

>The Queen DID Back Brexit After All
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/queen-back-brexit/

>Laura Kuenssberg says source told her the Queen backed Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/26/queen-did-back-brexit-run-up-to-referendum-laura-kuenssberg

>Out – and into the world: Why The Spectator backed Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government to launch pilot scheme forcing voters to produce ID
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#1930_to_present
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7-RPLB5LU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370015/Fury-George-Soros-plot-sabotage-Brexit.html#ixzz56ferEL5t
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370015/Fury-George-Soros-plot-sabotage-Brexit.html?ITO=1490
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/george-soros-brexit-stop-remain-donation-hungarian-american-businessman-best-for-britain-a8200106.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/916049/Brexit-George-Soros-Gina-Miller-campaign-UK-EU-Nick-Timothy-Best-for-Britain-news-latest
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/george-soros-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=xacflWZig8c
youtube.com/watch?v=0xYkalENxPk
youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You make me fucking sick, LARPing and sharing favourite movies, trolling and shit posting while Britain falls over a cliff, I came here to join a fucking movement. I thought I'd find an army of patriots, busily working to save the nation, and what do I find? A bunch of idiot keyboard cucks.

You better pray it doesn't kick off because they will win, they have very tight knit, close communities, the mosque is effectively regional HQ, each town has a battalion, each battalion has links with the next, there is a steady stream of fighters returning from various warzones, experienced, battle-hardened and ready to train and lead the willing.

They are not only ready, but eager to die for their cause, they will never stop, they will never give up, they will fight to the death and they will show no mercy, they'll behead old ladies on the street, they'll slice the faces off children in school playgrounds, the raping has already begun, it's been going on for decades. THEY CANNOT WAIT TO GET THE SHOW ON THE FUCKING ROAD.

There are more Muslim men of fighting age in the Birmingham area than we have soldiers in the British Army, and they'll have the fucking Army or what's left of it, deliberately weakened and run down as it is with it's faggots and queers and Marxist officer class, the UN, the intelligence services, the police, the media and the government on their side. We have all been condemned to death, they want us gone ASAP, and hundreds of thousands of our own people will help them to round us up, we the '''''far right terrorists''''' will be wiped out in a week and the world will cheer our demise.

So wake the fuck up you cunts and get to fucking work, make a fucking meme or something, get on Twitter and see if you can't shock a few normies into facing reality, just DO SOMETHING ANYTHING FUCKING CONSTRUCTIVE and stop pissing these precious hours away on sweet fuck all.

I’m off to bed now

Good night

I've had just about enough of this shit, what the fuck is going on with you faggots? WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT???

SOROS is aiming his fortune at stopping Brexit, denying YOU the prize YOU FOUGHT FOR AND WON!!! AND YOU AREN'T EVEN AWARE!!!

You fucking cuck losers, wake the fuck up and get a grip on yourselves, Jesus H Christ HE'S FUCKING LAUGHING AT YOU ALL, I bet his man in charge of taming Sup Forums told him 'Fuck it George, may as well start winding the operation up, Brit/pol/ is fucking dead, they're so spent, it's like one of those old peoples homes where they're all dribbling, eyes glazed staring at the fucking walls, there's no fight left in them boss.'

WAKE UP WANKERS!!!

Your fucking kids are going to be raped in the arse by fucking somalian shoplifters in their classrooms because you have gone to fucking sleep when the fight got interesting. NOW is the time to get moving, I look at your posts and it makes me fucking weep.

Right now thousands of shills, hundreds of journalists, scores of politicians and a fair few cabinet ministers are moving into their attack positions, they are fully armed and well briefed, the plan was finalised over a year ago and they spent the past 12 months softening you all up with demoralization campaigns and fucking pin point black pill artillery barrages.

While you sit slumped in your mothers back room, stinking of underarm bacteria and wotsits a fucking army is at the gates and the gates are wide fucking open, do you seriously think a few last minute fucking memes are going to slow them down?

WANKERS

It must be so great to be them.
With their God, their wives and harem.
Oh how I desire and crave,
Their access to preteen rape slaves.

Can anyone recall any events around 1964 that would cause pic related?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#1930_to_present

Any Irish lads lurking? Where the fuck has The Don gone? He hasn't posted anything in awhile.

nighty night

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7-RPLB5LU

>cider for 10p

I fucking wish

>stalking this girl I used to fancy at schools twitter
>click her Instagram
>she's even more beautiful
>her face got sharper and she looks next level
>she's playing and singing a song on piano about how even though her political beliefs are different she still loves someone
>it's definitely not me
Deep feels. Deep deep feels. Physical bodily contraction level feels.

buy cheddar cheese

A bit of digging on from the lead and it seems it wasn't the condom but the pill that likely caused it. By 1962 it had become completely certified by the FPA so it became really quite easy to get a hold of, free. It's very smart isn't it, to convince a population to swallow your little tablet and painlessly kill themselves and you even get applauded for the job.

I guarantee she hasn't thought about me in years.

I used to dress up nicer and show up earlier on the Fridays because I knew she had an early train. I used to talk to her about her family and her passions. She used to pretend around other people but when we were alone she'd be herself.

My lower stomach is contracted and my throat feels stuck.

that sounds right

nice try

I used to cherish those Friday mornings.

Don't sit there stabbing yourself in the heart you emo poofter.

I find it so odd to think about, how quick things have changed. Only back in the 60s did we hang murderers, had three kids a piece, manufactured our own stuff, battered pakis for a laugh and were generally BASED Cheddermen. Now even the most alpha among us (me) are utter soyboys (except me).
>mfw your two sad posts could reasonably be about england

The one from my youth I still stalk a couple of times a year is now onto child number 2 with a millionaire somewhere in London.
Shes still beautiful, her part time job at university was as a professional dancer, shes danced on TV and in music videos, she was studying History and Law so she was no retard either.

aaaand there was once a time she loved me but I never felt worthy of her, so sort of friendzoned myself, given the one boyfriend she did have before me was another millionaire megachad while I was mostly sleeping on a friends couch. All she ever wanted to do was to be with me, she told me it many times.
Last time I saw her was years ago, we just stopped talking one day and I ignored her since.

sometimes it's hilarious, most of the time it's just exhausting watching the world slip away

fugg. atleast mine is a total and utter failure. she dropped out of a prestigious drama school to become a writer/singer song writer and her videos get 12 views each. It make little difference to me though because I think her music is beautiful and the world is wrong.

>It make little difference to me though because I think her music is beautiful and the world is wrong.
fug

literally me right now

like a cool breeze on a summers morning, goalposting was gone

heh whatever bro plenty more fish in the sea

A fisherman without a lure will never catch a fish.

leaper of belief evidence exists
put the worm onto the hook and give a little twist
fisher of the sea
evidence is bait
every leap you ever take will be a leap of faith

sunday sport posting is in

I told her a couple of lies as my life was a total failure back then, the first was not long after we met, I had dropped out of uni buut pretended I was still going to not sound like a fucking div. I ended up having to keep my distance for a couple of months incase she found out, I did it in a really aloof and arsey way aswell, like skipping on planed dates and straight out ignoring her.
i never once felt intimidated by any of the thousands of guys she had stalking her online, she had already admitted she was madly in love with me so what the fuck did they matter but also t no point did I feel like the guy she deserved to be with.. I was broke, moving around flats and shit minimum wage jobs, while she was moving on with her life the whole time and I couldnt keep up.

Looking back at 29 I know now that I fucked up a lot, I know that all I had to do was work any old shitty job and stick with it, keep my hair and clothes tidy and I couldve had a 10/10 waif.
I'm actually glad she lives in a mansion now, my own worries about my own life being pathetic have proved to be true.

I really enjoy wistful feels

someone post something nostalgic/sad

I don't understand what you're saying and I have spent the last five minutes really trying to understand it. Please help.

Can someone explain why we are not kicking off over Soros, or has this story been poassed too slowoly? How is the country not fucking enraged. If your answer isnt, I am engaged, you shouldn't be typing

Likke seriously, guys, every once in a while we have a job. Now is that time

fugg. bittersweet. how awful.

>
Fury over billionaire George Soros' plot to sabotage Brexit: The man who broke the Bank of England is set to pour MORE cash into campaign that threatens to bring down Mrs May

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370015/Fury-George-Soros-plot-sabotage-Brexit.html#ixzz56ferEL5t
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370015/Fury-George-Soros-plot-sabotage-Brexit.html?ITO=1490

>Campaign will aim to 'wake the country up and assert that Brexit is not a done deal'

>independent.co.uk/news/business/news/george-soros-brexit-stop-remain-donation-hungarian-american-businessman-best-for-britain-a8200106.html

Even Gina Miller told them to fuck off

>independent.co.uk/news/business/news/george-soros-brexit-stop-remain-donation-hungarian-american-businessman-best-for-britain-a8200106.html

>REVEALED: George Soros hands Gina Miller campaign £400,000 in desperate bid to STOP Brexit

express.co.uk/news/politics/916049/Brexit-George-Soros-Gina-Miller-campaign-UK-EU-Nick-Timothy-Best-for-Britain-news-latest

Because nobody cares.

Maybe you need to hear it from the JEWs

Billionaire George Soros donates £400,000 to campaign opposing Brexit
>jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/george-soros-brexit/

Soros is irrelevant, the sum of money involved is irrelevant.

What would you have us do?

then why are you here, you weak, pathetic, little faggot. If you want traps, fuck off to Sup Forums

leaper of belief, evidence exists (confident people who believe there can be any proof of love)
put the worm onto the hook and give a little twist (look at your own relationships..)
fisher of the sea (...and see who is really in love with you)
evidence is bait (how can you tell? there is no concrete proof)
every leap you ever take will be a leap of faith (you just have to believe them without evidence and continuously do so with every relationship)

That's how I interpreted it now but it probably meant something totally different when I wrote it 4-5 years ago.

if you need to ask you are a reddit tier poster. ask me questions, obviously you dont know, so suffer from lack of knowledge

400,000 is a drop in the ocean

Lads I'm actually getting excited about what I'm going to eat for breakfast when I wake up tommorow.

Full English at a cafe might have to be the one. Big fat slice of cake for desert, and a coffee or two. Ill shitpost as I eat. Why don't you join me?

We'll sit and eat, all in our respective cafes, and post merrily on through. Oh how well laugh. Our chuckles will tickle the kingdom, and our digitised waxings shall bristle through the ether. Ill imagine you as I read your post, sitting across from me, wearing your favourite tweed. And toast you I shall, good sir, as the noontimes dining begins to send a fellow napping.
Who is that distinguished character, ponders the counter girl, reclining as one would in a gentleman's club? How finds he such whimsy of fortune in this humble toast house, his greying temple hairs having not a smidgen of balast from the hustle and bustle of errands to and fro?

you mad cunt lmao

>ask me questions
i asked a question.
given your hysteria that perhaps it is you who doesnt know, you also shouldnt assume our goals align, i know from conversation on here my own outlook and plans are very different to the youtube-tier shit most post

You are so retarded you shouldn't be on this board. Literally, if you ask such stupid fucking questions, you have no place here. Go back to cartoons. And when you understand those, if you need to ask about Soros you are still too fucking stupid for this board. KYS

>Lads I'm actually getting excited about what I'm going to eat for breakfast when I wake up tommorow.
lol sounds nice, i hope its everything you hope for

Wew, I was only making an observation babes. When people care they act, when people don't act...

That's a fine sentiment but it's aside from my point I was making with the fisherman post, which is that you'll never get a girl if you haven't got your shit together and emoposting at 3am on an anime website isn't indicative of having your life together. Don't let this emotional stuff be a hindrance to you making yourself something some womyn would want, is my point.

>literally
>retarded
>kys
>hahahaha mum i posted it again
Touch my willy on the tip softly.

>black Wednesday was a totally worth while exercise for the British interest

Now i'm gonna listen to sad classical and try and milk the last of those feels before my body runs out of chemicals

sorry about it m8, just don't give in to despair.

I wanna point out, I never thought of it like this before, but when a guy looks back on a girl he "lost", but who is now doing very successful, it's less of a blow to the spirit than if a girl looked back on a successful guy she "lost".

You wouldn't have been sharing the life she has now. With women, the guy's success appears more individualistic, so it's a lot easier to believe that you could have lived "that life" with him being successful. Even though success is determined by a prosperous personal and home life, our current culture downplays that role immensely.

I think women struggle a lot more with this problem then men, but they don't talk about it, and the "group" does everything they can to pretend it's not true.

But for men, it also emphasizes their own failure. for women, it's easier to accept through nature ('i'm not pretty enough'), while men have the opposite problem (implying your failure in the markets is a direct failure of You).

weird.

just some rambles. the divide between the sexes has always interested me.

tell me what you think you know about soros, what impact his supposed meddling in the brexit process will be (consider the story broke in the national press, so its not exactly a secret)

make me care

I thought you were implying that my lure was already taken by the girl

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

people dont act, because they dont know, fair does

If you dont know who Soros is, you need to rapidly educate yourself

And obviously that is half the issue, we are influxed with new fags

I would rather feel wistful than happy

>I think women struggle a lot more with this problem then men
The difference is what aspect of her current life I look upon with regret and what aspect the average woman would look at and regret.
For me I regret that I'm not with her, even if we were living in a Reading deanobox it wouldnt matter between s we'd still be doing ok for ourselves and it would be enough.
The average woman looking back at an ex who has gone on to sign for Man United looks back at a missed spending spree.

I dont think I've being misogynist there unfairly, the reality is a loving relationship is far more likely to find when the pool isnt restricted to millionaires, plus theres likely evolutionary factors involved.

Gina Miller already said the bending of perception was so bad she was leaving the remain campaign

Gina Miller, the "person" making off reaminaing says "fuck it im out"

He funnded Hiallry Clinton

He funded BLM

He funded and made leaflets for "refugees"

He applied and got granted extended "refugee" status for people leaving africa/syria

He is a Jew that collaborated against the Jews, by his own admission with the Nazis, in WWII

Aye I suppose she did now I think of it. Either way, don't sit too long with an empty hook feeling sorry for yourself that a fishy got away from your dishy mate.

>people dont act, because they dont know
If people don't know something they inherently don't care about it, you cannot care about that which you do not know.

Also
>educate yourself
Cheddar please.

>>He is a Jew that collaborated against the Jews, by his own admission with the Nazis, in WWII
The most BASED Jew of all Jews, he is the meta-shoah.

i've got more feels out of an empty hook than in catching any fish

youtube.com/watch?v=xacflWZig8c

It's almost like you're being paid to post

The story was on the front page of about 4 national papers this week, its out of our hands.

what we can do is manipulate a story with satire or break news ourselves through alternate media, we arent seal team ready to deploy and arrest every kike in london.
a good example is the complete disarming of cheddarman, a project theyve no doubt had on the back burner for a while to disenfranchise white nationalists, within 24 hours we had flipped the conversation back on them by mocking the fuck out of it and opening up new conversations about race realism normally shut down
>you look like we did 10,000 years ago and thats ok.

agree

Not an argument, babe.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

There is nothing based about being Jewish

#It would be like saying the most based Christian oout fo all the Christians

So you admit it was an overplay?

>front page of about 4

No user, it is in our hands. If you know who he is, educate people, George Soros is not mainstream fucking news

"They" have made few fuck ups, but the fuck up they make most is overplaying their hand. This is EXACTLY why we need to push their edge over the limit. Most people wont care, so be fucking subtle

Get some of this on lad, don't sit there forcing emotion. It's unhealthy and deeply homosexual. I understand your predicament but it really is not wise to act like a womyn and get the ice cream out.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0xYkalENxPk

I admit nothing except that a Jew that helps Hitler kill Jews is objectively the most BASED Jew.

>George Soros is not mainstream fucking news
Except he has been this last week, babe.

it's like a high I get chills all throughout my body and feel a real sense of release
If I could create nostalgic sad feels at will I would

Well do as you will, just know that it's unhealthy and a negative action.

oh well

True brits dint care how much the cunt had.
Told him to BTFO.
>Simples.

Read through the posts, this is what a shill looks like. Asks questions, responds vaguely, sucks soros dick because thats where the 4 million is coming from

>True brits
I could agree with everything you ever say but this would still annoy me. Please don't use this fallacy.

Whooaaaaaaaaaa I'm getting paid 4,000,000 to suck Soros' dick? Well what a lucky boy I am, I've been very naughty!

BETTER NOT SHILL THE GROOVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY

If you’re a straight white male you need castrate yourself immediately

producing white offspring is bad for the environment goys and open your borders because others your population decline

Race is a social construct, now apologies for slavery cracker!

he was literally on the front cover of the telegraph and daily mail.. thats about 4million readers, how many follow you on twitter?

And this goes back to what I said earlier, dont assume your goals align with everyone else on here, I have no interest whatsoever in dealing with who you call normies. Its a fucking myth that theres an army of them out in the world just waiting to be woken up by some super sevret news on soros, the vast majority of people are willfully ignorant and deserve the future mutt slave race status

I'm new here. Only just created my account today. How do I upvote this post?

>how many follow you on twitter?
That's not what's important, he tweets IN ALL CAPS so his tweets are obviously more powerful.

Wow 2 pro, Soros English, Brexit loving posters, at the same time. you made history, Gratz

You think you are doing any good?

>You think you are doing any good?
Yes.

according to science homosexuality and cuckolding is completely normal and healthy especially if you're a white male.

Don’t you just love science?

considering he mentioned the clintons and BLM earlier he sounds like the sort to get bogged down in the small stuff, the goal of all political tit for tat and online points scoring is to get people emotionally invested, its all a game, just another tool to manipulate otherwise aware people into acting irrationally.

big picture, you can assume if soros is on the front cover of a national newspaper, his influence is toast.

so youre shiling the board?

>Wow 2 pro, Soros English, Brexit loving posters, at the same time. you made history, Gratz
youve been tricked, do you really think theres a political dichotomy? dont be pro or anti any player in the shitshow, there are no good guys

thank you for making me see clearly

I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Do you think we'll see a cure for cancer in our lifetime lads?

>mocking the fuck out of it
your wish is my command

>mocking the fuck out of it and opening up new conversations about race realism

more OC

>his influence is toast.
I doubt that mate, the man is smart enough to know that you have to have multiple avenues to the same goal so that one or some may be burned without hindering your efforts. Redundancy, I have no doubt in my mind that Soros uses it.

Absolutely, my contract states I must disagree with everything the user with ID "LrPkoqqr" says. Take it up with my boss.

>I REST MY FUCKING CASE
But I bet you'll reply.

moar

Corbyn's Apple Fallacy