Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7w04ns/i_disagree_with_lindsey_graham_having_a_military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOY STOP NOTICING THINGS PLAY VIDEO GAMES EAT CHEESEBURGERS DRINK COKE GO BACK TO SLEEP GOY

>Jews aren't reproducing
How is this a bad thing?

It's literally They Live type shit. My friends don't even see a difference between a Robert Johnson and a Moishe Bachman

In similar fashion to make us aware of all these "cohencidences", antisemites try to underscore the notion that feminism and the LGBT movement are inventions of the Jewish Lobby by providing two simple, mainstream links:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

...to show "proof" of massive over-representation of Jews among feminists and LGBT advocates. But this is merely an exercise in deception, because they know full well that the majority of Jewish persons involved in those lists are secular, and therefore have nothing to do with religiousness, while the other persons are, despite their religiousness, proponents of said categories and therefore artificially limited in number because, as we all know, religions are anti-feminist and anti-homosexual in nature, including Judaism. But because Judaism is not just a religion but also an ethnicity, on any wikipedia list of "Jewish X,Y or Z", both religious Jews and non-religious Jews are lumped into the same basket, while e.g. secular Whites will never find themselves in the same category as "Feminists by religion", and therefore do not show up there at all, leaving the Jews there not just as the only group with both religious and non-religious proponents, but therefore seemingly in massive over-representation as well.

>LGBT_people
>people

He meant Jewish.

What personality type is the average on Sup Forums? I've really been getting into classifying human behavior by the Myers Briggs system.

INTP autismo reporting in

Minorities vote for bigger state
So the answer to smash the state is 1488

I've got zyklon in every pocket of my uniform
Pull up at the Jewish dorm
Climb up on the roof and form
A funnel with my hands and drop the pellets on the newly born
Kill so many kikes I turn the hooknose to a unicorn

Wait but doesn't this just disprove us on the Jews pushing this shit? I think it would have been more damning to see barely no Jews.

That said, we could also see this as "important" people of LGBT or feminist movements and that would make Jews radioactive. As in, yes they get tainted too, but they fuck most of what they get on.

Really activates the almonds.

Jews are always toxic and radioactive. They also control 96% of the media, which is control of the narrative, which is control of the flock

ENTJ reporting in. We xNTx's are the masterrace.

> en.wikipedia.org/
Wikipedia is a shill board. Anons linking to Wikipedia from Sup Forums are doing damage to the credibility of Sup Forums because Wikipedia is not a credible Web site. Please use reliable sources.

Aren’t they all Atheists?

You can use it to prove a point in a debate. Normies will believe Wikipedia over dailystorm any day of the week senpai. You just gotta work within the boundaries they force us in.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7w04ns/i_disagree_with_lindsey_graham_having_a_military/

It’s better to be a dictator than gay.

*Squuuueeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk*

God this makes my fucking blood boil. I hate homos, athiests and jews so fucking much. Why cant i kill them!?

Why are jewesses so ugly?

tow now I understand why they were gassed and it was a good thing

No need, don't disobey God's commandments. He has the glory of doing so, praise unto him!

God bless

Will he let me watch?

informative, bumping

Any interest in a site that gathers together (((journalist))) information. A sort of hall of shame featuring their worst articles etc.

I could make the site and have a good domain but no time/inclination to populate the info and keep it up to date.

That swastika was done by a jew, they draw them backwards when they false flag.

If you make the site I would update it, as would many anons. You would obviously need to moderate the entries from "journalist" vandalism of course.

That's the biggest thing stopping me from doing it, the moderation would be a pain in the arse. I don't know any people that I would trust to delegate it too either.

As a first thought it would have to have this information;
- sites they have written for
- race & religion
- headlines an archive links for worst articles
- list of degenerate behaviour they have demonstrated
- searchable

yea, basically any incriminating public information

also any affiliated organizations

I've thought about this too. The making of the site isn't a huge issue, I just haven't looked into good placed to host it, because you just know "they" will throw a fucking fit even if you keep it straight to the public information and don't present it in an actual hateful way..they will still come after it because it will shine a light on their crimes against humanity

I made a verrit clone when that was still a thing but never got round to launching it. Hosting and security are two big hurdles, plus moderation.

Like you say, even if the information is all public and isn't presented in a 'dangerous' way it would still draw some heat if it got popular enough.

Anonymous submitting of a url, a short bit of free text and maybe a set of checkboxes wouldn't be too dangerous if you reviewed it all before publishing and rate limited the submissions I guess.

Anyone recommend a DFAG host? Used vultr.com in the past, not sure if they'd cuck though.

>Anonymous submitting of a url, a short bit of free text and maybe a set of checkboxes wouldn't be too dangerous if you reviewed it all before publishing and rate limited the submissions I guess.

I honestly think the best bet is to review all submissions before any are posted. This way you are better covered for if they come after you. Then again as long as you keep it to public info and the angle isn't racial or hate involved you should be fine, even if you link their bio or tweets where they incriminate who they really are. I think its a good idea but yea it takes some time to go over.

Security may need to be updated as the site grows because they might throw quite a bit of shit at you.

Hosting is the most pressing issue. There are likely a good handful of countries to host with decent free speech laws, again as you don't explicitly make it hateful, just highlight what is said and their tweets/bios, so legally you should be kay finding something. My concern is for the site to be forcefully taken down by the host/country even if laws are not broken.

It's a pretty good project. I suggest getting some generals threads going so good ideas are passed around...and someone might have the time to do it even if you don't.

So at the very least make some generals every few days for a while and see what happens user, I endorse the idea.

Why are kikes so stupid? You think with their argument of "MUH HIGH IQ" they wouldn't openly out themselves so easily