Shit white people do that piss you off

Shit white people do that piss you off.

they always use some stupid fucking figurative speech like "the grass is greener on the other side"

shit pisses me off

also their food has no flavour

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=04a_1512542981
youtube.com/watch?v=S-AKUNpcLRg
youtube.com/watch?v=myNcXSSgpMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shit white people do that piss you off.
Hate their own whiteness and value other races over themselves.

>food has no flavour
>what is nuance

what does this infographic have to do with your food

Nigger hate thread?

liveleak.com/view?i=04a_1512542981

falcon heavy team+fans
commence noticing... 20%... 30%...

>their food has no flavour
>he's never had my mom's homecooking
The absolute fucking state of this obnoxious faggot. Digits confirm.

>Shit white people do that piss you off

I hate how white people constantly create things and use their minds to further civilization. Also how they foster self improvement and encourage their offspring to do the same.

Also I hate how they constantly remind us brown people of how inferior we are.

Damn whitey

>Food has no flavor
Well I am sorry if your nigger ass doesn't know how to stop eating fucking hot Cheetos and ruining your taste buds.

you mean stealing shit asians and blacks and jews created and saying they are advancing? kek

Asians, blacks, Latinos don’t like Western/Eastern/Northern Europe bland food pal not just blacks

Blacks. Inventors of the stick and ancient Egyptian dick washing techniques. Wonderful.

Thanks for keeping the land warm and for the fucktoy women. And thanks for fucking yourselves up so badly in a single century that you're doomed to extinction.

also indians dont like bland european food thats why tjose niggas constantly eat curry in america

u mean that circumcision scene that black kangz are cutting off the cracker foreskin

I didn't realise Detroit still had internet. You need to go back to wakanda.

>blacks
>created

I would have responded sooner but it took me this long to catch my breath

This. Blacks have sinus issues with their gorilla snouts. If you're ever around them, they're always snorting and snotting. Combined with their unrefined palate, they cannot taste anything properly and so they think food is unseasoned unless it's drowned in salt and hot sauce.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-AKUNpcLRg
Indians developed a love for extreme spices to mask the fetid, rotten, fecal-covered meat and the rice cooked in water that they poo and dump dead bodies in.

nigga u know we created shit white people stole

Hate White liberal faggots who advocate for the eradication of their own race thru multiculturalism, diversity, and mass immigration. They all need to be executed as they are a danger to our future.

>their food has no flavour

If it doesn't have hot sauce on it, niggers can't taste it.

People in glasshouses shouldn't throw rocks user. Don't count your chickens before they hatch for the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
youtube.com/watch?v=myNcXSSgpMs

I could rip your head off you stupid punk.

Shut your whore mouth, boy.

>nigga u know we created shit

Stop it stop it just please stop

My sides hurt so much

Be right back I need a paper bag to breathe into

>only 1 pajeet
Is elon /our guy/?

Get the noose

educated yourself little dick boi

>Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood. Thanks to Charles Drew, that blood is available. Drew was a physician, surgeon, and medical researcher who worked with a team at Red Cross on groundbreaking discoveries around blood transfusions. In World War II, he played a major role in developing the first large-scale blood banks and blood plasma programs.