Other urls found in this thread:

utw.me/2017/07/16/fateapocrypha-03/
youtube.com/watch?v=GAkz5yRu0RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is big guy.

Why does he wear the mask?

Those are not the subs I ordered.

To fight oppressors.

Because it placed on him by oppressors and it would be extremely painful to take off.

Hes a big guy

So say Gilgamesh popped in randomly, could he solo both sides?

Employment is tyranny.

Have a best girl.

This was a good episode, to conclude, I would like to say that we all want an anime original ending where Astolfo wins the MCbowl.

Gil is the ultimate tyrant, he has no chance against Spartacus.
Jokes aside, Gil could theoretically trample both sides, that's his schtick, but because that's a boring plot he would end up getting cocky and would end up losing.

No

>Astolfo, to rub dirt over the wound acts more like a woman than a man, Astolfo runs around excitedly while he is with the MC. To add in, Astolfo does not believe in fighting the Great Holy Grail War since he sees a second life for a chance to do more good in the world, this is why he saved MC's life by whom he fell in love at first sight and took him to Chiron in order to save his life. Even taking care and the full responsibility of the MC, Astolfo is similar to a teenage girl who discovered love for the first time.

But she isn't Astolfo.

The rare, almost mythical Serious Gilgamesh probably could.

However, we all know that's never how it goes.

>Red side
Shishigo: Master of Mordred. Competent as fuck necromancer who is smart enough not to trust Shirou.
Shirou: Master of every other Red Servant. Drugged all the other Masters and basically gets them to give him their Command Spells. 60 years of preparation.

>(Good) Black side
Fiore: Actually a pretty good Master. As strong as Shishigo, but only her personality of being more human than magus is a downside in the war.
Caules: Actually a pretty good Master. Perfect personality fitting for a magus, only held back by his extremely third-rate circuits and fairly weak Servant.
Assassin's Master: Not even a mage, doesn't give a fuck about the war. Kind of a nice person at least.

>(Retarded) Black side
Darnic: So retarded that he literally does the one thing that forces every Servant on both sides to team up against him.
Gordes: So retarded that Siegfried literally kills himself just to get away.
Celenike: Accomplishes literally nothing aside from getting killed by Mordred and cucked by Sieg.
Roche: Accomplishes nothing aside from having the most ironic death of any Master in Apoc.

For you.

Thats why he aims to surpass his boss Nero and become the greatest producer in the world, freeing his company from the oppressive hands of the roman emperor

Muh dragon dick

>could he solo both sides?
No even serious Gilgamesh couldn't solo both sides by himself. He'd have enough trouble with Karna, let alone the others.

I shall protect Bestzerker's smile!

UTW here, I decided to drop this show due to lack of interest on my own part.

thanks
Pretty much expected this aside from the Assassin's master.

Do Go Lion and Mordred die near the end or does a lot of stuff happen afterward?

T-thanks

Not likely. Gil is estimated to be about as strong as 5 average servants. If he were in serious mode he could potentially solo one side but soloing both sides is pretty unlikely.

They kill Semi, but Kairi gets fatally poisoned. Moedred decides to die broing it out with him instead of finding a new master.

Karna is the only roadblock. Gil just needs to wait until Karna runs out of fumes and then it's smooth sailing from there.

>Assassin's Master: Not even a mage, doesn't give a fuck about the war. Kind of a nice person at least.
>nice person
How is she a nice person?

Didn't urubochi say that if Gil was serious in F/Z, he could finish the HGW in one night?

Roche: Accomplishes nothing aside from having the most ironic death of any Master in Apoc.
How does he die?

Yes. Soloing 7 servants is possible for Gilgamesh. Soloing 14 though is probably not possible, especially when we have someone like Karna on the other side.

I think he belongs with Roland.

Avicebron uses him as the core of his NP.

Fundamentally, she isn't a bad person. She just has no morals, so in resolving herself to help Jack completely goes full killer. Had she never met Sagara, she would have just lived as a normal prostitute.

UTW updating never

Only if he 1v1 all of them.

Is he the strongest after all?

Karna, Achilles, Siegfried, Chiron and Vlad will be his toughest opponents.

Definitely not. Vlad alone could Kazikli Bay him from the inside and that's the end for him.

>“Feel free to condemn and reproach me. Certainly, you have shown me respect and worship. It was no lie that the affection you displayed towards me was most comforting.”
>However, consider this.
>“I despise humanity. I weary of this world. I abhor seeing eye to eye with anyone to the point of donning a mask. I cover my entire self in all my sickness. How did you possibly reach the conclusion that I would not plot to betray you?”

As he uses Roche as the core of his NP, the perfect golem.

Vlad, stop shitposting on Sup Forums and go win the fucking Holy Grail War.

>whom he fell in love at first sight
Astolfo supports Jeanne/Sieg

In all seriousness user, how can Gilgamesh defend himself against that? Gilgamesh doesn't have an insane armour NP like Karna.

NOT HOW IT WORKS. GOTTA STAB THEM WAY UP CLOSE WITH HIS DICK FIRST

>Gilgamesh doesn't have an insane armour NP like Karna.
Gilgamesh probably has something like that within his treasury.

>Astolfo supports Jeanne/Sieg
LEL

>Still no sub
Horriblesub, come on

Can't do inside stabbing unless he stabs them with his personal lance first. Not happening against Gil.

>Gilgamesh doesn't have an insane armour NP like Karna.
He literally has the armor that lets him shrug off most noble phantasms and if he was in serious mode he'd be wearing it. Plus he probably has an even stronger defense barrier in his treasury.

>horriblesubs

He has a lot things in his treasury but can only use it if he even remembers its there.

>falling for obvious bait

>[SemiramisAnon] Fate Apocrypha - 03 [720p] [x264].mp4

Subs, but are they good?

He's just teasing her.

Probably not as good as [meta] subs.

Yes but it's not like they'd all band together to stop him
at least not in time

Thanks for posting the ESLfag translation make by a ESLfag

>[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_03_[h264-720p][DEB2911C].mkv

Anything is better than Unlimited Turtle Works

poor kid

It's out.

Fake

utw.me/2017/07/16/fateapocrypha-03/

Aw yis

Sieg is ridiculously cute.

It's kinda creepy that both groups are releasing within like 15 minutes of each other. I honestly thought your link was bait, because I checked the site 5 minutes ago, but decided to take it anyway.

just commie memeing probably.

motherfuckers, I just checked 2 minutes ago

Calm down, Astolfo.

>Astolfo is a friendly trap, and the MC is oblivious of it. So he doesn't mind Astolfo sleeping in the same bed as him, Astolfo taking off his clothes while asleep, espousing and kissing him all the time.

Seeding at 50 megabit, get it while it's hot.

アル?

soft hair like Kumiko

Full OP faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=GAkz5yRu0RI

Maxing out here.

Best girlfriend material in the last two years

>not available in burgerland
Damn jews

OP is kind of shit.

That depends, does he put effort into it like when he met Enkidu in Strange Fake? He'd stomp without even needing Ea, the GoB used to it's fullest is incredibly strong. Without bringing in shit like GO, there are like 2 servants who can put up a proper fight against serious Gil, one being Enkidu, and the other being non-Berserker Heracles, though the latter still isn't as strong as him.

If he doesn't put effort into it, it depends.

>Blushing over a monster

>Without bringing in shit like GO, there are like 2 servants who can put up a proper fight against serious Gil, one being Enkidu, and the other being non-Berserker Heracles, though the latter still isn't as strong as him.
Also Karna.

I'm not being a fag for him here, just pointing out that Karna's directly said to be practically equal to Gilgamesh plenty of times between CCC and Extella, and he's to date the only Servant besides Enkidu that he's ever immediately been wary of the moment he saw them.

Gordes is precious

>Aka no Lancer
>Lancer of Black

BRAVO UTW

Anyone that couldn't see this from ep1 is retarded

Are you fucking kidding me? He's not supposed to tell anyone his name.

>Anyone that couldn't see this from ep1 is retarded
Well this is the first time I found out his name and that he's a master. Thought he was just some random dude but his fate was obvious after that dialogue.

>Master tells Siegfried not to reveal his name to his own allies
>Siegfried goes ahead and reveals his name to his enemies
Sumenai

Near the end.

>tfw will never have a gf like Astolfo
It hurts.

In any other series, I would expect this guy to be some beta LN MC. Will these two mana transfer?

Did the director just not even read the novels?

They have to give him more lines because after a few more episodes Siegfried is gone.

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

Higashide himself is in charge of composition. He clearly wanted this change.

I was really surprised how much I ended up liking Sparticus by the end.

FrankxMegane OTP

Tell me this dumbfuck gets stabbed in the back