IRL White Nationalist Tribe /WNT/ general

Well boys I fucking found it

An entire county (don't ask where) is completely run and operated by a White nationalist church. 80% of the church is children because they have an insane as FUCK high birthrate. And they're not a cult, they're actually kind of normal. These places exist all throughout the USA. It's up to high IQ Hwiyte Sup Forumsaks to infiltrate and help build up these groups into strong and smart ones that can challenge the system like Jews so. Tribalism 101.

And the most amazing part is that the women are good looking and the people are actually kind of smart. They may be rural redneck fundamentalist Christians, but somehow they aren't ugly retarded fat people. Who would have guessed?

Priorities:
>TRIBE UP ↑↑↑↑↑
>We need to establish local WN groups
>Raise our birthrates
>Don't be an idiot and use larpy symbols
>Raise children to be WN
>Blend in
>Take over

Mexicans take over parts of the country through birthrates. White people we
(Anyone claiming we don't need to try to push up our white birthrate is full of shitburgers)

Join me!

Individualism is kill, tribalism is here.
Abandon mainstream America.
(inb4 idiots compare this to Waco, not the same)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIs5B2U7US0
youtube.com/watch?v=hqcgajz4r4k
youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hks9bXlim6o
youtube.com/watch?v=U173N4yhPZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1k5b8RAU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yeah

I can't imagine any place like that existing in the US. My area used to be 92% white in 1990 and according to the latest estimate of 2010, the area is 38% white. The average white individual here is 48 years old and so in another 30 years when all these old people die, the new population will be like 95% non white.

...and make a great contribution to your Eden

uhh how old is that girl?

MODS MODS MODS

already on it sensei
I've got center west

bupitybampityboopity

lolz some millenial Western soyfag LARPing Budhism

I have a mentor who's a Bishop. He's taught me that in Christianity you have a soul, from it you can draw power

>an entire country run by white nationalist

Im pretty sure this country would be heavily sanctioned and we'd be hearing every day about how evil it is on the news if its true

amen

nigger

nigger

nigger

fuck it I can't fight with a white man, to a certain point. You do you brother. So sick of white men fighting each other.

County not country you mong.
Also, this just proves that the only way for white people to survive is if we create highly religious and ethno centric communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIs5B2U7US0

NO LARPY SYMBOLS

that can attract negative attention to the tribe

it's true, being around sky high white birthrates is like coming home, and only religion gives us that

watching now

holy shit this is what passes for history for millenial soyfags
My nation is lost
My ancestors died for nothing in the Civil War
You kids are hopeless

The Crusades were based though.

look at this fucking antiwhite bullshit acting like the dumbass White Christians had no good reason to push back against niggslam which was trying to push into Europe militarily.

Fuck's sake.

We need our own crusade's history.

They did and it was just esoteric, not antiwhite
Things aren't like the movies lol.

of course the Crusades were based, did you watch the video? its total anti-Western anti-white kultmarx shit. you didnt watch the video, OR you're dumb.

It wasn't anti-Western
It was unbiased.
What happened, happened.
People can look up how modern Islam is if they want to understand how Christians feel.

this

The video is just all about making White people/Christians look like violent out-of-control dumbasses with no real reason to fight Islam.

Fuck that.

Google "Real Crusades History" for a good pro-white crusades podcast

na

Cali?

Christians won despite all the setbacks.
It's because we're White and destiny favors us.
It doesn't matter what happens.

no but the youtube video is anti-western come on bro

>another Sup Forumslard discovers the Mennonites
we've had this thread before, but 7/10 for effort and excitement.

no it's just not pro-western
I've made a ton of mistakes in my life, all that matters are the results

Mennonites aren't White nationalist you idiot

the only mennonites who aren't cucks are Amish, mainstream mennonites are pacifist pussies with churches full of Asian converts

true story.

Presbyterian is the only way.
youtube.com/watch?v=hqcgajz4r4k

>It's because we're white

What the hell are you smoking? The overwhelming majority of Christians (a religion created by jews and dunecoons) on the planet are black and brown people. All white religions are either long dead or only practice by a few crazy edgelords.

Christianity was literally pushed by Jews to wipe out white religion, and it worked, and you're still buying into it.

Christianity is responsible for all the knowledge that we have today.
Without Christianity, the world would never have been C O L O N I Z E D.
Christians hate Jews btw.
Usury is not allowed in Christianity but it is allowed by Jews.
All we need to focus on is an ethnostate with no usury.

Take responsibility America. You started this Babylon craze. You have to have a race war to show us all that it it fails. Heroism calling America - save the world. Start the race war now.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4

You motherfuckers have no idea what us WN are plotting down here in Texas. What we're doing makes the Northwest Front look like a bunch of choir girls. We've learned something: shut your fucking mouth.

FYI its called Utah

Not him but I'm in Washington state and in some areas are like that especially the urban and farming communities because the greedy farmers want cheap beaner labor but they stay here and have kids.

Got to go see to my butter knife and assault spoon collection whilst it's dark. Don't want to get caught greasing and reburying my pudding spoons. You fuckers better organise something then we have the proof we need that the same has to happen here before it gets as bad here as it is there.
Make it gory. The more gratuitous the better. We need you and those
guns you uselessly (so far) collect to kick the proceedings off.
The president is with us and we'll get rid of our gubmint if they start slagging him off.
Field Marshal Trump: leader of the anglosphere
That's what we want.

That was odd

Where'd you find that lol

Colonization is the reason a justification is given for the invasion of western Europe! Like Varg says, the Christian mind is like where their religion originated, a desert.

"Christians"

Aren't

All

The same

Faggot

Bump

You shouldn't post anything like that in a public forum because it gives the feds information to go on. And the northwest front hasn't done shit except for Harold covingtons exceptional novels on racial guerrilla war.

Right, y'all pick and choose what works for your agenda and what doesn't. We're never getting along especially considering how much of european tradition and culture y'all have destroyed. Bye.

bump

...He says, while bragging on the internet.

Kill yourself, retard. Reddit spacing intentional.

Hello (((ADL))), suck my dick.

edgy larpers or false flag kikes

>An entire county
>Join me!
>(don't ask where)

>wanting me to post where a group of White nationalists live
Are you anti-white, or just stupid?

I didn't ask you to do that.

Cool.

It's called the Pentecostal
youtube.com/watch?v=Hks9bXlim6o

youtube.com/watch?v=U173N4yhPZQ

BASED ANCAP destroys NATIONALISM! GENES AND RACE DONT MATTER TALENTS DO!

You're just simply wrong here.
There are still millions upon millions of white people in America. You're look at overall stats which,obviously ,don't bode well for us but there's still pure white enclaves all over America. Look at NH ,Maine,Vermont,then look west on that upper belt. Northern/ Eastern Idaho has a ton of white nationalists and other whites. Even in Alaskathere are pure white townsof 500-200 scattered all over.

Enclaves exist all over and they'll be what forms the basis of an ethnostate in the future.Just because your town is full of Mexicans doesn't mean mine is.

what a fuckin faggot

Why the fuck would I ,as a white man, worship a 2,000 year old kike on a stick? He comes from the same people that have enslaved us monetarily,culturally and psychologically.

Why would I want some authoritarian fucktard telling me what to do?
You christcucks are a joke.

this is so fucking gay and wrong

So he says because a Japanese man from pre WW2 would be disgusted by modern Japan then he wouldn't consider it to be "the true nation of Japan" therefore nations don't exist or some fucking nonsense.

This is such a load of ancap shitstainery.

I'm agnostic. Get over yourself retard. There are groups of White nationalist Christians who have a high birthrate and raise their children to be White nationalist. That's good.

Are you an idiot? Get over your fucking self

He's not a Kike.
He's God's son,
and God is Christian.

Genes and race built this fucking country you ignorant twat. It wasn't some ooga booga fucking his chicken in a mud hut in Africa; it was WHITE MEN.
We can never coexist with blacks.

All White nationalists need to unite, faggot. Christian White nationalists are still our people.

>He's not a Kike.
>He's God's son,
>and God is Christian

So god worships his child? That's a bit fucking stupid.
Quit believing in fairytales and have babies.

who gives a fuck.

Religion is religion. Stop bringing your big brain nigger bullshit crap to this discussion. If a Christian church unites White people and preaches White nationalism, they're good people.

It doesn't matter how dumb you think the beliefs are.

Christians are responsible for allowing blacks to breed like rabbits . They oppose abortion; which has killed 50 millions blacks and counting.

Evangelicals are jew worshippers.Mormons want more immigratipn. Catholics want more immigration - the goddamn pope is a spic who washes the feet of immigrants. He controls over 1 billion christians.
Our worst enemy is weak-willed christians and white feminists.I don't give a shit if a few have kids. They don't represent the whole.

The cause starts from within gents, you need to better yourself.

>Physically

You need to exercise, some amount of both cardio and weightlifting. You should be between 23 and 28 BMI, and not fat. Dress decently. Have good hygiene. You need to present yourself, and thus white men, as strong and orderly.

>mentally

Learn. Set your mind on your profession and spend actual free time reading to better yourself.

>professionally

The idea that you will find something you are passionate about to earn a living is stupid. Most enjoyable things are things you pay to do, not get paid to do. Find something tolerable that pays well, and most importantly something that you are good at.

>community

Be involved. Be a pillar of the community. Establish that you are virtuous and that you are a leader, and our place is at the top of society.

God Worships himself and his presence on Earth, yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1k5b8RAU4

anybody have that video of that one group that put up a sign on a freeway over pass that said, "Secure our borders." The logo was a tree or something. there was also another video of some european MMA club with Pursuit by Gesaffelstein playing in the background.

I can bring whatever I want to this conversation you stupid fuck.

"Christians" don't exist. Races exist. Different groups of "Christians" are completely different.

Catholic organizations want more immigration. White nationalist Catholics don't. How the fuck am I wrong?

I'm telling you faggot there are White nationalist churches that produce tons and tons of kids and raise them to be White nationalist. You should support that.

But you're playing into the hands of anti-whites with your gay faggot religion debating

OHHH RIGHT NOW JESUS IS GOD!
If god was jesus then why did jesus say "my father who is in heaven " all the time?
>hurr durr jesus is really god
This would also mean GOD FUCKED HIS OWN MOTHER !! Very stupid.

>Mormons want more immigration
>Catholics want more immigration
As far as whites are concerned, the stats say the opposite.
The same can't be said for atheists.

The only race breeding like rabbits are the el monsturo creatura. Brianlet.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all one.
Let me put it in lamens terms, brainlet.
You finally make it out of your parents basement,
it was difficult, but you managed to abstain from posting on reddit for one whole month, only to never return.
You have a son...and there's this spiritual connection you have with your son, you are your father, and your father's father, but you are also your son, and your son's son.
Get it yet? Or are you too autistic?

Christianity is a weakness in our community. It's a cancer ,that left unchecked, consumes us all.

Also stop calling me a faggot like a little child. I've been married probably longer than you've been alive and have two 10 year old twins.

You aren't winning people over talking like an angry pussy on the internet.

Why is her wrist so thin.

A lot of saliva in that voice.

>

I love how you weak christcucks fall back on "ree austists" when you're lame ass religion is challenged.

Jesus Christ is a fairytale. Get over it.

>when you're lame ass religion is challenged
you see, you have merely given up,
while I provided a rebuttal to this "challenge" you merely resort to an ad hominem
give up brainlet kike

>tips.

What stats exactly? The catholic church is openly pro immigration . The Mormons just released "welcome the illegals" shit a few days ago.

I hate jewish control of our country - try again.
I'm not a nazi or trump supporter- try again .

Then utilize Christianity to outlaw usury

I know I'm late but still

Was she sexual abused, why did she go insane?

You mean the ad hominem like the "basement " jibe?OR any of the other retarded shit you've been spewing? Haha ok christcuck.

>but you are also your son, and your son's son
This is called "mental gymnastics". The holy trinity is a fairytale with no proof whatsoever. The only proof is a book written over 3,000 years ago and hundreds of years after jesus died.

Look up the council of Nicea and how they removed and rewrote parts of the bible then claimed this was "the true bible".
The fact that you cant even see this makes me think you have the IQ of a potato and are just a blind sheep. You do not get to enter my ethnostate.

Christianity has been too corrupted by israelis firsters/neocons. It serves no purpose now.

That legitimately makes me depressed.
What a waste of genes

nice grandma meme

>Pure White
>American
Heh

>we've corrupted Christianity goy..it's too late to try anything

Unfortunately this.

I asked this as last night's thread expired.
What is the denomination? No need to be super specific if it's a small denomination. Just give me a sense of the church's doctrinal position. Mention a denomination which is fairly close.

lol most of those areas you just mentioned are democrat

She was normal up until she went to college. Never let your children go to those indoctrination centers
They have engineering classes and the professor talks about marxism constantly .I had a refresher course and the entire thing was about "deconstructing whiteness". They are trying to get older professionals indoctrinated with this garbage so I can only imagine what they do to 19 year old kids.