Lizard people in our governments

What can be done about this?

Isn't that just Kek manifesting and showing us he's taking care of hillary?

Cut the heat in the winter.

Enhanced pic of the "glitch"

No, thats when Hillary shapeshifted on live TV.
This picture is a close up of her face as this "glitch" occurs.

Global warming will only contribute to their rise.

they've been guiding us as ghosts that possess people to take a lot of specific drugs for a few thousand years
good luck trying to get people to turn away from being that have knowledge of opiates, human desires and psychology and probably even the very DNA that makes us who we are.
How do yo fight an enemy as old as the first conscious animal on this planet three billion years ago when we've only been around for a million

>lizards

Let's not forget the hero that is Kyle Odom. The brave man has done more to illuminate this problem than anyone.

the joker lives

I want to know we can solve it. Not that it's about to get worse.

damn I forgot all about that. Literally fucking pepe

by decentralizing the power structure to reduce the efects of corruption and have reasonble local government regulations against products and services from monopoly corporations.

not that this will be easy. but its doable

coupled with a rising awareness in the general population regarding the corrupting influences that sabotage central power structures

Do we know where kyle odom is locked up at? i would like to ask him a few questions.

I doubt he can talk much. Probably drugged like crazy.

>gif
Backpack pepe?

Not a back nor pepe.
You can do this yourself, take a screenshot of the face, play around with constrats and colours and you'll end uo with this.

How is this a backpack?

look at the reflection in this

Why not by exposure and violence?

Was thinking about posting it. Thanks

what kind of glitch is this? a glitch that changes the entire facial structure yet leaves it intact symmetrically... wtf?

It's literally another shot entirely, the backpack shit on the left comes out of nowhere and is gone again once the shot is back to normal. It's a separate feed.

>Hillary: The Human
They're laughing right in our faces pol

dude looks spooped as fuck

then explain this

>A FUCKING BACKPACK

LIZARD PEOPLE GET OUT

reee

Where did the understanding of lizardmen come from?

look for the billy corgan interview, he mentions that after a ritual he hallucinates and sees a scaly person

please do show me a backpack with a design that looks like a large reptilian face. because I've been googling backpacks for AGES, haven't found one like that

Extremely limited edition by SUPRIME