The Media's Continuing Dick Sucking of Black Panther Movie

Holy fuck, can the leftist media stop sucking the Black Panther movie's dick for one second?

I've never seen this much shilling for a movie, ever. Not even the last Disney Star Wars or 2016 Ghostbuster movie had this much fucking shilling. You can't even criticize anything about it because then you'll be branded a racist. What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlesPulliam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black panther is for film what Obama was for the presidency
fantasy?

They mean that it actually ruined the film industry, but in its ashes will arise a movie that will make cinema great again. :^)

Is anyone else confused the way this movie is being marketed?

It seems so fucking odd, I would understand if it was a movie based on ACTUAL black civilizations such as the Songhai or something.

Something just doesn't seem right about it.

There deleting negative scores on rotten tomatoes

Kek they act like there has never been a black super hero movie before.

wow come on you guys
I know the movie isn't great but it's not Obama bad

What will be the film equivalent of Trump presidency?

i am actually enjoying it. It is giving a pleasant surreal feeling

falling down

Do you live under a rock? There's headline after headline about this movie having raving reviews like it's the next coming of Christ.

In fact, one critic gave it a 6/10 and the leftist media and their hive mind lost their shit and started attacking the critic in a concentrated effort.

Says the guy browsing Sup Forums

>that article title

low-key redpill

>A fucking leaf
Gee what a surprise

Protocols of the Elders of Zion Part II: The Slavening

dumb & dumber

Spiderman 3

It gets worse....

So it will further awake the white heart of America that has slumbered for too long?

The thing about this movie is that I was initially indifferent about it. I had no interest in it in the first place mainly because of how apathetic I am towards capeshit films to begin with. The last superhero movie I watched was The Dark Knight Rises back in 2012.

I think it's actually good that there are original black superheroes rather than the age old tactic where they take an already established hero and blackwash them for diversity brownie points.

What ruined this movie for me that got me to despise are the people who hype this shit up like it's the Citizen Kane of capeshit and then go batshit insane when you dare not give it a perfect 10/10 review. How much of a sensitive, sheltered and coddled bitch do you have to be where you lock the moviegoer reviews for a film because you're afraid they won't give you a perfect score?

a disaster?

DO I need to watch Pink Panther before I can watch Black Panther??

Shakesman was a black man. You didn't know that? White washed history hid his true ancestry

you need to change your perspective and support this film, to get back at the jews at disney. force them to give blacks gibs.

hange.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-black-panther-broadcast-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

> black panther is for film what Bobama was for the presidency
So it's the worst movie ever?

>Is anyone else confused the way this movie is being marketed?
i think it was intended to be one of those "spike the ball" moments in a presumptive hillary presidency, but instead, we're being offered up yet another object lesson in how these people have absolutely zero ability to adjust whatsoever

So Infinity War is gonna make this movie pointless?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-black-panther-broadcast-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

I don't care if anyone calls me racist. It is just another generic shitty marvel movie.

>Shake-a-spearean

Wouldn't this shit piss you off if you were a reasonable, intelligent black guy? This is the most transparent SJW virtue-signaling campaign in history. It's a fucking superhero movie and everyone is falling over themselves to show how progressive and pro-black they are. Liberals treat blacks like children. It's disgusting.

so this is their excuse for the absolutely insane bias?
>he was black

>unable to criticize without being labeled a racist
CNN got this one right

>that muzzle

People these days, especially niggers, have a short memory. All that information in their pockets yet they're as ignorant as ever.

>Black Lightning doesn't reinvent superhero TV, but it does give the genre a necessary jolt with real-world plots, scary new villains, and a star-making performance from Cress Williams.

Let me guess: Rich white males?

Post more of these, I want to make a collection of this shit.

Traitorous?

Is it a hate crime to say Black Panther is shit?
Would a nig have legal grounds to attack me?

Wait, so they mean its a complete failure and generated huge debts while killed many in middle east, and it contains pedophilia? wow, what a movie!

It makes no sense. Wasn't that Selma movie about the civil rights movement? Shouldn't that have been a bigger deal than a superhero movie?

I guess pic related never happened.

The shilling for this beyond nauseating.

Geek culture has just become a mindless moneymaking hype machine for Disney and WB

What are predictions for opening weekend? They can’t lie at the box office. How long before the film breaks even? Will it profit? If it doesn’t will it be used as a tool to provoke whitey over his implicit racism?

It's a fucking Marvel film. It will make a billion dollars. Don't loose sleep over it user.

I was unironically looking forward to this movie since I'm a Sup Forumsfag first and a Sup Forumsfag second. I love movies so much, and Ryan Coogler was primed to be a fantastic filmmaker. The first unironically great director to helm a capeshit movie. It probably really is a good movie.

Fuck this movie now. I'll never watch it.

Charles Pulliam-Moore
twitter.com/CharlesPulliam

Charles PMVerified account
@CharlesPulliam

Writer @io9, @gizmodo. Jokester. Comics wonk. Quite gay. Say hey.
Bronx-ish
cpti.me/x
Joined January 2009

Charles Pulliam-Moore

Charles Pulliam-Moore is journalist based in the Washington, D.C. and graduate of The George Washington University, where he majored journalism and LGBT studies. Charles's radio work has aired on NPR's Morning Edition, All Things Considered, and WAMU 88.5's Metro Connection.

A technophile at heart, his writing has been featured in Slate Magazine's Future Tense blog, and he has penned the occasional Thought Catalogue piece.

You can find him on Twitter @CharlesPulliam.
Latest Articles by Charles Pulliam-Moore
Props to Marc Jacobs for Standing by His Orgy
Props to Marc Jacobs for Standing by His Orgy
Bisexual Visibility Week May Be Over, But Gay Mens’ Responsibilities Aren’t
Bisexual Visibility Week May Be Over, But Gay Mens’ Responsibilities Aren’t
In Defense Of Gaydar
In Defense Of Gaydar

>Black panther is for film what barack obama was for presidency.

So afteir 8 year's the filming and acting industry will be depressed,broken and demoralized?

It has a rap soundtrack FFS and a heap of American Negroids larping as tech advanced Africans.

It's a disgrace to Africa.

this.
passion 2

It’s almost as bad as the shilling for “Get Out”. Idk how having a nig superhero is important it’s pathetic how blacks are unable to identify with anything outside of their race. Hurr durr superman is white wasnt made for me. Meanwhile white kids have favorite athletes who are black and it doesnt seem to be a problem for them. Maybe we need to diversify the NBA so more white children can dream of being basketball players

Shouldn't people on Sup Forums be proud that black panther is getting almost perfect reviews by about every mainstream and blue pilled person out there? Not because of the actual quality of the movie but because of all the virtue signalling and "downvoting means you're a racist" essentially leads to the fact that minorities can't truly know if the movies that heavily represent them are weighed on equal terms as other greatest movies of all time due to the pandering and blatant support they are getting because they are a minority rather than the acting talents or moving making abilities of them.

TL;DR Can people truly know if black panther is actually good if it isn't and won't be evaluated equally as other movies?

>Meanwhile white kids have favorite athletes who are black and it doesnt seem to be a problem for them

Literally no one i knew growing up idolized nigger athletes. No one. we look up to the white ones like payton manning and simply tolerate and try to ignore the niggers.

You are pathetically delusional.

Good film. All black cast but it wasn't some "HA in yo face WHITEY!" kind of shit. Was panned by most adults but kids black and white loved it.

I don't get it. There has been 100% nig movies for decades. Large scale, with good ratings and viewership. It was real nig culture though, not some fantasy.

>The shilling for this beyond nauseating.
>Geek culture has just become a mindless moneymaking hype machine for Disney and WB

You spergs aren't making it any better by freaking out about some shit nigger fantasy film. Been going on since the 1970s.

Studios are using social media, sock puppers, etc. to get dem gibs... new tactic in revenue collection, see the brief self-bio on the gay black feminist dude that shills for this stupid comic book movie.

You mean over hyped, over rated and in the end a big let down?

hey i can do that too... biforce!

anybody got the image of the headline saying theyre deleting user reviews they dont like?

Godlike troll

You can't really blame Obama when you were dumb enough to elect him twice lol

And Gansta Slang. It's hilarious to see American Nignogs poorly LARPing as Africans blacks.

Well CNN isn’t wrong. Both the movie and the chimp in chief were terrible and only popular because they’re niggers.

Perhaps this movie will help blacks warm to the idea of an ethnostate

I love how fucking triggered you snowflakes are over this.

I just wanted to watch a cool movie with a cool superhero regardless of the characters race without it being politicized.

I think Marvel is pushing things too far. I can believe in 200 year old men with metal skeletons and claws, guys shooting lasers from their eyes etc.

But a technologically advanced black nation is just too much. Let's not get carried away...

>black pander

I'm not triggered. Just shaking my head in disbelief as the media tries to out virtue signal each other about this shitty movie.

So all talk, no action, plenty of unwarranted self importance?

Most niggers don’t even care about this movie enough to watch it. Hell, based on attendance numbers most niggers don’t care to see any movies. Most of the push is race traitors and jews, as always. Just look at the race attendance for something like Moonlight: Gay Dancing Niggers.

What's she going to shoot out of that plastic rod where a barrel should be?

>I love how fucking triggered you snowflakes are over this.

Keep trying to flip the script with those buzzwords, sweetie.

Wow it has a 100.0% approval rating!!!! Must be because it was such a great movie, not because they ban anybody who downvotes it.

Black on the outside, jewish on the inside?

>Black Panther is for film what Barack Obama was for the presidency

So a bad mistake that ushered in the Trumpenreich?

this is obviously a paid "story". I want them to fail in this marketing campaign soooo bad no one will ever try to sell stuff this way again.

I feel like people keep forgetting it was alien technology that gave Black panther all these inventions, they literaly took it from aliens.

there where?

lmfao

It's obviously overhyped race bait bullshit due to the media but I really doubt it's that bad. It is a Marvel's Avenger movie, after all.

The overhyping of this movie will be its downfall.

I'd like you to tell me one time overhyping the everloving shit out of something worked out even remotely good.

They did the same thing with batman vs superman, sometimes verbatim copies of what they critiqued BvsS. It's Jews.

$$$$

You gotta be dense to not see the marketing scheme.

i get that feeling like the critics are like the commies at a stalin speech. no one wanted to stop clapping first. its virtue signaling to the death out there.

>obama equivalency
so killing the current system before whites rebuild it?

I see more and more of this unnecessary hyping of a movie that's going to come out during the Olympics with probably no competition I just want it to fail miserably now.

I was a kid when I watched it and I liked it. Maybe not as much as Blankman, more comedy, but I recently watch it again, and fell in love with MeteorMan again. On that same vein, that movie, Get Out! was alright. It would have been a great thriller if they didn't push the bad whitey narrative.

The Room

just capped this. two abominable racist critics have lowered its score to a criminal 98%!

just an fyi

Is there a Soyjack .gif for Black Panther yet?

Uh oh.

>Unapologetically nationalist
>Anti-multiculturalism
>Anti-immigration
>shits all over political correctness
>masculine, no time for gender bending sissies
>Monarch of a monocultural ethnostate
>Makes political decisions based on the interests of his genetic in-group
>100% racially pure cast, no need to add token minorities for "muh inclusiveness"

Why the hell is the Alt-Right not fully endorsing Black Panther? If we do, the left will eat itself in despair.
This is a redpill movie showing how great an ethnostate can be, why the fuck are we not supporting it?
You want all blacks to live in their own ethnostate just as much as I do. Fuck globalist multiculturalism.

Sup Forums ENDORSES BLACK PANTHER

I was mildly interested in this movie - enough to go see it - but now that the SJW faggots are going apeshit over it, it reminds me of how Ghostbusters 2016 and TLJ 2017 both had SJWs going nuts - and then the movies were so bad I walked out on GB and fell asleep partway through TLJ. It seems producers are just going for the SJW glory now for guaranteed great revies. So I'll wait for vidya. Maybe.

I agree with CNN.
It was pointless, only appealed to blacks and white people that don't want to be accused of racism, will be completely forgotten, and only remembered as part of a collection.

No man I completely agree, it has been fucking weird. I was thinking about this. What if we transported a bunch of people from the 80s and 90s to our current day and age? I think they would be so jarred by it all, and I think they would instantly see and perceive the actual engineering of culture and demographics, shit that just slips by most people. It is getting so weird and cult like that the conspiracies laughed at just ten years ago are now being seriously pondered by normies

If CNN had any knowledge of movie history they would know this was the Obama of films.