2 consenting adults who are related have sex

>2 consenting adults who are related have sex
>felony and punishable by the law

>2 men can stick their dicks in each others asses and can get married
>children can be pumped full of chemicals to alter their hormones and have their sexual organs mutilated to become opposite sex
>perfectly legal and encouraged by society

Why? Why is incest illegal Sup Forums?

Most people believe it causes fucked up children, and it does if it goes on for many generations.
However, it is also how we breed better strains of animals.
If you do it right, selecting partners who know what they are doing, like the ol' Cousin marriages of the 19th century, yes. Generally, no.

>tfw no happa daughter gf

What would happen if a father bred his daughter and they just aborted any retarded/downie kids?

With modern medical technology there's no reason for incest to be illegal.

The police have better things to do.

Like life lives not bothering people who are living peacefully.

If you just aborted any retarded kids then there would be no problem whatsoever. In fact it's worse to marry a 25 year old roastie than it is to breed your young QT daughter.

It's to stop generational incest which will result in Pakistani muslim situation.

It makes retard babies that's why

I find the idea of incest repugnant.
However, the science of animal husbandry is sound, and you can make a better human - that is undeniable.

Not if you abort the retard kids/children with bad genes.

Incest is literally how they breed better strains of animals. With animals they just kill the retarded/inferior births, but with humans we can just abort.

Sometimes. Sometimes you get a superior breed.
See "Culture by Choice" by van der elst, around page 90 IIRC.

Birth control. Problem solved.

It shouldnt be

Daughter a qt

SHUT UP, its to stop non Solomonic tribalism.

Mostly they come out retarded.

delet.
>well known in dogs
>well known in humans
>not inbreeding increased IQ

This argument sounds very retarded.

You're the retard. If white dads bred with their white daughters, then the white race's survival would be fucking assured.

Inbreeding is the future. Imagine a white dad with a harem of QT white chicks. Assuming we abort the male children, a single father could have dozens of female children as generations go on. It would be fucking paradise on Earth.

And of course we would abort any retarded kids. That way the kids that would result from inbreeding would be like in animal strains, only the genetically fittest.

You retards. Nearly every democrat run state it is legal to marry your 1st cousin. Incest is not illegal.

It's called Islam
They also think the earth is 6000 years old, you guys would get along great

>Let us ignore negative fitness from inbreeding
>Let us ignore opportunity cost
>The brother gains an additional mating parter
>Female gains fitness through increased number of offspring

It's retarded. He says that it's a benefit because the sister gains a partner and the brother gains a partner, so they both pass their genes on. This some obtuse level of thinking, especially considering he ignores negative fitness traits and assumes the brother has another partner.

Honestly this is probably the best argument against it: if it's something mudslimes do it shouldn't be legal.

It's not about a genetically superior/inferior offspring. You can get the superior just by having multiple children. It's about consolidation of wealth. That is all there is to it. It is only about money.

Because incset makes men that stick their dicks in each others asses and get married
and people who get their children pumped full of chemicals to alter their hormones and have their sexual organs mutilated to become opposite sex

Not all terrible genes openly manifest themselves. An inbred kid that looks fine could still potentially pass on bad genes to its own offspring.

It is to fuck your daughter, dipshit.

Think about what I am saying you retarded memer. Would you rather spend 18 years feeding, raising and playing with your daughter only for her to get fucked by some total stranger, or would you rather fuck her yourself? Why would you invest tens of thousands of dollars in raising her only for someone else to cash her out? What logic is that?

In normal reproduction, your genes get washed out. 50%, 25%, 12.5%, etc. Eventually there's pretty much nothing left of you. But inbreeding, your proportion of the genes literally increase with every generation. 50%, 75%, 87.5%. It's fucking perfect.

uncanny

>literally the cutest and nicest and wittiest Indian girl in the world a few states overis in love with me
>get along so well
>deeply care for her
>is 12
>will go to prison and get raped and killed by niggers if I ever see her

I fucking hate my life

Well, it doesn't seem quite as abhorent when you put it in persective of current societal norms.

Inbreeding is only significantly harmful after multiple generations of direct inbreeding. It took dozens of generations of cousin-marriage in multiple royal families for one family to finally get ONE retard royal in Spain or some shit. Its actually shocking it took that long considering the low level of nutrition and medical care at the time.

Fucking perfect to get deformed or retarded offspring.

We have DNA testing nowadays. We can check for this sort of shit. If we legalize incest then the white race is essentially saved.

Think about it, why are they pushing faggotry and transgenderism but they absolutely hate incest? Because homosexuality and trannies never reproduce, thus hurting the fertility of the white race. But incest would save the white race single-handedly.

Literally 100 Sup Forumsacks following the incest strategy could save the white race single-handedly.

That's why I said you abort any retarded or shitty kids with DNA testing. Thus only the fittest kids would be born.

>Why? Why is incest illegal Sup Forums?

Incest between consenting adults aint illegal in most of Western Europe

America is something else, but then again we're talking about a country where a 18 years old can be jailed for sexing a 17 years old

why cant whites suppress the urge to fuck their own flesh and blood?
Literal subhumans I tell you. Sad!

Really glad we're going to gas you degenerates.

>not outlawing all degeneracy
ok but why do you want to fuck your mom user? its not like she wants to fuck you because if she did you wouldn't need to worry about the law because you would keep it between the two of you.

Are you baiting ?
It's post like yours that not only drive me away from this shithole of a board, but actually pushed me ideologically from right-wing to left-wing

It was only one guy though. That one Spanish king was the most notable because he was so thoroughly fucked up, but plenty of them had little deformities like Hapsburg lip.

And even doing ti once has a higher chance of fucking over your kids.

>As a result, first-generation inbred individuals are more likely to show physical and health defects, including:

>Reduced fertility both in litter size and sperm viability
>Increased genetic disorders
>Fluctuating facial asymmetry
>Lower birth rate
>Higher infant mortality and child mortality
>Smaller adult size
>Loss of immune system function
>Increased cardiovascular risks

Obviously it's not 100% that it'll happen, but the chances are way higher.

Because sister is a 9/10

> Confed flag
> moronic racism, pseudo science and pro incest
Checks out

It would be Arab world 2.0

You'd have to abort most of them since most of them would have some kind of deficiency, even it's as unnoticeable as lowered sperm count.

Dude they'd be inherently genetically unfit. Especially if you have sex with your own daughter. I get it that you want to have sex with your daughter someday, but be prepared to abort a lot of babies.

Humans have a much larger life cycle than most animals. You people comparing incest with eugenics and dog breeding are retarded. There are many pathologies that are not detectable in the womb. You would end up with alot of sick kids. Or are you saying we should proceed with post birth abortions aka murder?

Someone explain something to me. If there was a woman that was like you in every way other than the sex gene, you would have a clone of either you or her as a child, there should not be an issue. Why is it said that having a child with your daughter, who is only 50% the same as you, will be harmful? How does that work?

>2 consenting adults

Niggah she's FIFTEEN.

Why is my line of thinking wrong? Other than the childish: "EWWW INCEST IS DA BAD". You have to think outside of the box. Whites are nothing if not known for creative thinking.

With modern medical technology we can just abort any retarded/disabled kids from inbreeding, that is what they do with animals to create better strains. So there is absolutely no reason not to do it for humans too and eugenically improve humanity.

Assume a guy has 3 daughters and aborts any male kids, and he breeds them both, he will have 9 daughters in the next generation, and then 27 daughters in the generation after that. Imagine how fucking sweet that would be. He would be living like a king on Earth.

Also it's because incest literally lead to defects that merit abortions. It's a huge opportunity cost to get pregnant and then abort it 5 times because they come out genetically bad.

This is the concentrated autism I come to lol at on Sup Forums

You do known it gets progressively more deformed generation after generation right? By the 2nd you'd be aborting all of them That's a massive waste and a toll and pregnant ladies.

She's 22 or something you idiot.

The inbreeding argument isn't enough to justify it being illegal now that birth control exists

Incest between consenting adults who don't plan to breed is no different from homosex (aka just a degenerate harmless sterile union)
No reason to allow one and ban the other

Also, what about homosexual incest?
The inbreeding argument doesn't work there

They would have to inherit a recessive dysfunctional gene for that to happen. That would show up on DNA testing.

They already do this strategy on animals to make better breeds so why wouldn't it work on humans?

is that mark zuckerberg

Only if you allow the ones with shitty genes to reproduce. I mean they use inbreeding to create new strains of animals and they just simply abort the defective ones. If your line of reasoning is right then those strains shouldn't even be possible.

She's 20. Read the fucking articles, you moron.
>...Steven Pladl, 42, and Katie Pladl, 20 were arrested...

"Lemme tell you what parts of the world are white" starter pack.

That's really hot.
You're supposed to fuck your daughter yourself wgen she's little then when she's breeding age sell her off

Why don't you maintain a relationship with her and then marry her in like 4 years? Are you a bitch?

Should totes be legal to breed your own army of inbred mutant spawn

That's the point, most people have the genes for some kind of thing to gay haywire. Nobody is genetically perfect, and inbreeding increases the chance of those genes manifesting with every generation.

>Offspring of biologically related persons are subject to the possible effects of inbreeding, such as congenital birth defects. The chances of such disorders are increased when the biological parents are more closely related. This is because such pairings have a 25% probability of producing homozygous zygotes, resulting in offspring with two recessive alleles, which can produce disorders when these alleles are deleterious.

It's mating with unrelated people to makes it harder.

Also if you're talking about it dogs, dog breeds have a fuck load of problems.

The inbreeding argument doesn't even hold up, either.

We don't stop people with down syndrome or other debilitating ailments from procreating.

We also don't stop mentally retarded niggers with ~60 IQs from pumping out a basketball team of niglets, either.

The only argument people have against it are that it's gross. And that's a subjective opinion.

Yeah, if social constructs are all arbitrary I don't see why this one can't get a seat at the LGBTable

Because for one you would have no idea what recessive gene to look for, there's tens of different fuck-ups that can happen in the case of incest and you wouldn't be able to screen for all of them, ultimately spawning malformed and retarded kids
And after the first generation you'll basically end up aborting 90% of the kids, because defects will be inevitable
Humans aren't cows, we're not bred to be eaten and produce milk you stupid moron

M8 dog breeds are inherently genetically unfit if you're talking about that.

She didn't even meet him until she was 19

The Arabs are fucked because they don't screen out their retard kids and they're too stupid to use abortions.

Now with modern technology we can completely curtail that issue. If 100 white geniuses did this then we would easily have a strain of white people with IQ 150+. In fact look at Ashkenazim Jews, they are inbred and they have one of the highest IQs. And they don't even use abortion to weed out genetic undesirables (or at least they don't to the same extent as this strategy).

It works on animal strains so again why wouldn't it work on humans if done properly? Seriously, I don't understand why the hell everyone is against it so much. How is fucking your daughter worse than letting someone else fuck her?

Reminder:
1)BrotherxBrother
2)BrotherxSister
3)MotherxSon
4)SisterxSister
5)MotherxDaughter
Power Gap
1,000,000)FatherxDaughter
1,000,001)FatherxSon

>Pakistanis 3.4% of births
>account for 30% of birth defects
Thats what happens when you marry your cousin

It's absurd that we draw the line at one deviant lifestyle and outlaw all the others.

What makes homosexuality any better than bestiality or any other disgusting fetish out there?

>animals can't consent
Yeah, well they can't consent to being slaughtered for human consumption, either. So I guess we should outlaw meat by that logic.
I'd also argue that fucking them is far better than murdering them, too.

The issue is when that leads to offspring

Its not fair on the kids or the gene pool of the country you reside in

There are some breeds of cow with 98.6% genetic similarity, in fact they are so similar they are just seen as clones of each other. And they resulted from inbreeding, and they are perfectly viable. They do need the abortion of disabled offspring, but it's not so bad that the breed is unable to exist.

You could compare defective genes against healthy ones. We have already sequenced the human genome. And as medical technology advances, it will only become easier to just edit out defective genes in the womb.

As for cows, we share the same biological structure, and in fact most of our genetics with them. So the principle is the same.

white people are so degenerate no wonder why your women want brown men instead

Good job arresting these degenerates if only we could do the same to faggots and coal burners.

Yeah there's really nothing wrong with gay sex. I don't care if you're grossed out by it.

On the other hand incest produces more rural retards

>being an actual faggot
Please.
Father/daughter is the only good incest

WRONG

>brown men

>incest is the key to Trumps second term

Well, time to find my cousins for a little “reunion”.

>advocating for incest
>advocating for abortion to justify said incest
The shills are being less subtle than usual

We have a real problem here in the UK with incest, among the Pakistani community, they all marry their first cousins.

NICE counterpoint

See In the particular case posted by OP they were retarded enough to have a kid, but leftist normies who'll praise homosex, trannies an all shit will still be hellbent againt sterile incest
That's some major hypocrisy

>Why? Why is incest illegal Sup Forums?
Because the Jews have been doing it for thousands of years and they don't want another refined master race to compete with.

Older women produce down syndrome. He is being punished for having a young, pretty, oriental, non-feminist lover. That's all.